Last planet standing Galactus vs Mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
both at their peek. assume that world's funnest is canon.

1) Lps Galactus with ultimate nullifier
2) Lps Galactus without ultimate nullifier

who wins?

TheTyrant
Galactus. He was portrayed as Living Tribunal's superior in that story which is why LT had to gather some other abstracts to deal with him.

Black bolt z
What made LPS galactus more powerful then any other?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What made LPS galactus more powerful then any other?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheTyrant
but why?Thats just the way they made him?

TheTyrant
but why?Thats just the way they made him?

I'm not understanding your question.

Black bolt z
I'm not understanding your question. What is the reason for why he was portrayed to be above LT?

TheTyrant
What is the reason for why he was portrayed to be above LT?

He had eaten a galaxy, the Odinsword, Thor w/OF, and the Shi'ar homeworld.

Black bolt z
He had eaten a galaxy, the Odinsword, Thor w/OF, and the Shi'ar homeworld. That really shouldn't make him that much more powerful then he usually is.

TheTyrant
That really shouldn't make him that much more powerful then he usually is.

That's what I thought as well. But scans never lie.

Omega Vision
He had eaten a galaxy, the Odinsword, Thor w/OF, and the Shi'ar homeworld.
If Marvel considers that > LT then they must have jobbed LT hard in that story.

Galan007
Originally posted by SuperMan103
assume that world's funnest is canon. a.) WF is canon.
b.) Mxy pwns any Galactus. Hard.

Q99
Yea, I don't really think he was supposed to be stronger than the LT there, just that what Galactus was doing did warrant the LT's attention. They sent an attack that would've felled him for sure were it not for Reed Richard's meddling.

He was evolving to a different stage, beyond the sum of the aforementioned parts. The Galaxy eating was a simple test of a technique that allowed for far more large-scale feeding, the final stage of which would involved eating the universe.

In the end he did not make it to the stage he intended to (as he was prevented from eating the final components), but he did merge with Surfer and change the Power Cosmic to the Power Essential, and no longer had need to feed ever again. That's what the failed version of his evolution resulted in- eternal release from the hunger and an upgrade to the very nature of the power cosmic.

iceman24567
He had eaten a galaxy, the Odinsword, Thor w/OF, and the Shi'ar homeworld. Thats it? Mxy stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.