WWH Comic Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
I just read the whole comic.
It was the whole series combined in one book.

Here are my questions.

1. I thought "Xavier" was apart of the group responsible for sending the Hulk away?

2. I thought WWH had a brief fight with the Silver Surfer?

3. I thought WWH went into the X-Mansion to fight the Xmen and Juggs?

4. I thought WWH fought Hercules as well?

None of this was in the book I read.

Maybe none of that was suppose to be in there.

Sr J-Bieb
You're right.

Mindship
Originally posted by SouthSpawn

Here are my questions.

1. I thought "Xavier" was apart of the group responsible for sending the Hulk away?

Maybe none of that was suppose to be in there. The graphic novel -- where everything was combined into one book -- did cut corners. I noticed that too not to long ago as I was reading it in a bookstore. The Surfer fight had been "edited" from when I first read that separate issue (also in a bookstore).

Badabing
Originally posted by SouthSpawn

Here are my questions.

Maybe none of that was suppose to be in there. Xavier was part of the Illuminate but didn't cast a vote.

Hulk fought Surfer on Sakaar in the arena. Both were powered down and had obedience discs.

Hulk went to the X Mansion to confront Xavier regarding getting sent to space. Fighting the X Men and Juggy was a result of Hulk showing up at the mansion.

Herc decided to fight on Hulk's side. Herc confronted Hulk to explain this when Hulk attacked and they fought.

You've been here long enough to know that this thread is against the rules, there's a questions thread and a Hulk thread in the comic books forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.