Faith Vs Exodus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10717/222529-53377-faith_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/120841-189117-exodus_large.jpg

Warlord
Faith's TK was off the scales but she hasn't impressed me in TP...Exodus should win

Prep-Man
She was able to fool the entire JLA at one point...

Warlord
Manhunter included?
I don't remember her doing anything impressive (TPwise )when she was a member

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
She was able to fool the entire JLA at one point...

Hm, she was? I thought it was someone else, her old boss, using his powers on everyone.

Faith's powers are mega-TK, plus some minor tp, mostly in projecting a fuzzy-warm feeling around her.

Warlord
^ indeed. if this was purely TP she would own...
overall Exodus should win however

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, she was? I thought it was someone else, her old boss, using his powers on everyone.

Faith's powers are mega-TK, plus some minor tp, mostly in projecting a fuzzy-warm feeling around her.

I thought she had a power to conceal her identity or her true self. IIRC, it was Batman who finally caught on. Not sure, because I read it a long time ago.

Q99
I thought she had a power to conceal her identity or her true self. IIRC, it was Batman who finally caught on. Not sure, because I read it a long time ago.

I don't remember that.

I think she might have some telepathic power, but she didn't do much in that area. TK was her specialty.

Prep-Man
Actually, it's a confidence aura, which Batman detected.

I could have sworn she is a really fat lady, but hides this fact through TP.

Q99
Actually, it's a confidence aura, which Batman detected.

I could have sworn she is a really fat lady, but hides this fact through TP.

They call her "The Fat Lady" as a nickname, but it's not for physical reasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.