Thor vs DC Femme Fatales

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Thor

vs

Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and Power Girl

Sr J-Bieb
Thor easily.

amnesia
Take away Thor's hammer Brucie, if he have it he might last 10 seconds.

DarkOdin
Thor could get some wins using his powerset but team will take the majority

Prep-Man
Team

marwash22
I believe someone put these same three against Superman and it was determined that Supes would win...

Thor > Supes > team.

Prep-Man
Superman has problems with WW alone. Team is too much.

Konton
Wonder Woman can get a 5-6/10 on him herself. Adding the other two is just spite.

amnesia
WW isn't even high herald. She couldn't get a majority over Thor.

Prep-Man
Her braclets are pretty powerful. It was able to block the Godwave.

Black bolt z
Team in a stomp.

Konton
Originally posted by amnesia
WW isn't even high herald. She couldn't get a majority over Thor.

She's definitely high herald.

-Pr-
Team. Might close it for spite.

amnesia
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Her braclets are pretty powerful. It was able to block the Godwave.

Indeed.

(not going to argue against that, it's 100% true)

Nihilist
Thor gets the shit beat out of him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team wins. He could win, but he'd have to be pissed off, or at least fighting smart.

And Wonder Woman takes about 2-3/10 against Thor. 5-6? GTFO.

Q99
I'd say WW takes more than 2-3 out of 10 against Thor, but definitely not the majority.

Originally posted by marwash22
I believe someone put these same three against Superman and it was determined that Supes would win...

Thor > Supes > team.

No, these three together would stomp Superman. They'd stomp Thor too.

WW is close to Supes/Thor on her own. Throw in PG and it's a solid win. Throw in SG too and it's a stomp.

gogogadgetgo
foursome for the WIN!!!!!

Lunacyde
Realistically the team wins this by a solid majority, but nothing too impressive. On their own all 3 could give him a decent fight, but together they will be too much even with his interesting power set.

Parallex
Originally posted by Q99
I'd say WW takes more than 2-3 out of 10 against Thor, but definitely not the majority.

No, these three together would stomp Superman. They'd stomp Thor too.

WW is close to Supes/Thor on her own. Throw in PG and it's a solid win. Throw in SG too and it's a stomp.

agreed

h1a8
This thread is crazy. Is the point to try to convince others that Thor can beat anyone of these women one on one? If so, then it is a good psychological trick. I will never fail to believe that WW alone is able to beat Thor.

Good try though. It can now be closed for spite since the trick didn't work.

Warlord
hmmm a spite thread for Thor from a certain poster... interesting

Q99
Originally posted by h1a8
This thread is crazy. Is the point to try to convince others that Thor can beat anyone of these women one on one?

Well, Thor can definitely beat SG. Thor can beat PG after a good fight. And Thor vs WW is just going to be an awesome throw down where neither side has a significant edge.

Mshinu
Thor kisses Wonder Woman and she changes sides FTW.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mshinu
Thor kisses Wonder Woman and she changes sides FTW.

Nah she goes unconcious and then beats up the rest.

Q99
At least make it PG, she could use a good boyfriend.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Nah she goes unconcious and then beats up the rest.

Thor's kiss does not work that way! smile Storm only went unconscious because Thor literally drew her breath from her lungs.

Rage.Of.Olympus
mhmm

Could that actually work on Wonder Woman?

IRCC, she still needs to breathe -mentioned recently in her battle with the giant monster under the Amazonian island- and Thor's lungs are pretty powerful.

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
mhmm

Could that actually work on Wonder Woman?

IRCC, she still needs to breathe -mentioned recently in her battle with the giant monster under the Amazonian island- and Thor's lungs are pretty powerful.

Her lungs are really powerful too, though.

It worked on Storm because her lungs are all human-y, and probably having the air sucked out of them was a shock, but WW's should be able to keep the air in.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor would push Supergirl's shit in by the way. Power Girl's stock has been gradually rising, so I'll give her better odds currently than I would have in the past -not too long ago a weakened Black Adam disposed off her pretty quickly as I recall- but she still gets beat down.

Diana would do the best out of the entire lot. Her Lasso and bracers along with her skills give her much better chances, but I still see her getting beaten down soon or later. She goes down fighting off course. I'd give Thor better odds against Diana than I would Clark personally. I think she's more suited to take on Clark. She can rely on superior skill and her tools to make up the stats disadvantage, but Thor in his own right is incredibly skilled and possesses Mjolnir.

Clark's a pretty good fighter too though.

Originally posted by Q99
Her lungs are really powerful too, though.

It worked on Storm because her lungs are all human-y, and probably having the air sucked out of them was a shock, but WW's should be able to keep the air in.

I don't doubt Diana's lungs are superhuman and superior to Storm's, but what feats does she have to disprove a tactic such as that working?

Has it ever been stated how long she can hold her breath for example?

Thor can hold his breath for days on end. When he and Loki were completing those Norse mythology retelling, he reduced the Great Sea to low tide with his lungs.

Spire
Team triple shots Thor before he completes his boast.

h1a8
Thor would push Supergirl's shit in by the way. Power Girl's stock has been gradually rising, so I'll give her better odds currently than I would have in the past -not too long ago a weakened Black Adam disposed off her pretty quickly as I recall- but she still gets beat down.

Diana would do the best out of the entire lot. Her Lasso and bracers along with her skills give her much better chances, but I still see her getting beaten down soon or later. She goes down fighting off course. I'd give Thor better odds against Diana than I would Clark personally. I think she's more suited to take on Clark. She can rely on superior skill and her tools to make up the stats disadvantage, but Thor in his own right is incredibly skilled and possesses Mjolnir.

Clark's a pretty good fighter too though.

I don't doubt Diana's lungs are superhuman and superior to Storm's, but what feats does she have to disprove a tactic such as that working?

Has it ever been stated how long she can hold her breath for example?

Thor can hold his breath for days on end. When he and Loki were completing those Norse mythology retelling, he reduced the Great Sea to low tide with his lungs. WW has the skilled to counter Thor's attacks with one shot attacks (lasso, tiara slice, combo)

SG is a huge problem for Thor because of speed. Same goes for PG.

Personally, I don't care if Thor can beat SG or PG, just as long as it is clear he losses to WW.

Q99
Thor would push Supergirl's shit in by the way.

There was a time when Supergirl had an evil twin, and both of them attacked Clark and Diana.

It... did not take long for them to be handled smile SG's more skilled now than then, but she's more an assistant in this type of fight, not going toe-to-toe against people in the high herald level.

It's been stated she doesn't know her exact limit but definitely longer than a White Martian at the least.

Though breath-holding duration is separate from lung power, that's more a measure of lung capacity and how much oxygen the blood can hold, while lung power is purely a measure of muscle to produce suction.

Warlord
Personally, I don't care if Thor can beat SG or PG, just as long as it is clear he losses to WW.

yes that much is clear to anyone... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Konton
-_-

I'd just like to point out that the outcome of the Thor vs Storm fight was fan voted.

Warlord
which means you boject to it?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Q99
Thor's kiss does not work that way! smile Storm only went unconscious because Thor literally drew her breath from her lungs.

She showed a BIG love heart when her toungued her.

You can't prove it was just him sucking the air out of her like a vacuum cleaner.

Taking her breath away could just mean getting her all hot and heavy.

I say she loved it. And was so overwhelmed by his raw manly power that she fainted.

The others too......with their biologys they're not used to a real man and seeing as Thor is clearly noble he has the time of his life.

Konton
Originally posted by Warlord
which means you boject to it?

I'm just saying I don't consider it canon.

Q99
She showed a BIG love heart when her toungued her.

You can't prove it was just him sucking the air out of her like a vacuum cleaner.

Yes, yes I can! The word "literally" was used. Meaning, it was literal.

Literally isn't just used for emphasis, it means something is using the literal definition of a word.

That is "figurative".

the ninjak
Girls say that stuff all the time.

Anyways the love heart was still there.

WW is still susceptible....he beats the other two.

Q99
Girls say that stuff all the time.

It was 3rd person narration that used the word literally.

I'm not saying Storm didn't *like* it, but they spelled out precisely what was going on there.

No.

It's hard to get more clear on the subject that something wasn't figurative than the word literal.

Philosophía
Team stomps.

the ninjak
Yeah the girls beat him up nicely.

amnesia
I'm just going to put the math wiz on ignore now.

gogogadgetgo
i dunno...Thor did take on the wrecking crew, Kang, Titania, Absorbing Man, Ultron, and Doc Oc during secret wars and did pretty well...

h1a8
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
i dunno...Thor did take on the wrecking crew, Kang, Titania, Absorbing Man, Ultron, and Doc Oc during secret wars and did pretty well... Yet WW alone is able to beat Thor.

Lunacyde
i dunno...Thor did take on the wrecking crew, Kang, Titania, Absorbing Man, Ultron, and Doc Oc during secret wars and did pretty well...

Too bad no one on that list is even close to Diana, let alone the other two in speed, strength, and fighting skill.

Mshinu
Yet WW alone is able to beat Thor.

Yes.. but not as able as Thor is to beat her.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mshinu
Yes.. but not as able as Thor is to beat her.
Nah! I personally see Thor not even being able to touch her. I see her comboing the hell outta him.

Silent Master
I personally see Thor beating WW at least 7/10.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
Thor

vs

Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and Power Girl
Team stomps, but none of them are Femme Fatales.

Mshinu
Nah! I personally see Thor not even being able to touch her. I see her comboing the hell outta him.

Oh, Thor would touch her for sure. And she`d love every bit of it it stick out tongue

gogogadgetgo
Yet WW alone is able to beat Thor.

and yet thats your opinion, which is just that, an opinion. and if you want to go that direction, Thor would one shot powergirl and supergirl and then proceed to beating wonderwoman. thor 10/10 eek!

Prep-Man
DC women can take this 8/10. Sentinel fought 2 of them last issue of JSA.

h1a8
and yet thats your opinion, which is just that, an opinion. and if you want to go that direction, Thor would one shot powergirl and supergirl and then proceed to beating wonderwoman. thor 10/10 eek!

Thor can't touch any of these women. They are too fast. Anyone of them will combo him to ko before he can react.

Silent Master
You must like being wrong.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
You must like being wrong.

In a comic I'd be wrong but in a forum I'd be right.

-Pr-
In a comic I'd be wrong but in a forum I'd be right.

Not particularly. I don't see any reason for any of the women magically blitzing him.

h1a8
Originally posted by -Pr-
Not particularly. I don't see any reason for any of the women magically blitzing him.

Because they are stupid? What's magic have to do with it?

Also they don't have to blitz him.

Black bolt z

-Pr-
Because they are stupid? What's magic have to do with it?

Also they don't have to blitz him.

i meant "magic" as in, out of nowehere, completely out of the ordinary, etc etc.

your reasoning doesn't follow the rules of this forum.

Lunacyde
They may not blitz him, but they sure as heck are going to dodge his attacks. With their rate of reflexes and speed being greater than his in combination with the fact there are multiple targets I do believe he is going to be missing a lot.

h1a8
i meant "magic" as in, out of nowehere, completely out of the ordinary, etc etc.

I think it does but you are the mod so u know better i guess. Plot of story and stupidity are two different things.

But again, she doesn't have to blitz him.
She can avoid his attacks (assuming she lets him attacks first) and hit him and keep hitting him. It will be easy still.

And finally, not blitzing right away doesn't mean they will never blitz. Let the chips fall where they may and see what happens.

Silent Master
So, you're saying that nobody w/Thor's level of speed has ever hit her or managed to blast her with energy attacks?

h1a8
So, you're saying that nobody w/Thor's level of speed has ever hit her or managed to blast her with energy attacks? No of course not. But characters fight at their best here as shown before. Spidey has super speed and precognition and can dodge hails of machine gun fire, lasers, etc. and get hit by slower moving enemies. It's due to either "Plot of the story", "Jobbing", "Lowballing", or "PIS". That's why this is a forum fight not a comic one.

Silent Master
Let me guess, all the times that Thor done things like tagging Surfer and Gladiator or catching Hermes would be examples of "Plot of the story", "Jobbing", "Lowballing", or "PIS".

tideoftime
PR or somebody should really shut this down -- it really is a spite stomp. Diana can manage much of Thor's output long enough for Kara and Karen to make with the stomp-y whoop-ass. (But, of course, in comics, things would work out a bit differently -- but forum-wise, the ladies take with a stomp).

As far a h1a8's statements about WW: uhhh... NO... Now, mind you, WW can stand up to Thor *much* better than many think (especially Quan), but she isn't going to stomp him, ever. Thor has plenty of instances of managing to keep combat pace with speedsters (whether via pushing his own speed/prowess, or by playing the "god" card), and not all of them were PIS on others parts, or major jobbing. She makes a 5/10 split with him (with considerable attrition on her part); PG makes it a simple to steady majority; SG makes it an estro-stomp, when tagging with the other two...

h1a8
Let me guess, all the times that Thor done things like tagging Surfer and Gladiator or catching Hermes would be examples of "Plot of the story", "Jobbing", "Lowballing", or "PIS".

Only when it wasn't a cheapshot. Many here, especially Naija, argue about SS's reaction times and speed. They provide scans and evidence to it. They do this to defeat any argument that SS can't avoid certain attacks. I accept it because it is valid. I ignore the times SS was hit by slower moving enemies (Hulk, etc.). To be fair, I expect others to do the same for me.

With that said, Thor's biggest and most glaring weaknesses are
1. Thor can have the hammer knocked from him.
2. When the hammer is thrown and misses.
3. Thor can be caused to drop the hammer by a severe blow to the head.

This is the reason why I give SS and most speedsters the majority against him.

celeyhyga17
the women stomp... this thread is meh...

AsbestosFlaygon
I made a thread inspired by this one, but I replaced Thor with Mr. Majestic.

The first 2 replies I got said Mr. Majestic would win.

I'm not sure, but Thor may be strong enough to defeat the trio, too.
Considering that Thor is about = Mr. Majestic.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by tideoftime
PR or somebody should really shut this down -- it really is a spite stomp. Diana can manage much of Thor's output long enough for Kara and Karen to make with the stomp-y whoop-ass. (But, of course, in comics, things would work out a bit differently -- but forum-wise, the ladies take with a stomp).

As far a h1a8's statements about WW: uhhh... NO... Now, mind you, WW can stand up to Thor *much* better than many think (especially Quan), but she isn't going to stomp him, ever. Thor has plenty of instances of managing to keep combat pace with speedsters (whether via pushing his own speed/prowess, or by playing the "god" card), and not all of them were PIS on others parts, or major jobbing. She makes a 5/10 split with him (with considerable attrition on her part); PG makes it a simple to steady majority; SG makes it an estro-stomp, when tagging with the other two...

Or Thor could summon a very powerful hurricane and or tornado while spamming lightning and hail the size of cars from the skies making the women fight the wind and dodge the hail and lightning giving him the needed openings to take them out making it not a stomp.

When adequately provoked, Thor does use his weather powers to his advantage. Team still wins the majority but not a stomp as some would believe.

Q99
Originally posted by tideoftime

As far a h1a8's statements about WW: uhhh... NO... Now, mind you, WW can stand up to Thor *much* better than many think (especially Quan), but she isn't going to stomp him, ever.

Yes, really!

Or Thor could summon a very powerful hurricane and or tornado while spamming lightning and hail the size of cars from the skies making the women fight the wind and dodge the hail and lightning giving him the needed openings to take them out making it not a stomp.

When adequately provoked, Thor does use his weather powers to his advantage. Team still wins the majority but not a stomp as some would believe.

I don't think throwing in weather is going to make it not a stomp. 3-on-1 gives a heck of a lot more openings than even a powerful storm system does, and for the most part they can ignore wind and hail and such because they're all super-tough, not even natural lightning or giant hail will do all that much. Not nearly as much as, say, heatvision to the back.

r0nm0n88
what the hell is going on. When did thor become trans to skyfather level?

Rage.Of.Olympus
No of course not. But characters fight at their best here as shown before. Spidey has super speed and precognition and can dodge hails of machine gun fire, lasers, etc. and get hit by slower moving enemies. It's due to either "Plot of the story", "Jobbing", "Lowballing", or "PIS". That's why this is a forum fight not a comic one.

So your using the Team at their best I take it? Does that mean I get to do the same for Thor?

I could really have some fun if I was using a Thor fighting to their best of his abilities.

If Wonder Woman is speed blitzing from the get go -which I don't think I've ever seen her do- then Thor tossing around some vortexes, or energy projection shouldn't be far fetched at all. I'd love to see them hit Thor with a blitz when his generating his "divine" lightning from every part of his body.

Let's not forget about his incredible reflexes.

h1a8
So your using the Team at their best I take it? Does that mean I get to do the same for Thor?

I could really have some fun if I was using a Thor fighting to their best of his abilities.

If Wonder Woman is speed blitzing from the get go -which I don't think I've ever seen her do- then Thor tossing around some vortexes, or energy projection shouldn't be far fetched at all. I'd love to see them hit Thor with a blitz when his generating his "divine" lightning from every part of his body.

Let's not forget about his incredible reflexes. I'm not arguing they blitz from the get go. I'm arguing that they can avoid his attacks and hit him and keep hitting him.

But assuming they do blitz (whether now or later) then Thor wouldn't be able to act even if his reflexes was infinite. Why? Because his speed is lacking. Infinite reflexes with no speed=fail.

SG alone would be on him like white on rice before he can even gesture to create a vortex. Please, these blitzes are not dumb bullets. She can change directions if they want, even to avoid attacks. She can instant appear behind Thor before he can turn around.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The team IMO pretty clearly wins. However, I do see thor getting some victories.. like 1 or 2. However, spite... nah I think that is going to far.

By the way... h1a8... WW doesn't beat Thor on her own... I give Thor 8/10

The Dark Cloud
This thread is a joke. Any of the 3 could give him a run for his money by themselves. WW might even be able to beat him on her own. Classic Thor gets killed very quickly here. Higher versions of Thor would be another matter though.

KuRuPT Thanosi

You just now noticed my friend? We've been saying this for over a year already lol

Trio will destroy him and his magical winds won't even slow them down. Only possible way for him to take a few is dimensiondump the entire battlefield and leave them stranded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.