A woman cruelly puts a cat in a rubbish bin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
WTF?

Those crazy Brits....

LKmAgJEQvIc

§P0oONY
Hahahaha, stupid cat.

This does prove that 24-hour rolling news is a bad thing though... This isn't ****ing news.

Robtard
I've seem worse. Some Russians (pretty sure they were Russians) put a cat inside a bird cage, covered the cat with some sort of fuel; then set the cat on fire. ****ing horrible.

If there's karma, they got ass-cancer for that.

Impediment
Did the cat die?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Impediment
Did the cat die? It was only in there for 15 hours. I doubt it.

RE: Blaxican
That's too bad.

**** cats.

Robtard

Robtard
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
That's too bad.

**** cats.

Why do you hate cats?

Impediment
I have three tuxedo cats.

F*ck dogs.

Originally posted by Robtard
Why do you hate cats?

A group of them killed my parents when I was 6. I've taken an oath of revenge.

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard
Think of the mental anguish and lasting mental scars of that poor cat. it'll have nightmares and a fear of garbage cans for the rest of its nice lives.

"Nice lives"?

Lay off of the Cuervo, Rob.

I have three tuxedo cats.

F*ck dogs.

I have zero cats.

So 'eff you! ahah

Robtard
A group of them killed my parents when I was 6. I've taken an oath of revenge.

Probably was self-defense on the part of the cats. But loss and pain make people irrational, so I can't blame you.

They were cat ninjas. I've been training msyelf in Black-Fu for the eventful day where I meet them in combat.

If that fails I'll just run them over though. ermm

Robtard
They were cat ninjas. I've been training msyelf in Black-Fu for the eventful day where I meet them in combat.

If that fails I'll just run them over though. ermm

Not it they call the police and have you arrested for stealing a car.

Impediment
I have zero cats.

So 'eff you! ahah

Don't make me put you in a rubbish bin!

Robtard
Don't make me put you in a rubbish bin!

Have you considered that it could be an improvement from where he's currently at.

(Probably playing basketball with a bunch of other 'Down-Low' blacks in San Francisco.)

Give me a couple of weeks to think up some witty replies for both of you.

amnesia

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by The Nuul
WTF?

Those crazy Brits....

LKmAgJEQvIc

This is great laughing out loud laughing Before we start judging we should find out for sure whether or not that is the Mummys mother.

The Nuul
Nah, just lock that woman up in a room with a bunch of rabies infested cats.

Dunno, that seems like a form of punishment. Why punish someone for something epic?

inb4whinyPCposts

The Nuul
It would be funny watching that woman freak out.

§P0oONY
Dunno, that seems like a form of punishment. Why punish someone for something epic?

inb4whinyPCposts Hmm, was the bin full of acid and knives then? Because that would be epic.

Deano
putting a cat in a bin is wrong but does it need to be made into a big deal? it was front page in 'the sun' paper. ridiculous

dadudemon
That lady is a little weird to just randomly do that.

However, there's a shit down of children getting the utter living shit beat out of them by their shitty caretakers. Obviously, there's much more important information needing to be sent out to the public than cat droppers.

Also, I hate dogs, as well: stupid yapping, stinkin', shittin', whinin', annoyin', ****s!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Deano
putting a cat in a bin is wrong but does it need to be made into a big deal? it was front page in 'the sun' paper. ridiculous It's The Sun... What do you expect?

GCG
Originally posted by Deano
putting a cat in a bin is wrong but does it need to be made into a big deal? it was front page in 'the sun' paper. ridiculous

Because she's wheelie bin a naughty woman. big grin

ADarksideJedi
Animal Abuse happens so offen that you get use to hearing it or seeing it.Still I hope this woman got what she deserves.

The Nuul
Off topic a bit but it has to do with Sky news.

Originally posted by Mindset
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/167350-1/Soccer_sportscaster_incoming.gif

Bicnarok
Originally posted by GCG
Because she's wheelie bin a naughty woman. big grin

laughing laughing Happy Dance .

maybe the woman was sick of cats killing birds in her garden and decided to get rid of one.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bicnarok
laughing laughing Happy Dance .

maybe the woman was sick of cats killing birds in her garden and decided to get rid of one.

Or pewpin in her flower bed.

Seriously, that's a pretty common complaint I hear from "neighbor's" cats. Cats are clean and like to pewp in places other than where they live: that's one of the reasons they are better than dogs. 313

Do cats do this:

ysKAVyXi0J4

No? To the garbage bin they go. 131

King Castle
yeah.. my dogs were pretty emotional when they saw me after i came home after being gone for over a year without them seeing me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.