Tangent Superman vs. Shaman Nate Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Prep-Man
I've posted this. Really good fight.

dmills
Although Tangent is uber powerful, methinks Nate is more so. Time manipulation and the ability to take it to the astral plane set him apart IMO.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by dmills
Although Tangent is uber powerful, methinks Nate is more so. Time manipulation and the ability to take it to the astral plane set him apart IMO.

I believe Tangent can also do those things. Hell, he can create any power he wants.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I believe Tangent can also do those things. Hell, he can create any power he wants.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

if the above is true, then..

Really good fight.

cannot be true. And if it is..

whats the point of putting him in any thread ever then?

Prep-Man
It's pretty cheap, but he can do it. TS is insanely powerful from what I see in his respect thread.

Juk3n
so this is a spite thread then?

Prep-Man
Nah, Nate can easily give the guy a fight. And take some wins, too. I see TS winning 6/10 or even split.

Juk3n
Lets say we have Batman vs Daredevil, H2H. But DD gets the Tangent effect, so this DD can - Nightcrawler Teleport, Wolverine Regenerate, Colossus Harden, Psylocke TK, Sebastian Shaw Absorb and Bishop Project.

You think batman takes 4 or even split?

Are you insane? Because i could swear we have two base equal (ish) characters and the kicker is one can create any ability forhimself he can think of, on top. But he only gets an even split?

Dude , im confused.

Prep-Man
Doesn't Shaman have a bunch of powers as well? Both can transverse dimensions/universes as well.

Juk3n
One is an uber-psychic who can sustain hislifeforce through multi dimensions. And the second guy - you just said - has all the abilities of the first guy PLUS anyothers he can think of. Why would this not be spite?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Juk3n
One is an uber-psychic who can sustain hislifeforce through multi dimensions. And the second guy - you just said - has all the abilities of the first guy PLUS anyothers he can think of. Why would this not be spite?

Well, it's not instantaneous. Here is the pic. Judge for yourself.

http://img406.imageshack.us/f/13fn0.jpg/

"Id"

illadelph12
Bump (was just thinking of this match today. Glad I did a search before making the thread).

Galan007
Nate wins.

Well, it's not instantaneous. Here is the pic. Judge for yourself.

http://img406.imageshack.us/f/13fn0.jpg/ Yeah, that's hardly enough evidence that he can grant himself "any" power he wants. And even IF he could, as Id said, it takes a considerable amount of time to do so (Harvey is no Resurrection Man.)

guy222
SNG FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.