Two regular humans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tsscls
One is given the Green Lantern ring.
The other is given Kryptonian powers under a yellow sun.
They both have 15 minutes of prep.
That means they both have a basic understanding of their powers.
Fight takes place in Philidelphia, PA.
Which one causes the most damage to the city, and why?

StiltmanFTW
Don't GLs need years of practice or something?

The one with Kryptonian powers wins.

twizzlers713
regular humans can't use the GL ring. will by default for kryptonian powers

chomperx9
Originally posted by twizzlers713
regular humans can't use the GL ring. will by default for kryptonian powers kyle, Hal, John Stewart are not human ?

King Castle
they have a lil extra umph which is why they can use it and kyle wasnt able to use it right away he had trouble at 1st.

and john and hal were military men with strong will john even more so since he was a marine.. hal had will and years to master his ring plus silver age era.

chomperx9
Originally posted by King Castle
they have a lil extra umph which is why they can use it and kyle wasnt able to use it right away he had trouble at 1st.

and john and hal were military men with strong will john even more so since he was a marine.. hal had will and years to master his ring plus silver age era. yeah but they are still human.

King Castle
they are human but they are above your average human..

the only one that had real trouble was Kyle he had imagination but no training nor actual will power on the same lvl as the other two. he was having serious trouble just flying and creating thinks at 1st.

the kryptonian human would kill any human who was just given the ring. knock their head off.

KingD19
Yeah...a normal human would panic and die.

-Pr-
depends on the people and their suitability etc.

and john and hal were military men with strong will john even more so since he was a marine.. hal had will and years to master his ring plus silver age era.

you saying john has more will than hal?

chomperx9
Originally posted by -Pr-
depends on the people and their suitability etc.

you saying john has more will than hal? yeah wasnt Hal in the airforce or something ?

marwash22
they have a lil extra umph what is this, "UMPH"? Can one purchase it? If so, where do i find it and how much will it cost me? Also, would it be better to download the "UMPH"... is it available on Amazon or Ebay? Do you think someone would sell it to me on the cheap if i searched on Craigslist?

so many questions. sneer

chomperx9
Originally posted by marwash22
what is this, "UMPH"? Can one purchase it? If so, where do i find it and how much will it cost me? Also, would it be better to download the "UMPH"... is it available on Amazon or Ebay? Do you think someone would sell it to me on the cheap if i searched on Craigslist?

so many questions. sneer they only sale it at walmart

marwash22
teh Krypto-dude wins. Once you know you're invulnerable, you can just wreck shit... no practice needed.

-Pr-
Originally posted by chomperx9
yeah wasnt Hal in the airforce or something ?

he still is. he's a combat pilot.

Lunacyde
Hal has just as much willpower as John...branch of the military has little to no impact on personal willpower level.

That said it takes a lot of will and practice to wield a GL ring not to mention imagination....it takes nothing to wreck stuff with Krypto powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.