Ghost Rider vs Clash of the Titans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Blackheart seeks revenge against Ghost Rider for foiling his plans to unseat his father. After killing Perseus, Blackheart transports Johnny Blaze to the underworld...just prior to Perseus' fight with Medusa. Ghost Rider must kill Medusa, the Kraken, and defeat Hades to earn the right to return to his own time.

Will the Penance Stare work on any of these foes?

the ninjak
Hades might fight it.

Rogue Jedi
Question....Which would trump the other, Penance stare or Medusas stare?

the ninjak
Medusa turns GR to stone but the stone statue explodes in flames and GR flies out and rips Medusa's head off.

KingD19
I don't think her stare can work on someone who's not technically alive...and she's killed tons of people and is living so she has a soul, so the Penance Stare would work on her.

Rogue Jedi
Good point. Medusas stare didn't work on the Djinn.

the ninjak
Yeah the stone stare wouldn't do crap to GR.

Rogue Jedi
OK, how about the Kraken? Will it affect the Kraken?

XanatosForever
If the Kraken isn't sentient, I'm not sure if the Penance Stare would work on it, as it wouldn't really have the ability to tell right from wrong with its animal intelligence.

Rogue Jedi
Well, Hades made it from his own flesh, would it have a soul?

ares834
Is it the original or the new Kraken? IIRC, in the original the Kraken was an improsoned titan.

KingD19
The new Kraken...the thing that beat all the titans by himself.

Davis Bloome
I'm sure if one of the main Gods (Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades) didn't get around to taking out Ghost Rider, the Kraken could get the job done.

Rogue Jedi
How?

the ninjak
The Kraken doesn't have any feats besides the Gods saying they can't stop it and its really big.

Too hard to tell.

Kaibs
7SqC_m3yUDU

side note.

Not sure the God's don't have souls... so IDK if the PS would work on Hades.

Placidity
^ I know Liam has a pretty epic voice, but why the hell would someone make a 4 sec video of that lol.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Placidity
^ I know Liam has a pretty epic voice, but why the hell would someone make a 4 sec video of that lol.

Because bro.... It's God damn EPIC! lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.