World Breaker Hulk (w/ power gem) vs. PC Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. Slugfest only
2. Anything goes

amnesia
PC superman>PG

Black bolt z
Hulk in both.

Prep-Man
Supes.

amnesia
For once we agree prep-man.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by amnesia
For once we agree prep-man.

bawling

Colossus-Big C
hulk doesnt need the powergem

dmills
Supes via Galaxy busting sneeze.

Nihilist
Superman easy in both.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

Fail.

Badabing
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Hulk in both. durOriginally posted by Colossus-Big C
hulk doesnt need the powergem dur

The Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing
dur dur

Originally posted by The Nuul
Fail.

tkitna
Superman, but WBH with the power gem would be somebody for sure. I cant even imagine how powerful he would be.

Cubey
Originally posted by dmills
Supes via Galaxy busting sneeze.

It was a solar system btw.

DarkOdin
Superman sneezes Hulk away in both

The Nuul
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Superman sneezes Hulk away in both

Then the super farts.

Lord_Talron
superman uses his super-gamma absorption powers, better than any gamma absorption powers ever before.

or he uses his super-psychiatry. awepeach

Cubey
It would take a skyfather level to beat Pre-Crisis Superman, and WBH is not it.

janus77
Hulk ftw.
didn't regular Hulk shrug superman into orbit?

Prep-Man
No. A Savage Hulk was pounding on Superman and he didn't even budge. This is PC Superman, BTW.

janus77
there were two fights, iirc.
also Savage Hulk is nowhere near the power of WWH@/GreenScar. and with Banner's intellect, the boost from the Power Gem would take this fight beyond Superman (PRE C or Post C).

Prep-Man
Depends on which PC Supes we use. During the SA, he had true invulnerability in the same ball park as Billy. They couldn't be taken down by physical means.

Mindship
Originally posted by byrdgang21
1. Slugfest only
2. Anything goes
1. Hlk
2. Sup

Cubey
Supes in both.

-Pr-
Superman in both.

Colossus-Big C
ive heard that captain marvel"should" beat superman evertime but it wouldnt go well with fans
all there stats are the same but marvel also has magic
not to mention i read somewhere that marvel can survive/fight beings that no other superhero can survive

Lunacyde
ive heard that captain marvel"should" beat superman evertime but it wouldnt go well with fans
all there stats are the same but marvel also has magic
not to mention i read somewhere that marvel can survive/fight beings that no other superhero can survive
I hope you mean Captain Marvel.

Colossus-Big C
i edited before your post

Lunacyde
i edited before your post
I just realized that.

BattleMage
Hulk in both.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by BattleMage

Ahh I knew this is where I knew you from.

Is BFR allowed in this thread?

lawest9
Question: Didn't DC editor Julius swartze (I know that's not spelled right) limit PC Supes power level somewhat in the early 70's even before Crisis?

Lord_Talron
at different points there were attempts to rein him in by saner folks, yes

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Prep-Man
No. A Savage Hulk was pounding on Superman and he didn't even budge. This is PC Superman, BTW.

Yeah, but in that same fight, Superman acknowledged that if the fight lasted any longer, the fight's outcome would be questionable or something like that.

Spire
Byrne Superman.

Omega Vision
no expression

byrdgang21
How much does the power gem boosts someones strength exactly or does it differ for each individual. I can't even really grasp how strong WBH would be with it. And with his potential to still get stronger I think he could definitely be a galaxy buster atleast a solar system.

Gecko4lif
How much does the power gem boosts someones strength exactly or does it differ for each individual. I can't even really grasp how strong WBH would be with it. And with his potential to still get stronger I think he could definitely be a galaxy buster atleast a solar system.
No Get out.

bbrem123
hulk has power gem?...he stomps supes shit in...nothing superman can do besides bfr

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
No Get out.

If WBH is already capable of destroying the planet by just walking, why couldn't he destroy a solar system with the power gem. And keep in mind in a fight he should still get stronger as the fight progressed.

amnesia
Originally posted by bbrem123
hulk has power gem?...he stomps supes shit in...nothing superman can do besides bfr

Implying he could fully tap into it like Thanos. Seriously, dmills was actually right, if you don't posses super intelligence you can't tap into it fully.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by amnesia
Implying he could fully tap into it like Thanos. Seriously, dmills was actually right, if you don't posses super intelligence you can't tap into it fully.

That version of Hulk still retained Banners intelligence.

Gecko4lif
If WBH is already capable of destroying the planet by just walking, why couldn't he destroy a solar system with the power gem. And keep in mind in a fight he should still get stronger as the fight progressed.
Because it doesnt work that way.

amnesia
That version of Hulk still retained Banners intelligence.

That seemed like BS to me. Banner was smarter. Still irrelevant though, seeing as Banner isn't even close to Thanos.

Black bolt z
Hulk stomps.

Prep-Man
Supes sneezes him into another dimension.

Cubey
Hulk stomps.

Hulk stomping someone who took an attack equal to hundreds of galaxies. Funny happy

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Cubey
Hulk stomping someone who took an attack equal to hundreds of galaxies. Funny happy Regular hulked thunderclaped away a galaxy yes.Right?This hulk could easily use that attack again.

Prep-Man
PC Superman has taken worse, though. Blackstaar.

Cubey
Regular hulked thunderclaped away a galaxy yes.Right?This hulk could easily use that attack again.

Wont do much.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
PC Superman has taken worse, though. Blackstaar.

And Maaldor.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Cubey
Wont do much.

And Maaldor.

Yeah, Maaldor draws power from an entire UNIVERSE, iirc.

Cubey
thumb up

That's right. And in the end, his self-destruction birthed an entire new universe, which Supes then sealed off from the multiverse using his just his HV eek!

Anyone who thinks Hulk can take out PC Supes needs to get their ass in rehab pronto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.