Raiden vs Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
MSG Raiden vs Albert Wesker

NemeBro
Raiden crushes Wesker.

wakkawakkawakka
Wouldn't Vamp be a fairer fight?

Its still hard to tell which one is faster IMO. Raiden is stronger though.

RE: Blaxican
Wesker crushes Raiden.

Wait, Raiden's the guy who fought Vamp right?

NemeBro
Yeah.

Okay. Yeah, he dies.

Well. The fact that Chris and Shiva could out H2H Wesker maybe says no. Unless we attribute that to PIS.

NemeBro
He held back a giant metal fortress while injured, albeit with leverage.

He is as fast as Vamp, who has proven to be easily faster than bullets.

Shit Raiden could effortlessly block machine-gun fire before he was a Cyborg, and Vamp was still much faster than him then.

Oh. So is MGS4 like a prequel to the other games or something, where they're weaker or something? 'cause they don't fight nearly as fast or as strong in their fight scene in 4 as they do in your descriptions. Although the whirl-a-gig thing he does at the beginning is pretty cool as far as strength feats go.

NemeBro
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Oh. So is MGS4 like a prequel to the other games or something, where they're weaker or something? 'cause they don't fight nearly as fast or as strong in their fight scene in 4 as they do in your descriptions. Although the whirl-a-gig thing he does at the beginning is pretty cool as far as strength feats go. Cutscenes would be pointless if you could not see what they were doing.

In American comic books, if drawn from human perspective, Flash and Superman comics would be of a background, but Superman and Flash would only appear if standing still. But they are drawn so the reader can see what they are doing most of the time. Because it would be boring otherwise.

Yes, I remember your "the cutscenes are moving in slow motion for our benefit" stance... and I ask the same question that I asked before... if that was the case then everything would be moving in slow motion within the scene. However objects like dirt and those big walkers fall at regular speeds in the background while they're fighting. If the scene was slowed down then the objects that are moving at normal speed would be moving in slo-mo while Vamp and Raiden would be moving at regular speed. That's not what's happening, though. So are you really going to tell me that Vamp and Raiden's movements are slowed down while everything else in the scene isn't? That doesn't make any sense.

By the way, do you feel any sort of deja vu from this? You should, because you and I have discussed this before.

It's wierd how after you've been here long enough, you've kind of seen it all. no expression Makes me not even want to really get into it, to be honest.

TH3_V01D
Raiden destroys Wesker. One grab and the fight is over, that guy has massive strength

PIS or no, Wesker WAS tackled by a tiny normal woman (Jill).
Hell, even Chris and Sheva managed to dodge a speed charge.

This is how the fight will end :

http://sarcasticbite.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Siege-2-Sentry-kills-Ares.jpg

Replace the blonde dude with Raiden

FinalAnswer
Chris and Sheva can dodge bullets though.

TH3_V01D
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Chris and Sheva can dodge bullets though.

Show me one cutscene of that feat.

Seriously what is wrong with this board? Everyone are using gameplay moves. And no, Chris is not a bullet timer, neither Sheva.

By the way, people overuse the PIS concept, 90% every form of media, books, tv shows, movies, games, anime are full of that. Things happen , period.

FinalAnswer
Reaction Commands boi.

TH3_V01D
Reaction Commands boi.

Gameplay

FinalAnswer
About as gameplay as Sora's or Kratos' reaction commands.

TH3_V01D
About as gameplay as Sora's or Kratos' reaction commands.

So, you are comparing a god and superhuman kid to two normal agents.

BTW, they are same reactions commands that allow Sheva kick the crap out wesker, then Raiden would murder him.

FinalAnswer
Two normal agents? Lol. I could understand Sheva, but Chris is by no means normal.

You mean when a stunned Wesker got kicked by Sheva, and all it did was knock him down? And Raiden would kill Wesker regardless, dun really care.

TH3_V01D
Well, yeah, you right , Chris is not normal, is a very strong guy.

LLLLLink
Spite in Raiden's favor.

XMr. WinterX
i have been seeing alot of these threads created by majid...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.