KO Hulk in one minute

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
She Hulk
Thing
Colossus

have to knock out WWH

they got a minute to win it

can they do it ?

Tattoos N Scars
maybe. Doc Samson managed to do it.

psycho gundam
even if they could do it, he'll just get madder

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
maybe. Doc Samson managed to do it. that was savage hulk, and samson cheated first (and broke his hand)

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by psycho gundam
even if they could do it, he'll just get madder

that was savage hulk, and samson cheated first (and broke his hand)

laughing

yeah..nevermind. I just noticed he said WWH.

guy222
no they can't

Bentley
Hulk will just laugh the whole minute sad

Tattoos N Scars
Colossus slips a full nelson on hulk while she-hulk bites his balls off.

vansonbee
I doubt team can KO regular savage Hulk.

X-Men vs. Hulk one shot. Pete just piss him off.

BruceSkywalker
WWH won't be knocked out by these folks

marwash22
is Hulk fighting back or is he to just stand there and take punches?

chomperx9
Originally posted by marwash22
is Hulk fighting back or is he to just stand there and take punches? standing there

marwash22
With a running start, Colossus could do it; and by "do it", i mean piss him off. No chance any of these people KO hulk. BFR maybe, but not knock unconscious.

Harbinger
Team can't knock Hulk out.

They will, however, get one-shotted after the minute's over.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by chomperx9
standing there

just standing there? couldnt Colossus just shove his hand up Hulks nose and rip his brains out? instant KO. though it will probably regenerate or something but still, its a KO.

ankur29
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
just standing there? couldnt Colossus just shove his hand up Hulks nose and rip his brains out? instant KO. though it will probably regenerate or something but still, its a KO.

no!

hulk can shrugs off everything colosuss has to offer and after the min would deform piotr's arms

Lord Feron
If hulk is just letting them do wahtever, I guess one of them can put them in a sleeper hold ( imean since he is just gonna let them do it)

Bouboumaster
I doubt they can. What I know, tough, is that when the minute end, team is ****ed.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by ankur29
no!

hulk can shrugs off everything colosuss has to offer and after the min would deform piotr's arms

dont like that? how about she-hulk bites hulks balls off? the pain would KO hulk eek!

amnesia
Thing 19/18, add a flying kick and flamethrower and he could one shot.

Mindset
rear naked choke

OneDumbG0
They could choke him out eventually I think. But the problem is that Hulk has held his breath for a very long time. He usually doesn't pass out unless he's raging, completely forgets to take a breath, and then is immediately bereft of oxygen, e.g., thrown in water or outer space.

So since he's standing around doing nothing, he probably wouldn't pass out from lack of oxygen in a minute...

... and none of these characters are equipped with a Bat-Kick or Cap-Fist to knock the wind out of him.

uhuh

Colossus-Big C
none of these guys knock out wwh
they would have a hard time knocking savage hulk out but they probably would

SamZED
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
They could choke him out eventually I think. But the problem is that Hulk has held his breath for a very long time. He usually doesn't pass out unless he's raging, completely forgets to take a breath, and then is immediately bereft of oxygen, e.g., thrown in water or outer space.
So they can pee in his throat FTW?

OneDumbG0
^ Somebody's been watching too much internet pron. sneer

amnesia
I bet it's you who have watched to much.

illadelph12
Lack of creativity here.

If She Hulk can momentarily calm Bruce down sufficiently one of the others can knock him out, so the answer is clear:

She Hulk performs fellatio for 50 seconds and just as Hulk is calmed down, relaxed, and dropped his guard, Thing and Colossus punch him simultaneously for the KO. Incest be damned.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by illadelph12
Lack of creativity here.

If She Hulk can momentarily calm Bruce down sufficiently one of the others can knock him out, so the answer is clear:

She Hulk performs fellatio for 50 seconds and just as Hulk is calmed down, relaxed, and dropped his guard, Thing and Colossus punch him simultaneously for the KO. Incest be damned.

or thing could shove his rock shlong up hulk's ass and hulk dies of shame

marwash22
what about a clap to the ears? That would probably earn you a KO.

Mindset

So since he's standing around doing nothing, he probably wouldn't pass out from lack of oxygen in a minute...

... and none of these characters are equipped with a Bat-Kick or Cap-Fist to knock the wind out of him.

uhuh Rear naked choke cuts off blood to the brain.

OneDumbG0
^ ohno

Colossus-Big C
^ ohno http://rlv.zcache.com/smiley_oh_sticker-p217194901605792400qjcl_400.jpg

Parmaniac
Originally posted by guy222
no they can't

mrpress
Against WWH you should at least upgrade the trio to their most powerful forms. Maybe Pineapple Thing, Adamantium Colossus, and Jupiter Suit She Hulk would have a shot.

amnesia
Adamantium colossus wouldn't even struggle to take down WWH.

Mindset
^ ohno It's why people can pass out in a couple seconds.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
It's why people can pass out in a couple seconds.

Back in high school I watched some choke another guy in a fight. Funniest thing ever. The one guy threw a punch the other guy went under it and choked him out from behind... and a few seconds later he passed out and face planted on some concrete.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No one on that list has any chance of knocking out Green Scar using straight up physical force. His damage soak and healing factor is way too ridiculous.

h1a8
Originally posted by Bentley
Hulk will just laugh the whole minute sad

No he wouldn't. Thing alone drew get blood from Hulk's face with ONE PUNCH. If WWH is fighting back then hell no. If he stands there without bracing then possibly.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Colossus slips a full nelson on hulk while she-hulk bites his balls off.
Hulk thinks she's trying to pleasure him and nuts in her face. He thinks Colossus is giving him a neck massage.

chomperx9
ok thing and colossus have been replaced with Pineapple thing and Ultimate Colossus

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by h1a8
Thing alone drew get blood from Hulk's face with ONE PUNCH.

So did Cap and Beast. No big feat.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
So did Cap and Beast. No big feat.

Thing hit's look a lot worst. My point is that Hulk won't be smiling like the other said.

http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=96241_AA-WWH02-024_122_804lo.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
No he wouldn't. Thing alone drew get blood from Hulk's face with ONE PUNCH. If WWH is fighting back then hell no. If he stands there without bracing then possibly.

So what? The main title was extremely gory. When it comes to Green Scar, drawing blood means absolutely shit.

None of them have any chance of taking this Hulk down in a minute by simply punching him.

Depending on the artist, Hulk could end up extremely bloody, but so what? With his healing factor and damage soak, it means shit.

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So what? The main title was extremely gory. When it comes to Green Scar, drawing blood means absolutely shit.

None of them have any chance of taking this Hulk down in a minute by simply punching him.

Depending on the artist, Hulk could end up extremely bloody, but so what? With his healing factor and damage soak, it means shit.

Are you blind? That hit fcking rocked Hulk. THE ART MEANS EVERYTHING!!! Hulk doesn't heal that fast dude.

About 10 more of those hits Hulk would be very woozy. 1 minute of those hits and it may be nitey nite.

Look at Hulk's face for crying out loud.

OneDumbG0
^ laughcry

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you blind? That hit fcking rocked Hulk. THE ART MEANS EVERYTHING!!! Hulk doesn't heal that fast dude.

About 10 more of those hits Hulk would be very woozy. 1 minute of those hits and it may be nitey nite.

Look at Hulk's face for crying out loud.

The f*ck? He turned his head and the Hulk went "Hmph."

Hahaha, yea, okay there. Zom Strange was literally blasting holes in Hulk, repeatedly, in the same spot and the Hulk was still trying to get up. IRCC, the spot Zom Strange was repeatedly attacking was nearly healed up in like two panels after he kicks Hulk away.

Shit, during his final fight with the Sentry, Green Scar was almost always engulfed in a giant aura of energy that would have been constantly doing damage to him across his entire body.

Even his arm armor melted, and that thing withstood the Adamantium barrage along with everything else thrown at Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
And since art apparently matters to you so much, during the X-men tie in, Colossus' punches were literally having no effect on the Hulk. I saw him strike the Hulk like 3 times and it didn't even budge him. Right before Hulk bends his arms, Colossus was able to slightly turn his head with a sucker punch but that's it. No blood or anything.

Colossus is without a doubt on Thing's level strength wise.

h1a8
The f*ck? He turned his head and the Hulk went "Hmph."

Hahaha, yea, okay there. Zom Strange was literally blasting holes in Hulk, repeatedly, in the same spot and the Hulk was still trying to get up. IRCC, the spot Zom Strange was repeatedly attacking was nearly healed up in like two panels after he kicks Hulk away.

Shit, during his final fight with the Sentry, Green Scar was almost always engulfed in a giant aura of energy that would have been constantly doing damage to him across his entire body.

Even his arm armor melted, and that thing withstood the Adamantium barrage along with everything else thrown at Hulk.

Hits to the head>>>>>than anything else. Why? Because that is how one gets koed. The brain losses consciousness. Let it be a hole in Hulk's head then u will be on to something. Let Sentry's aura be burning Hulk's brain and u will be on to something.

And since art apparently matters to you so much, during the X-men tie in, Colossus' punches were literally having no effect on the Hulk. I saw him strike the Hulk like 3 times and it didn't even budge him. Right before Hulk bends his arms, Colossus was able to slightly turn his head with a sucker punch but that's it. No blood or anything.

Colossus is without a doubt on Thing's level strength wise. Maybe he was holding back like Beast was saying. Maybe the punch wasn't as good as Thing's (technique and placement over strength). Maybe it was a low showing for colossus.

Rage.Of.Olympus

darthgoober
Are they limited to punching, or can they just go nuts?

the ninjak
Stabbing or punching Hulk is practically useless considering his high speed HF.

Ironman's dud Archilles Needle to the back of the head proved that.

Demonic Dr Strange came closest I reckon to Hulk receiving a barrage of punches worthy of making him go woozy.

Mshinu
Hulkie Boy`s head gets smashed apart for a legit KO.

h1a8

Uriel005
Trauma is trauma... as long as kinetic energy is being transferred causing the brain to rattle around inside the skull it still causes a knockout in normal people. Besides what kind of nonsense are you talking about blunt force trauma being more damaging than a spike to the brain... If a spike to the brain causing a lobotomy doesn't knock someone out no amount of blunt force is going to do it.

StiltmanFTW
Thing hit's look a lot worst. My point is that Hulk won't be smiling like the other said.

http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=96241_AA-WWH02-024_122_804lo.jpg

You're taking it out of context. Hulk just took nova attack and Storm's lightning, so it was easier to hurt him. Ben failed to draw blood from less powerful incarnations.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mshinu
Hulkie Boy`s head gets smashed apart for a legit KO.

hulk tears a large part of his head off to remove memories from his mind:

http://a.imageshack.us/img843/4025/incrediblehulk44610.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img826/2182/incrediblehulk44611.jpg

he later gets encased in a metal containment unit designed to smother thermonuclear detonations (which he melts to the point it becomes fluid), he breaks out of it and he's fine the next issue

(and yeah, he had that green "world breaker/war hulk" aura long ago, that guy's face and the bullets going for his eyes melted from it)

Mshinu
Guys with good HFs tend to keep coming even with partly damaged heads or things stuck in their brains.

Still if Hulkie Boy`s head gets completely smashed he is going to have a hard time functioning. I see the team accomplishing that well within the time limit.

psycho gundam
lol at that even happening

he might have a gash at most.

Colossus-Big C
And since art apparently matters to you so much, during the X-men tie in, Colossus' punches were literally having no effect on the Hulk. I saw him strike the Hulk like 3 times and it didn't even budge him. .

Actually..

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n277/magneto1166/World%20War%20Hulk%20X-Men%202/WWHulkX-Men2-13.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by Uriel005
Trauma is trauma... as long as kinetic energy is being transferred causing the brain to rattle around inside the skull it still causes a knockout in normal people. Besides what kind of nonsense are you talking about blunt force trauma being more damaging than a spike to the brain... If a spike to the brain causing a lobotomy doesn't knock someone out no amount of blunt force is going to do it.
The kinetic energy of the shrapnel was miniscule compared to Thing's punch.

As far as the spike, that's not the way comic writers see it. It is a stab from a thin object that probably only penetrated 1 inch. Hulk was in tremendous pain I might add. So he was koable.

Again, a stabbing and a rocking are two different things in comics.

h1a8

he later gets encased in a metal containment unit designed to smother thermonuclear detonations (which he melts to the point it becomes fluid), he breaks out of it and he's fine the next issue

(and yeah, he had that green "world breaker/war hulk" aura long ago, that guy's face and the bullets going for his eyes melted from it) It's called PIS. Hulk has always been able to die and be koed his entire career.

psycho gundam
we'll stick with facts from the comics, you can stick to talking out of your ass, bending anything to make it fit your preconceived notions about characters you don't like/know shit about. smile

plus you're too stupid too realize that the hulk's power rises just from his anger, and in that instance he was pretty damn mad and therefor not the same hulk that could be ko'd from that type of injury, green scar and greater levels of power laugh at that type of shit.

hulk is not a hard character to understand, i'm surprised how this stuff is still talked about like it's quantum physics or something

and never speak of PIS if you don't read the material to even tally what a PIS moment is, i'll be reporting you for real next time smile

AsbestosFlaygon

(and yeah, he had that green "world breaker/war hulk" aura long ago, that guy's face and the bullets going for his eyes melted from it)
That's not WWH.

Trio loses.

h1a8
we'll stick with facts from the comics, you can stick to talking out of your ass, bending anything to make it fit your preconceived notions about characters you don't like/know shit about. smile

plus you're too stupid too realize that the hulk's power rises just from his anger, and in that instance he was pretty damn mad and therefor not the same hulk that could be ko'd from that type of injury, green scar and greater levels of power laugh at that type of shit.

hulk is not a hard character to understand, i'm surprised how this stuff is still talked about like it's quantum physics or something

and never speak of PIS if you don't read the material to even tally what a PIS moment is, i'll be reporting you for real next time smile

I've read many Hulk comics. And in no comic showed he was beyond being koed or dying (not even WWH). Speculation on your part of him being mad enough turns him into koable/killable to unkoable/unkillable. If that is your argument then how can WWH lose to anyone sans bfr? After all, according to you, he can't be koed or killed, lol. Plus that's not WWH you showed.

Report what? That I called that stuff PIS? Well it is. You can report that to the whole world is you like, even the President. I'm very sure they will disagree strongly with you.

psycho gundam
it's not "wwh".... who cares? according to the story, the hulk scan i posted is of a weaker version

one guy said his head goes, and he's defeated, well given the fact that the hulk's power increases with rage green scar will shrug off even missing some of his brain like the above scans...which none of these characters can even replicate

he'll be healing the "damage" inbetween the punches also:

http://a.imageshack.us/img822/2089/incrediblehulk39815.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img716/5096/incrediblehulk39816.jpg

(regrows like 1/4 of his mass in moments)

"oh..but..but but, he's been knocked out before."

sure, but when he's mad and battle ready (like the forum rules dictate), hulk can go the distance with an enraged thor hitting him in the face over and over again with mjolnir and not get knocked out.

seriously, thor can tee off on him and he doesn't give in

Mshinu
The regeneration scan also shows him being unable to deal with the damage until he deals with the source...

As pointed out already, Hulkie Boy`s main defense is his regeneration, not the durability. Ross hurt WWH with a pistol for pete`s sake.

A minute is quite a long time in a fight. Team will squash his head to a pulp and flush the remains down a toilet, not giving the green meatball time to regrow his precious melon.

mrpress
The latest scans from Hulk 24 (WWH vs. Red Hulk) show that he can indeed take some massive beating without necessarily bleeding / waiting to heal. While I personally feel that the levels they keep pumping WWH up to are borderline PIS in of themselves, they're also officially canon.

Like I said a few pages back, unless the trio gets updated to more powerful levels, I don't think they're winning this. Crank them up a few notches, and then I think even WWH is going to be spitting teeth and seeing stars.

ankur29

As pointed out already, Hulkie Boy`s main defense is his regeneration, not the durability. Ross hurt WWH with a pistol for pete`s sake.

ross shot hulk in the eye with an adamantium, hulk has a library of feats showing him being bullet proof, wwh should not fair any differently when using a regular gun

the damage that these low level bricks can dish out are not enough even for a minute straight

amnesia
Reed KO's hulk with a gum gum pistol

Uriel005
Because of the nature of Hulk's power there can never really be PIS favoring him. His strength is defined by an abstract idea that has no limits. Tell you what measure anger for me on a being with super strength who gets stronger as his rage increases along with durability so blood pressure isn't an issue.

Mshinu
By the way, is that scan the only time Hulk`s pants were destroyed?

Uriel005
HULK PANTS DESTROYED!!! BLASPHEMY

Mshinu
Originally posted by Uriel005
HULK PANTS DESTROYED!!! BLASPHEMY

Did someone steal them perhaps?

"someone get me a new pair of pants"

Black bolt z
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
WWH won't be knocked out by these folks

darthgoober
ross shot hulk in the eye with an adamantium, hulk has a library of feats showing him being bullet proof, wwh should not fair any differently when using a regular gun

the damage that these low level bricks can dish out are not enough even for a minute straight

I wouldn't bet on that...

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/SensationalShe-HulkV2009-20.jpg

big grin

h1a8
it's not "wwh".... who cares? according to the story, the hulk scan i posted is of a weaker version

one guy said his head goes, and he's defeated, well given the fact that the hulk's power increases with rage green scar will shrug off even missing some of his brain like the above scans...which none of these characters can even replicate

he'll be healing the "damage" inbetween the punches also:

http://a.imageshack.us/img822/2089/incrediblehulk39815.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img716/5096/incrediblehulk39816.jpg

(regrows like 1/4 of his mass in moments)

"oh..but..but but, he's been knocked out before."

sure, but when he's mad and battle ready (like the forum rules dictate), hulk can go the distance with an enraged thor hitting him in the face over and over again with mjolnir and not get knocked out.

seriously, thor can tee off on him and he doesn't give in
Those scans has Hulk's flesh partially melted off. His brain is still intact in his skull.

darthgoober
Those scans has Hulk's flesh partially melted off. His brain is still intact in his skull.
Vector doesn't project "energy" in the conventional sense, he projects a concussive force(so it's basically a "blunt force" energy blast). I think Gundam's point was that even though the blunt force was enough to blast away a large portion of his body, he to is square to the head without being ko'd.

h1a8
Originally posted by darthgoober
Vector doesn't project "energy" in the conventional sense, he projects a concussive force(so it's basically a "blunt force" energy blast). I think Gundam's point was that even though the blunt force was enough to blast away a large portion of his body, he to is square to the head without being ko'd.

His blast on Hulk wasn't blunt force. Its not like a sledge hammer was hitting him. Either it is a regular blast or he is just repelling Hulk's flesh off (almost as radiation from nuclear bombs).

chomperx9
Originally posted by chomperx9
ok thing and colossus have been replaced with Pineapple thing and Ultimate Colossus

psycho gundam
Vector doesn't project "energy" in the conventional sense, he projects a concussive force(so it's basically a "blunt force" energy blast). I think Gundam's point was that even though the blunt force was enough to blast away a large portion of his body, he to is square to the head without being ko'd. a susstained blast from vector to the top of hulk's head is quiet the feat also, but my main point is hulk's recoupretive abilities that are always on.

here's another more apt one:

http://a.imageshack.us/img689/340/aawwh03008.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img651/376/aawwh03009.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img826/3594/aawwh03010.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img835/1796/aawwh03011.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img72/4168/aawwh03012.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img291/3323/aawwh03013.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img828/7792/aawwh03014.jpg

as you can see, the hole is gone at the end, and hulk is ready to whip some ass cause of anger

darthgoober
His blast on Hulk wasn't blunt force. Its not like a sledge hammer was hitting him. Either it is a regular blast or he is just repelling Hulk's flesh off (almost as radiation from nuclear bombs).
His blast WAS blunt force though because like I said Vector's blast are essentially blasts of concussive force. If you're argueing otherwise, you're pretty much ignoring the nature of Vector's powers. It'd be very similar to someone trying to say that there's no heat in Supes's heat vision.

h1a8
a susstained blast from vector to the top of hulk's head is quiet the feat also, but my main point is hulk's recoupretive abilities that are always on.

here's another more apt one:

as you can see, the hole is gone at the end, and hulk is ready to whip some ass cause of anger

Those scans were already shown here. I rebutted them by saying that it wasn't blunt force trauma to the brain. You know, the area where a character is koed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

h1a8
His blast WAS blunt force though because like I said Vector's blast are essentially blasts of concussive force. If you're argueingt otherwise, you're pretty much ignoring the nature of Vector's powers. It'd be very similar to someone trying to say that there's no heat in Supes's heat vision.

I researched Vector's powers. I found that he can create blasts with his powers. He has telekinesis and other stuff he can do.

Mags can create electricity from his magnetic powers.

Also you didn't catch my second argument. Assuming it wasn't a pure blast, Vector still telekinetically was peeling off Hulk's flesh. If I peel off your flesh with my hand or telekinetically how would that be like a sledge hammer hitting you on top of the head? Plus the writer/artist portrayed it to be blast melt off like. This is writer's intentions.

In Summary,

Peeling layers of flesh off someone doesn't equal hitting them in the head with a sledge hammer.

psycho gundam
^ hahahah

GTFO

darthgoober
I researched Vector's powers. I found that he can create blasts with his powers. He has telekinesis and other stuff he can do.

Mags can create electricity from his magnetic powers.

Also you didn't catch my second argument. Assuming it wasn't a pure blast, Vector still telekinetically was peeling off Hulk's flesh. If I peel off your flesh with my hand or telekinetically how would that be like a sledge hammer hitting you on top of the head?

In Summary,

Peeling layers of flesh off someone doesn't equal hitting them in the head with a sledge hammer.
All of which is based around concussive force.

That's ASSUMING that it wasn't a pure blast, and even then you're reasoning's off because there's a big difference between peeling away skin/muscle with your hand and what happened there. What was going on between Vector and the Hulk was much more similar to punching someone in the arm hard enough to knock off a portion of skin/muscle than it was to cutting someone's arm and lifting the skin off with your fingers. Again what you're arguing is very similar to someone arguing that a character tanking Supes's heatvision is in no way proof that they're resistant to heat.

psycho gundam
hulk only looked like that cause he has the power to withstand the repulsion and not get entirely blown away. objects don't usually get destroyed by his power unless they resist him, which is pretty much futile

Stall_19
In a minute? No they don't have that much power to KO him in a minute.

h1a8
All of which is based around concussive force.

That's ASSUMING that it wasn't a pure blast, and even then you're reasoning's off because there's a big difference between peeling away skin/muscle with your hand and what happened there. What was going on between Vector and the Hulk was much more similar to punching someone in the arm hard enough to knock off a portion of skin/muscle than it was to cutting someone's arm and lifting the skin off with your fingers. Again what you're arguing is very similar to someone arguing that a character tanking Supes's heatvision is in no way proof that they're resistant to heat.

I disagree. You must provide proof. I have evidence that Vector's powers are also telekinetic as well. He can repel, attract, and block matter. And I have evidence that he can create blasts of energy.

I believe the writer/artist wanted to portray the blast as a melt/peel off effect, not a sledge hammer effect. They would indeed put the effect as a blunt trauma concussive effect in the narration if they felt the drawing is misleading.

h1a8
hulk only looked like that cause he has the power to withstand the repulsion and not get entirely blown away. objects don't usually get destroyed by his power unless they resist him, which is pretty much futile I agree. That is why Hulk's flesh was being peeled off. Someone pushing/repelling you back is not the same as one hitting you with a sledge hammer to go back.

psycho gundam
buddy, vector's power is far worse since it was strong enough to strip hulk's muscles and skin off, think of the constant force being applied to do that. it's like standing under niagra falls

hulk has braced himself many times while being hit, but vector's power pushes you back at the molecular level. when he got juiced up furthar he's repelled reality from all points of his body. no expression

psycho gundam
Ross hurt WWH with a pistol for pete`s sake. *sigh*

http://a.imageshack.us/img837/2011/incrediblehulk39518.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img28/8726/incrediblehulk39519.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img295/3502/incrediblehulk39520.jpg

ross shot hulk in the eye with an adamantium

adamantium has the magical ability to cut any matter, so it's an exception

h1a8
buddy, vector's power is far worse since it was strong enough to strip hulk's muscles and skin off, think of the constant force being applied to do that. it's like standing under niagra falls

hulk has braced himself many times while being hit, but vector's power pushes you back at the molecular level. when he got juiced up furthar he's repelled reality from all points of his body. no expression

I understand this. Its just it's asinine to believe Vector was causing blunt force trauma to Hulk's brain as if he was being hit by a sledge hammer.

The scan for crying out loud wants the reader to think burn/melt/peel and not sledge hammer hits.

twizzlers713
i'm sure captain america could.. lol

chomperx9

adamantium has the magical ability to cut any matter, so it's an exception Adamantium is not Magic its just indestructible

darthgoober
I disagree. You must provide proof. I have evidence that Vector's powers are also telekinetic as well. He can repel, attract, and block matter. And I have evidence that he can create blasts of energy.

I believe the writer/artist wanted to portray the blast as a melt/peel off effect, not a sledge hammer effect. They would indeed put the effect as a blunt trauma concussive effect in the narration if they felt the drawing is misleading.
Proof... dude you're asking for proof that Supes's heat vision is hot, I'm not even going to bother. Read some of his stuff and apply common sense.

h1a8
Proof... dude you're asking for proof that Supes's heat vision is hot, I'm not even going to bother. Read some of his stuff and apply common sense. telekinesis and concussion are two different things. It was stated in comics that Superman's hv is hot.

darthgoober
telekinesis and concussion are two different things. It was stated in comics that Superman's hv is hot.
Again, read some of his stuff and apply common sense. If you can't even do that, there's really no point.

psycho gundam
telekinesis and concussion are two different things. It was stated in comics that Superman's hv is hot. this is irrelevant since nobody but the hulk has actually waded through the power of vector full force, his flesh was being ripped off and whatnot from the sheer friction of the repelling force.

vector hits things with g-forces or something like that in beam form

but to play into this shit a bit, his power could be concussive since it's like a fire hose.... without water, all it wants to do is push you back and the onset of that water slamming against you is indeed a concussive attack. no way around that

Mshinu
adamantium has the magical ability to cut any matter, so it's an exception

Thing has the magical ability to make Hulkie Boy bleed too.

the ninjak
Demon Strange already proved that WWH could be on the receiving end of a beatdown.

Strange just stopped because innocent lives would have been lost if he continued.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by the ninjak
Demon Strange already proved that WWH could be on the receiving end of a beatdown.

Strange just stopped because innocent lives would have been lost if he continued. nah, hulk heals too fast

a parting gift though:

http://a.imageshack.us/img529/6342/aawwh03017.jpg

biscuits

h1a8
Again, read some of his stuff and apply common sense. If you can't even do that, there's really no point.

I have just read some of his stuff and it still doesn't show I'm wrong.

h1a8
this is irrelevant since nobody but the hulk has actually waded through the power of vector full force, his flesh was being ripped off and whatnot from the sheer friction of the repelling force.

vector hits things with g-forces or something like that in beam form

but to play into this shit a bit, his power could be concussive since it's like a fire hose.... without water, all it wants to do is push you back and the onset of that water slamming against you is indeed a concussive attack. no way around that

NO! He pushes things with g-forces. BIG DIFFERENCE. Hitting and pushing are two different things. You even said your self that Hulk's flesh was being RIPPED OFF. This doesn't sound like getting hit with a sledge hammer now does it?

Theres nothing slamming into the Hulk. That is not how Vector's powers work. He uses a form of telekinesis to repel matter or attract matter.

Tell me this. If Vector wanted to attract Hulk instead of repel him then would it make sense that he is hitting him a concussive force by being in the direction he was shown to be in? No! It would appear as Hulk is being attracted like a magnet, nothing more.

the ninjak
nah, hulk heals too fast

a parting gift though:

http://a.imageshack.us/img529/6342/aawwh03017.jpg

biscuits

You showed the moment a weakened and broken handed Strange gets punched in the chest.

How about showing Demon Strange smashing Hulks head into the ground.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.