You Vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Ok ladies and gents!!!!

It's that time again.

IT'S YOU VS COMIC BOOK CHARACTER!!!

Here is the situation.
==================================

You are waiting in line at your favorite restaurant to get seated.
The line is running "OUTSIDE" of the building.

You are starving and just can't wait to eat at your favorite place.

Well, the line has moved and you are up next to get seated.

Well here comes Lex Luthor strolling in.

He sees the line and decides to CUT right in front of you.
He turns and looks at you and says

"HEY, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM, I AM GOING TO BE WAITED ON NEXT!!!"

He gets even more aggressive and SLAPS you in the face to get his point across.

He than says, "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CALLING MANAGEMENT HERE!!! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY IF YOU DO!!!"
==================================

So what do you do?

Do you leave and just walk away?
Do you smack him back and show him who is boss?
Do you call management anyways when he told you not to?

Remember, than is between you and him.
You can't call Superman or anything like that LOL.

-Pr-
Can he later call in Deathstroke to kill me or Metallo to level my house?

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by -Pr-
Can he later call in Deathstroke to kill me or Metallo to level my house?

If you disobey him, he can do anything that's in his capability.

Mshinu
I break his neck.

Hey I might go to jail but I`ve just saved countless lives in the future and proven I`ve got more balls than Supes and his friends combined stick out tongue

Parmaniac
I'll tear the comic apart

XanatosForever
I'd con Lex into thinking I've got something worth his while, and he'll pay for my meal and everything. One Dine 'n Dash later, and the cueball won't know what hit him. 313

BlackZero30x
i shoot him in his bald head......problem solved....i may go to jail but at least i finally did what superman could not....

I permanently stopped Luther .......

amnesia
I wouldn't do shit. I bet Lex is a potent hand to hand combatant.

Uriel005
Pullout my folding knife and slide it between his c4 and c5 vertebrae and twist.

Juntai
Originally posted by Uriel005
Pullout my folding knife and slide it between his c4 and c5 vertebrae and twist. This is more likely to work than the gun, as his suit has a built in shield to high velocity objects, like an angry kryptonian. The problem lies in that Lex won't often go out in public like that without goons. And he also wouldn't cut in front of you in line that, he'd simply walk past everyone and no one would say shit.
Also, the public in comics doesn't know Lex is the conniving murderer that readers do, in their mind he's a damn hero and a glorious reminder of the American dream and former president of the US, that created the synnergystic alliances that saved the whole universe in OWAW.

Also.

Vote for Lex.

Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure in recent years Lex has started to get in shape and adheres to an exercise regimen created by a few Amazons. He's not Peak Human or anything close to that but he is athletic and as seen in Salvation Run he can go against the Joker in h/h.

So yeah, I'm not going to try to fight him.

Juntai
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure in recent years Lex has started to get in shape and adheres to an exercise regimen created by a few Amazons. He's not Peak Human or anything close to that but he is athletic and as seen in Salvation Run he can go against the Joker in h/h.

So yeah, I'm not going to try to fight him. In one issue way back he was going to toe to toe with Mercy and Hope at the same time for training, iirc.

rotiart
Knowing me I'd shove luthor not realizing who he is...
And get my ass beat down.. At best I connect with one jab before I end up a bloody puddle on the ground...

Creshosk
I'm not sure why he'd get agressive after cutting in line. After he did that I'd probably ignore it. So long as I got my food I wouldn't care. And I doubt he'd care enough about a nobody like me to escalate things when I would have just let him.

Spent 24 hours in a chicago greyhound bus station. I'm a very patient person.

Black bolt z
I'm 13.I call the cops and lex goes to jail for child abuse shifty

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Creshosk
I'm not sure why he'd get agressive after cutting in line. After he did that I'd probably ignore it. So long as I got my food I wouldn't care. And I doubt he'd care enough about a nobody like me to escalate things when I would have just let him.

Yeah, nothing about the scenario fits with Lex's personality. I can also guarantee you I'd never be able to afford to eat at a restaurant that Luthor frequents, he has high taste.
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I'm 13.I call the cops and lex goes to jail for child abuse shifty
Lex might spend a few hours in police custody before being released and cleared of all charges and given an official apology by the mayor of the city for the inconvinience.

Calling the police never works for guys like Luthor.

SouthSpawn
Yeah, nothing about the scenario fits with Lex's personality. I can also guarantee you I'd never be able to afford to eat at a restaurant that Luthor frequents, he has high taste.

Lex might spend a few hours in police custody before being released and cleared of all charges and given an official apology by the mayor of the city for the inconvinience.

Calling the police never works for guys like Luthor.

This is pretty much a "What If" situation.

Warlord
me

Q99

Pretty much. What you do in this scenario is back off, wipe off the spit, then call Lexcorp later and report an impersonator.

If you want to be really vindictive, that is. Lex'll do far worse than I ever would.

Ban Mido
Hmm, I'm not entirely sure..I'd probably recognize him and then insist that I can't let him absorb that nourishing food into his body to achieve his perfect form of optimum efficiency, but I realize there is no way I can pay for a way into this restaurant and wait outside. I see him emerge hours later just to notice he's far stronger with a full stomach, I rush from behind him knowing it's now or never and wrap my arms around him from behind, surprised by this he gasps as I try to detonate the bomb inside me thus saving everyone from his evil ways..just to realize my bomb has been removed just hours before at the doctors office...I am overtaken by sorrow..for I couldn't stop such a fiend....he breaks out of my hold....judo chopping my neck as it severs my head from my body and my head rolls onto the side walk..I then ask a nearby man to throw my head in front of a young boy..he does so...I then tell the boy"I know how you feel, little boy. You are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings, but it is because you cherish life that you must protect it"...then Lex steps on my head...once and for all finishing me.

Tattoos N Scars
I'd put a rear naked choke on his ass and fall to the ground. He'll either tap or pass out..lol.

Don Corleone

You would allow him to slap you ?!!! confused

Me, I would run like a biatchhhhhhhhhhh wink

Creshosk
Originally posted by Don Corleone
You would allow him to slap you ?!!! confused

Me, I would run like a biatchhhhhhhhhhh wink I'd allow him to cut in front of me. Hence the "I'm not sure why he'd get agressive" part.

He cuts in front of me and I ignore it. He'd have no reqason to get violant.

SouthSpawn
I'd allow him to cut in front of me. Hence the "I'm not sure why he'd get agressive" part.

He cuts in front of me and I ignore it. He'd have no reqason to get violant.

But what about the part when he "gets in your face and slaps" you?

I did add that to the story smile smile

Would you just stand there?

Tha C-Master
I'd allow him to cut in front of me. Hence the "I'm not sure why he'd get agressive" part.

He cuts in front of me and I ignore it. He'd have no reqason to get violant. You're the Creshosk. He has to prove himself against you to look good.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
This is pretty much a "What If" situation.
Really? Is the name "What If Lex Luthor acted completely against his established character traits?"

GGS
I'd say look man i'm going to call Superman about this on ma cellphone and i predict PAINNNNNNNNNNNNN.

illadelph12
Smh...

A lot of punk b*tches on this forum.

NemeBro
Lex Luthor could probably lay out all of you. erm

Omega Vision
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lex Luthor could probably lay out all of you. erm
He'd lay out anyone without significant MA training and physical conditioning.

Bentley
I mind-rape Luthor and then send him to jupiter with a left hook.

Tha C-Master
He'd lay out anyone without significant MA training and physical conditioning. Almost everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.