Devil Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Spawn
im not an avid comic book reader but i know they have established the devil hulk as the the pure rage inside of the hulk and is wayyyyyyyyyyy stronger than any incarnation of him but im wondering since hulk in general has the capacity to turn into the devil hulk does this apply to WW hulk? as in can there be a WW devil hulk. WOW thats something for marvel universe to fear

Doctor-Alvis
Was WW Hulk even a different incarnation of Hulk? I thought he was just regular Hulk with too much juice in his caboose. I guess I'll have to wait until that arc gets turned into an animated movie to find out.

As far as I know, Hulks don't stack. You can only be one Hulk at a time.

Omega Spawn
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Was WW Hulk even a different incarnation of Hulk? I thought he was just regular Hulk with too much juice in his caboose. I guess I'll have to wait until that arc gets turned into an animated movie to find out.

As far as I know, Hulks don't stack. You can only be one Hulk at a time. hulks are all the same not to mention that grey hulk and savage hulk worked together to beat devil hulk on the mind level no strength the same

roughrider
I think War Hulk was the mightiest of all, because he could truly punk Juggernaut.

Omega Spawn
Originally posted by roughrider
I think War Hulk was the mightiest of all, because he could truly punk Juggernaut. thats my question since they basically have established Devil Hulk lives within every version of the Hulk that wouldnt this apply to World War Hulk and that Devil Hulk would far more stronger and would dwarf any of World War Hulk FEATS

Doctor-Alvis
The Hulks are aspects of Banner's personality are they not? That's what leads me to believe that if Devil Hulk came out he would no longer be War Hulk.

Galan007
Aside from WBH, the strongest 'version' of Hulk seen thus far would be current Hulk, imo. It seems that after all these years Banner has finally embraced the Hulk persona as a part of himself, instead of just a Mr. Hyde to his Jekyll.

As for Devil Hulk, I don't think it was anything overly special. Just a mental manifestation of the darkest side of Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.