Albert Wesker vs Liquid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Who wins?

wakkawakkawakka
I vote for Liquid. He might not have super-powers but he also didn't have a complete bullshit death.

Plus he has REX or RAY depending on how you define Liquid in the MGS series.

FinalAnswer
Wesker stomps.

Sin_Volvagia
Liquid gets slammed into every wall in the area before Wesker rips his heart out. Even if this was Liquid from Twin Snakes, it will end the same way.

wakkawakkawakka
What? This is an actual fight? Oops!

Well is it too late to take back what I said about Liquid.

NemeBro
Wesker tears Liquid's heart out.

leonheartmm
liquid

iChaos
Liquid gets aid from his brother, Snake.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by leonheartmm
liquid

y?

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
y?

His death wasn't an utter crap-out, and he was a better final boss. Plus Liquid didn't stray from his mind-set and become the very thing he tried to surpass.

RE5 was fun to play and all but CIS kind of led Wesker to self ruin.(to me anyway) w/o though Liquid would be dead the second the fight starts.

NemeBro
Please do not argue with Leonhart. No good will come of it.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
His death wasn't an utter crap-out, and he was a better final boss. Plus Liquid didn't stray from his mind-set and become the very thing he tried to surpass.

RE5 was fun to play and all but CIS kind of led Wesker to self ruin.(to me anyway) w/o though Liquid would be dead the second the fight starts.

The fact he had a PIS death means nothing.

Wesker destroys Liquid's face.

majid86
Originally posted by NemeBro
Please do not argue with Leonhart. No good will come of it.

lol

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by majid86
lol
It's true though.

Demonic Phoenix
leon's basically an negative version of Phenomenol (leon whores lowercase letters instead of uppercase), albeit at much lower levels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.