Strong Guy vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Strong Guy has bn hiding out in mutant town after killing one of the X force team members.. the team has bn looking for him but have failed to stop him they call for help at the X mansion.

no one is around but colossus to answer the call.

he arrives to find Strong Guy getting the jump on Multiple man and snapping his neck.

who wins?

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x296/acewasp23/71388-strong-guy_400.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5344/990423-colossus_01.jpg

Lord_Talron
colossus grabs him and impales him on something sharp.

snoopdogg
Good fight. Strong Guy couldn't seem to gain a edge on Rockslide and Colossus slapped him around a few times with ease.

Lord_Talron
how does that make it a good fight? blink

-Pr-
Doesn't Strong Guy have that whole kinetic absorbtion thing?

Lord_Talron
thats why i said colossus should impale him ^_^

snoopdogg
Guido has been defeated by kicks to the junk and Thing hurt him badly by tossing a barbell at him recently. He also overloaded against WWHulk.

KingD19
Strong GUy can't build up enough strength before Colossus beats him into submission. Well in this fight he'll kill him.

King Castle
sure he can its not like colossus is WWH or even fights like him. they grapple more then likely

KingD19
Colossus just beats him down. And Strong Guy dies before he has the chance to become a threat.

King Castle
funny strong guy didnt die when he took massive blows from WWH i think Strong Guy can hang long enough to be a threat to colossus

KingD19
WWH overloaded him...and WWH wasn't trying to kill anybody. Name everybody WWH killed.

And Strong Guy recently went down against Rockslide and Thing.

chomperx9
colossus knocks out Strong guy before he upgrades.

colossulrage
colossus clearly has the strength advantage and with piotr not pulling his punches colossus KO's him with one full power punch!

Lord_Talron
i dont think so. wwh overloaded him without k-oing him, i dont think pete can k-o him with one punch

KingD19
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i dont think so. wwh overloaded him without k-oing him, i dont think pete can k-o him with one punch

That was Rage not me. Colossus still wins though, and a rather large majority at that.

colossulrage
have we ever seen a fight where colossus wasnt holding back? i think full rage and him not caring how bad he hurts someone he could inflict serious damage with on full power hit

Omega Vision
It all depends on whether Colossus can overload him or not before SG takes him out.

snoopdogg
If Thing can wobble him by tossing a barbell at him I'd bet big C can do it with his fists.

juggernaut74
Hmmm....I might go with Colossus.

Does anybody have scans of the She-Hulk/Strong Guy fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.