Lobo vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Who wins ?

thanos-prime
Gladiator

King Castle
this is a duplicate thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=499280&highlight=Lobo+vs+Gladiator+forumid%3A77

Flyattractor
LOBO insults Gladdys douchey hairdo and makes him cry.

LOBO WINS!

"Id"

Flyattractor
The first LOBO/Authority was pretty good.
The second was kinda crap.

"Id"
They are both shit, compared to Preliminary Xmas Special.

Warlord
Glads wins

Prep-Man
Main Man.

Warlord
Gladiator via combo to KO (I've always wanted to say that stick out tongue)

axelraptor
Glads

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The first LOBO/Authority was pretty good.
The second was kinda crap. What book was that?

AsbestosFlaygon
Could go either way, imo.

Gladiator is probably faster than Lobo, though I admit that is a wild guess.

Lobo won't KO Gladiator if Gladiator's confident enough.
And Lobo would regen every single time he gets ripped apart by Gladiator.

Clone tactic would probably work in favor of Lobo.

Stoic
Lobo would lose, and lose bad. Gladiator is Superman without the bleeding heart, I would compare him to the Eclipso Superman, and that didn't go so well for Lobo.

Glads ftw

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Stoic
Lobo would lose, and lose bad. Gladiator is Superman without the bleeding heart, I would compare him to the Eclipso Superman, and that didn't go so well for Lobo.

Glads ftw
Gladiator equal to Superman? That's a good one.

amnesia
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Gladiator equal to Superman? That's a good one.

Yep, he might me slightly better.

iceman24567
Gladiator equal to Superman? That's a good one. On his best day maybe. Lobo slugs it out and wins

chomperx9
Gladiator equal to Superman? That's a good one. Hes supposed to be equal to superman but ive seen gladiator lose alot more compared to supes.

Colossus-Big C
gladiator at full confidence is equal to superman some have argued that hes stronger too i can see the feats that back this up

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
gladiator at full confidence is equal to superman some have argued that hes stronger too i can see the feats that back this up
Name them.

Colossus-Big C
Name them. destroying planets with his fist , heat vision hotter than the core of the sun , frost breath ,warp level speed etc

iceman24567
destroying planets with his fist , heat vision hotter than the core of the sun , frost breath ,warp level speed etc These feats don't prove he's better than Superman

Flyattractor
destroying planets with his fist , heat vision hotter than the core of the sun , frost breath ,warp level speed etc Isn't the core of a star cooler then the exterior any way?
And can't we make stuff hotter then that now?

His warp speed is probably his biggest factor that wold give him an edge over superman.

Cause it sure aint Gladdy's fashion sence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.