The Murder Suicide Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired-Hiker
So how is eveyrone? happy

King Castle
how is your suicide plan goin?

Dave_97
oh man, i kind of sort of enjoy Primus.

but as far as how i am...

I'm a Man damnit, Feelings are for women.

Rogue Jedi
I just farted, it was great.

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by King Castle
how is your suicide plan goin?
I pussied out. sad Originally posted by Dave_97
oh man, i kind of sort of enjoy Primus.

but as far as how i am...

I'm a Man damnit, Feelings are for women. I couldn't make it to their show last week, I'm totally bummed. erm Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I just farted, it was great. Ah, the farting. I dabbled in a bit of it today. Twas nice. smile

Ax3l
Primus rule, but more so Les Claypool.

Rogue Jedi
Woo....hoo.

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by Ax3l
Primus rule, but more so Les Claypool.

Well, I've seen Les play several times in other bands. 'Sausage' was pretty good, and I gotta say, 'Colonial Les Claypool and the Fabulous Frog Brigade' was epic when I saw them live, covering the entire Pink Floyd 'Animals' album, but nothing compares to PRIMUS. I think he's best with Herb and Ler. I'm not sure if Jay Lane has replaced Herb, but I've seen PRIMUS over fifteen times with Herb, so to me, that's PRIMUS.

Ax3l
I loved it when Claypool played with Adrian Belew and Danny Carey. I came buckets, to tell you the truth. That's why I like Claypool. Primus are great, but I'll always like Claypool with whatever he's doing.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Ax3l
but I'll always like Claypool with whatever he's doing. hells yeah.

mikeydude
fake and gay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.