Blade vs Hit Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Blade gets whatever he had by the third movie(never saw it, heard it was terrible).

Hit Girl gets everything she had in Kick-Ass.

Rogue Jedi
Location? Environment? Night or day?

BruceSkywalker
Blade annihilates her..

the end

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Location? Environment? Night or day?

Building where HG killed all the mobsters.

Night. Approx. 1 AM.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Building where HG killed all the mobsters.

Night. Approx. 1 AM. The end battle?

Dr Will Hatch
Yup.

Rogue Jedi
HG dodges bullets, ya know.

Dr Will Hatch
So can Blade, IIRC. He's got superhuman stats too.

Rogue Jedi
I know that, durh.

Riot-Gear
So can Blade, IIRC. He's got superhuman stats too.

I don't recall Blade ever dodging bullets. Frost and Drake did, but not Blade himself.

Regardless even if Hit Girl is faster. Blade will eventually tire her out and she'll slip as she has no way of putting him down.

Dr Will Hatch
I know that, durh.

I didn't. I haven't seen Blade in a long darned time. All I remember is that he's better than he is in the comics that I don't read. So I've got nothing.

Rogue Jedi
H2H combat HG gets raped here. No question.

Blade on Blade, well, if she uses her cable knife, she has an outside chance.

Guns? HG, 10/10. Blade was pretty much point and spray, not much of a marksman. Also gotta remember that HG had machine guns too, and grenades.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Riot-Gear
I don't recall Blade ever dodging bullets. Frost and Drake did, but not Blade himself.

Regardless even if Hit Girl is faster. Blade will eventually tire her out and she'll slip as she has no way of putting him down. How so? Bullet to the head and Blade is done.

BruceSkywalker
How so? Bullet to the head and Blade is done.

normal bullets won't do nothing to blade

omgchos
Its true. Blade isnt even vulnerable to the normal vampire weaknesses. Even a silver bullet wont put him down. Maybe a steak to the heart. But beyond that ud have to decapitate him or seriously **** him up in order to kill him. And with his H2H skills, theres not much chance of that. I mean mark Strong took down hit girl by himself. And we all know blade would tear him a new one.

the ninjak
HG dodges bullets, ya know.

She dodged one......while she was looking at her opponents.

And she ain't dodging an automatic machine gun wielded by an expert killer with the strength of a vampire to handle the recoil.

Omega Spawn
someone told me a joke the other day LMAO

he said Blade the badass vampire hunter vs Hit-Girl

the ninjak
Oh Snap!

Robtard
H2H combat HG gets raped here. No question.

Blade on Blade, well, if she uses her cable knife, she has an outside chance.

Guns? HG, 10/10. Blade was pretty much point and spray, not much of a marksman. Also gotta remember that HG had machine guns too, and grenades.

Just stop.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Robtard
Just stop.

Kind of summed it up right there.

Side note, I see people are still high on Hit Girl. Blade would annihilate her in all scenarios. Until she puts down a God, and Dracula, HG isnt shit.

Darth Martin
Blade destroys her.

NemeBro
Hand-to-hand, Blade annihilates her.

With a blade, he eviscerates her.

A gunfight? The amount of bullets needed to kill Blade compared to the one needed to kill Hitgirl, makes Hitgirl winning the gunfight highly unlikely.

Rogue Jedi
Just stop.

Which part? Blade would likely kill her in scenario one and two, I admitted that.

You telling me a bullet to the head will have no effect on Blade? Afraid I'll need proof of that. HG did, after all, have better gun feats.

Originally posted by Kaibs
Kind of summed it up right there.

Side note, I see people are still high on Hit Girl. Blade would annihilate her in all scenarios. Until she puts down a God,

Blade had zero chance against La Magra, the blood coagulant (which would have no effect on HG), saved Blade.

Blade was done, Drake was toying with him. If it hadn't been for Whistler Blade was finished.

Try again.

Kaibs
LoL the fact that you think HG stands any chance against those two shows how horrible your argument really is. Blades durability alone would slaughter HG.

Rogue Jedi
OK, I walk up to Blade and shoot him in the head with a .45.

What happens?

Juk3n
OK, I walk up to Blade and shoot him in the head with a .45.

What happens?

he dodges it, did you see blade 1? did you see his speed feats?

This thread is not even a competition. Blade wins in all events hands down.

The fact that you gave Hit Girl 10 out of frickin 10 in ANY scenerio just shows your bias, dude , seriously.

Rogue Jedi
No, dude, pretend he doesn't dodge. What I am asking is IF a bullet strikes Blade in the head, what then? What type of damage is done?

Blade can be hurt, dude. There is nothing in the film that implies that he is invulnerable to gunshot wounds.

Juk3n
well then yeah, he likely wont be continuing the fight right awa with a hole in his head, but saying hitgirl beats him in a gun battle 10 times out of 10 is baseless. He's a legitimate burst speedster, she isnt, shes fast and skilled to a great extent, but there's nothing that gives her an advantage over blade in a gun battle. And even with your standing there taking a head shot example, SHE has to manage a head shot. Blade packs armor, ontop of that he can tank gunshot wounds to the body and still perform at a rate higher than HG.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Juk3n
well then yeah, he likely wont be continuing the fight right awa with a hole in his head, but saying hitgirl beats him in a gun battle 10 times out of 10 is baseless. He's a legitimate burst speedster, she isnt, shes fast and skilled to a great extent, but there's nothing that gives her an advantage over blade in a gun battle.

A gunshot to the head will KILL him. I now present an open challenge to anyone to use movie feats/info that prove me wrong.

HG dodges bullets. Blade was never shown dodging bullets, which means he can't. :

Originally posted by Riot-Gear

QFT. Now some might argue that bullet dodging is a universal vampire trait in Blade's world. Prove it. Show it. Doesn't exist.

Yes, H2H and with sword Blade is way faster. BUT Blade is never shown that fast in a gun battle, and he never displays marksmanship that is above average.

Juk3n
Maybe he's never dodged bullets on screen, because he's never had to? Absense of proof, is not proof of absense. Look at Blades Train Grab feat as a testament to his speed and reaction time.

Can anyone here really, truely from the bottom of your heart say 'Wow, hitGirl pulled off something Blade would never be able to do' Because you'd only be lying to yourself if you did. I've no problem giving her a fair shot in a battle where ONLY guns are allowed, but SHE needs a clean headshot on a faster more agile opponent, and he needs ANY hit on ANY body part to seriously hinder Her. Id say he has more of a chance at a glancing shot from a well aimed SPRAY, they she does for a single shot to the head with a 45.

Does any of that really sound too farfetched? Am i wrong?

we've never seen super-man, use toilet paper, i mean, i know his arms and joints work basically the same as regular humans joints do, but we've never actually seen him perform that particular action..

So he can't?
LOLplease.

Rogue Jedi
Maybe he's never dodged bullets on screen, because he's never had to? Absense of proof, is not proof of absense. Look at Blades Train Grab feat as a testament to his speed and reaction time. Good point, I admit that, but that's more a strength feat than speed feat.

Bullet dodging is more than just having speed. Just because someone is fast doesn't mean they have bullet dodging capabilities.

But she doesn't NEED a headshot, you know. I mean a head shot is the most feasible way of taking him out, but I could say the same for her, they both wear armor.

Let's pretend for a moment that they are without armor. If HG shoots him in the chest, he's going down. Shoot him in the leg, and he's going down. Walk over and put one in his computer, done deal. BUT that also applies to her, it works both ways.

OK, so we've never seen HG use the jet pack w/gatling guns, does that mean she can't?

See what I did there? wink

Also, no one is acknowledging that HG has smoke and stun grenades. Throw smoke, shoot out the lights, then don her NVG. Cool, yeah?

To recap: H2H Blade wtf pwns her.

Sword? Blade, 5/10, IF HG uses her cable knives (I'll explain why I changed my opinion here in a sec.)

Guns? HG 8-9/10. (I gave Blade a chance here because even monkeys fall outta trees.)

Now, the sword fight.....Look at the vid below:

g1trJ0swPpQ&p=7AF3E45E901D1AE5&playnext=1&index=17

Right at the start, look at what HG does with her cable knives. She's a friggin surgeon, man. Especially what she does at :18 to :21.
If Blade can close the gap and get in her grill, she's done, but if she can use her cable knives to hold him a bay, advantage HG.

Juk3n
LOL,
1) She cant get in that close to Blade Katana > Cable - totally ot up for debate.
2) They are thugs who have probably only ever seen a sword in kung-fu movies and have probably NEVER seen a cable knife.
3) Blade is proficient in ALL weapons
4) If (lol at giving her any benfeit of doubt BIG IF)she pierces Blades hand with the Cable-knife, his pain tolorence and strength will allow him to pull it off her, he'd probably end up dislocating her shoulder if she decided to try and have a tug-o-war with him.
5) You're assuming she can hit Blade with an even slower projectile?
6) Blade has his OWN cable-knife, see Blade 3.
7) "shoot out lights" Blade can see in the dark, vampire = permanent NVG's yeah?

5/5 split with Blade in Martial Combat is ridiculous dude, and i have a feeling you're yanking my chain with it, but i thought id respond anyway.

Again i gotta ask, did anything in that clip you posted strike you as 'Too much' for blade to handle? Honestly?

loling at 5/5 split^^

Rogue Jedi
LOL,
1) She cant get in that close to Blade Katana > Cable - totally ot up for debate. She doesn't need to, the cable knives extends her reach to at least tenish feet.

And?

Wrong. Blade is proficient with only the weapons he is shown using onscreen, or is in his arsenal.

Blade shows pain, two examples:

A: Stabbed in the shoulder with one of his spikes.

B: Dislocated his shoulder.

I've dislocated my shoulder before, and it had pretty much the same effect on me as it did Blade. Hurt like a mother, and he showed it. No, his pain tolerance is high, but not that high.

Never said it was a sure thing, did I?

So Blade has his sword AND cable knife? K. HG was more proficient with hers, better with it. This is fact. All Blade did was slash a few dumbass vampires. HG used hers to tie a guy up and make him blow his own head off.

Or she could just chuck a butcher knife in his head.

In which Blade movie he shown seeing in the dark?

In a sword battle, no, it is most certainly ridiculous.

HG's gun skills, yes, too much.

HG dodges bullets, Blade does not.

dadudemon
I'm with RJ: I don't see how blade would survive a bullet to the head. There's nothing on screen to suggest that he could survive a bullet to the brain. He's not the new breed of vampire.

All other scenarios has Blade ass raping a little girl. sad

Robtard
Which part? Blade would likely kill her in scenario one and two, I admitted that.

You telling me a bullet to the head will have no effect on Blade? Afraid I'll need proof of that. HG did, after all, have better gun feats.

He would most definitely wreck her in H2H or with melee weapons. That little cable-knife isn't touching him. Watch Blade 2, the fight with the two ninja vamps as one example.

Guns, it's not that a bullet to the dome wouldn't drop Blade (it would, though he may heal later on), it's that he'd light her ass up with his machine-guns first.

Kaibs
The fact that you actually believe she'd win 5/10 in a non gun non h2h fight is laughable in itself. Blade is such a proficient swordsman it's not even funny. In a gun battle I still believe she'd lose, but not 10/10, all other scenarios she goes down so fast it's not even funny. Her feats are nothing compared to Blades. Guns are where she only has a chance.

Darth Martin
Blade had zero chance against La Magra, the blood coagulant (which would have no effect on HG), saved Blade. Blade was done, Drake was toying with him. If it hadn't been for Whistler Blade was finished. Your missing the point. We know Blade had no chance against Frost or Drake(demonic form). The fact that he initially stood up to them, fought evenly for awhile, and took their blows repeatedly speaks more enough for his case to handle some little girl(who got her ass beat by a mob boss).

Hit Girl is WAY out of her element here.

Darth Martin
In which Blade movie he shown seeing in the dark?

HG dodges bullets, Blade does not.

Uh, in every one. He walks around extremely dark places with sunglasses on? roll eyes (sarcastic)

We've seen mutlitiple vampires dodge(or react to) bullets in the trilogy. With the exception Drake, Blade is superior to every one of them.

NemeBro
If people that Blade can effortlessly kill in melee can dodge bullets, we can safely assume Blade can as well.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Uh, in every one. He walks around extremely dark places with sunglasses on? roll eyes (sarcastic)

We've seen mutlitiple vampires dodge(or react to) bullets in the trilogy. With the exception Drake, Blade is superior to every one of them.

I can walk around in the dark with sunglasses on and see, dude.

No. Only Frost and Drake dodged bullets. Vampire attributes/powers are not universal. Examples?

1. Twilight vampires: Not every vampire can see the future like Alice. Not every vampire can inflict pain on others with a mere thought. Not every vampire can produce shields.

2. Anne Rice movies: Not every vampire can fly. Not every vampire can light others on fire with a thought.

So, unless Blade was ever shown dodging bullets, he can't.

He would most definitely wreck her in H2H or with melee weapons. That little cable-knife isn't touching him. Watch Blade 2, the fight with the two ninja vamps as one example.

Guns, it's not that a bullet to the dome wouldn't drop Blade (it would, though he may heal later on), it's that he'd light her ass up with his machine-guns first. She has machine guns too, dude. Walls and walls full of them. And grenades.

The cable knife? I said if he can close the gap, she's done. But if you really think he is gonna close the gap that easily, you're deluded.

Juk3n
I can walk around in the dark with sunglasses on and see, dude.

No. Only Frost and Drake dodged bullets. Vampire attributes/powers are not universal. Examples?

1. Twilight vampires: Not every vampire can see the future like Alice. Not every vampire can inflict pain on others with a mere thought. Not every vampire can produce shields.

2. Anne Rice movies: Not every vampire can fly. Not every vampire can light others on fire with a thought.

So, unless Blade was ever shown dodging bullets, he can't.

You can't apply other universes vampires to Bladeverse dude for obvious reasons.

The same reason you can't apply Humans in saving private ryan, to the humans in Scott Pilgrim totally different universes dude, you know better.

Bladeverse vamps are universal, the only ones that arnt are Frost post la magra, and Drake because he's the source.

Vamps can see in the dark as standard in Bladeverse - See Blade 2, See sewer scene, See vamps handing Whistler a pair of NVG's because - unlike them - he can't see in the darkness of the sewer...

And please show me Hit Girl using a machine gun in her movie..or packing them on her person as standard gear? Drug dealer Den? No! Final fight ? No!

in a gun v gun fight lets say they start 50 ft apart, blade has his STANDARD assortment of guns and she gets what ever we can call her STANDARD guns say a pair of berettas. id peg him to land a shot on her first, and as for her injuring him, he was impaled by 2 of his own silver steaks 1 through each shoulder JOINT but 7 seconds later was STILL operating at a high enough level to weild his sword (any human wouldnt be able to lift either arms) AND do the Train Grab Feat i mentioned earlier. And thats even assuming she hits him operating at the fastest he can operate. Body shots are out becuase of his standard armor, headshots are unlikley 1) because of his speed and 2) because of his agility. Arm shots won't do much, and leg shots are as unlikley as headshots because of his speed and agility also. He trumps her in ever physical catagory and has an immense damage soak compared to her.-

Rogue Jedi
You can't apply other universes vampires to Bladeverse dude for obvious reasons.

The same reason you can't apply Humans in saving private ryan, to the humans in Scott Pilgrim totally different universes dude, you know better.

Bladeverse vamps are universal, the only ones that arnt are Frost post la magra, and Drake because he's the source. I am not applying other vampires to Blades world, I am simply using them as a tool to show that vampire powers are not universal.

Ah, but it wasn't pitch black, was it? I am talking about a room that is totally dark.

As she is preparing for the final fight, Kick Ass comes out of the bathroom and she is holding an MP5. The OP:

Blade gets whatever he had by the third movie(never saw it, heard it was terrible).

yes Ho Ho Ho, she has a machine gun too.

HG has machine guns, dude, deal with it.

As for Blade, he hurts when injured, this is shown onscreen. Yes, he is tougher and has a higher damage soak than a human, but a bullet can kill him.

Rogue Jedi
Read 'em and weep:

http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Kick-Ass

Means she gets everything in her arsenal. This includes machine guns with grenade launchers on them yes

Juk3n
snip

Vampires in Bladesverse ARE universal no expression

Vamps have night vision dude are you REALLY disputing this? The sewer was pitch black, there were no sources of light, the reason WE the audience can see is because it's movie, listen to what whistler says "SOME of us can't see in the dark you ****in nipple head, what am i supposed to do" - Not up for debate.

And even if she gets an mp5, 1) she's too weak to be truly accurate 2) it's a 2 handed weapon she is WAY less agile with both hands holding a 15 pound weapon. 3) Does she actually use the MP5? i can't recall....

And 4) No one disputes blade feels pain, he felt pain from the steaks through his joints, the same joints that would have disabled ANY REGULAR HUMAN. Yeah he felt the pain, the point is It didnt actually HINDER him as he was back to full operating capacity 7 SECONDS later.

He wins, there is no evidence glancing wounds on forearms and the like put Blade down. He jumps from sky scrapers, takes being impaled (way worse than a gunshot) with no ill effects. She HAS to hit him a head shot to put him down anywhere else would just piss him off, 1 shot to the arm isnt gonna do it, and she's hardly entering an entore clip into him unanswered..to believe that IS deluding yourself.

And im OUT ftw!

and lol at your wiki quote..she gets all that huh? roll eyes (sarcastic) ok buddy, whatever lol. Blade wins mr butthurt.

Robtard
Means she gets everything in her arsenal. This includes machine guns with grenade launchers on them yes

She's a little 65lbs girl, she's not carrying all that. Your Hit-Girl masturbation needs to stop.

Rogue Jedi
She's a little 65lbs girl, she's not carrying all that. Your Hit-Girl masturbation needs to stop.

If the OP says she gets everything she had, then she can either:

A. Have it all on her, or have access to it.

B. Can select what she carries on her.

If I am taking on the daywalker, I'm gonna have a friggin grenade launcher. big grin

Vampires in Bladesverse ARE universal no expression

Vamps have night vision dude are you REALLY disputing this? The sewer was pitch black, there were no sources of light, the reason WE the audience can see is because it's movie, listen to what whistler says "SOME of us can't see in the dark you ****in nipple head, what am i supposed to do" - Not up for debate.

And even if she gets an mp5, 1) she's too weak to be truly accurate 2) it's a 2 handed weapon she is WAY less agile with both hands holding a 15 pound weapon. 3) Does she actually use the MP5? i can't recall....

And 4) No one disputes blade feels pain, he felt pain from the steaks through his joints, the same joints that would have disabled ANY REGULAR HUMAN. Yeah he felt the pain, the point is It didnt actually HINDER him as he was back to full operating capacity 7 SECONDS later.

He wins, there is no evidence glancing wounds on forearms and the like put Blade down. He jumps from sky scrapers, takes being impaled (way worse than a gunshot) with no ill effects. She HAS to hit him a head shot to put him down anywhere else would just piss him off, 1 shot to the arm isnt gonna do it, and she's hardly entering an entore clip into him unanswered..to believe that IS deluding yourself.

And im OUT ftw!

and lol at your wiki quote..she gets all that huh? roll eyes (sarcastic) ok buddy, whatever lol. Blade wins mr butthurt.

Not all vampires have NV, man.

HG has access to all her weapons. The OP says so. Look at some of the weapons, some of them (Steyr TMP, mini Uzi, Skorpion, MP5KA4), are one handed weapons. If she is wielding two of them, yeah.....And yes, she would be just as deadly with them.

MP5 weighs about 5 pounds.

Bullet.....Blades brain.......Dead daywalker.

Juk3n
"Hit Girl loads a MP5KA4 (note the 3-round burst). She never uses it."

from your very own wiki page, and if we go by your very own logic, if we never see her use it..then she can't.
'

Thank you and goodnight

Juk3n

Not all vampires have NV, man.

it's a standard in bladeverse deal dude, deal with it.

Rogue Jedi
"Hit Girl loads a MP5KA4 (note the 3-round burst). She never uses it."

from your very own wiki page, and if we go by your very own logic, if we never see her use it..then she can't.
'

Thank you and goodnight mhm, but the OP says "Everything she had." At the very least she has the MP5.

Deal with it. AND grenades.

Juk3n
mhm, but the OP says "Everything she had." At the very least she has the MP5.

Deal with it. AND grenades.

She doesn't know how to fire it properly, shes got really bad aim with it, prove me wrong..which scene does she use it again? Thought so, she might aswell try and club him to death with it, cos she can't shoot for shit with that gun.

oh she can you say? Proof? Thought not.

And as for greneades? yah, im gonna have to go with the same logic there to bud, chances are she blows herself up with it, because she hasnt had the proper instruction with them.

Oh she can use them you say..? Did she use them in the .. no.. no i don't think she did,

she might have better luck with beating blade with it by feeding it to him, she sure as hell aint using it in this battle ^^

your logic is fun.

Rogue Jedi
She doesn't know how to fire it properly, shes got really bad aim with it, prove me wrong..which scene does she use it again? Thought so, she might aswell try and club him to death with it, cos she can't shoot for shit with that gun.

oh she can you say? Proof? Thought not. PK, so if Blade was to pick up an AK47, he'd be useless with it? Think about what you are saying.

Why would she be preparing the gun for battle if she sucked with it?

Again, she was preparing them for battle, they are in her suitcase. You really think someone like HG is gonna take a weapon they suck with?

Not as fun as yours. You are claiming that HG is gonna go into the fight of her life with weapons she stinks with.

Think about that.

The Nuul

And as for greneades? yah, im gonna have to go with the same logic there to bud, chances are she blows herself up with it, because she hasnt had the proper instruction with them.

Doesnt matter dude, she a bullet timer so she dodges the explosion and avoids damage. A nuke could blow up the city and she still dodges, shes like Midnighter.

stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Nuul
Doesnt matter dude, she a bullet timer so she dodges the explosion and avoids damage. A nuke could blow up the city and she still dodges, shes like Midnighter.

stick out tongue Now you're just being silly haermm

She's not McClane. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juk3n
PK, so if Blade was to pick up an AK47, he'd be useless with it? Think about what you are saying.

Why would she be preparing the gun for battle if she sucked with it?

Again, she was preparing them for battle, they are in her suitcase. You really think someone like HG is gonna take a weapon they suck with?

Not as fun as yours. You are claiming that HG is gonna go into the fight of her life with weapons she stinks with.

Think about that.

sad but we never see her actually use them..

not too mention it's a gun battle if we include grenades (which you are because your reaching to get your butthurt character a win) then we have to include Blades semtex, or his incindiary fire bomb. Or we can just remember that blade IS strong enough to dual wield MAC'11s the fastest subbies in either verse, and while she's bogged down with her sack of guns roll eyes (sarcastic) he;s still super agile with his load.

Rogue Jedi
sad but we never see her actually use them..

not too mention it's a gun battle if we include grenades (which you are because your reaching to get your butthurt character a win) then we have to include Blades semtex, or his incindiary fire bomb. Or we can just remember that blade IS strong enough to dual wield MAC'11s the fastest subbies in either verse, and while she's bogged down with her sack of guns roll eyes (sarcastic) he;s still super agile with his load.

Blades semtex would blow him sky high, doofus haermm

Answer the question: Someone as highly trained as HG, do you really think she would take weapons into the fight of her life is she was not proficient with them?

BruceSkywalker
Blades semtex would blow him sky high, doofus haermm

Answer the question: Someone as highly trained as HG, do you really think she would take weapons into the fight of her life is she was not proficient with them?

do you have any evidence from kick ass in which we implicitly see Hit Girl use grenades or any other weapon the wiki page says

Juk3n

I thought this was obvious from the fact that she was going for the fight of her life..

get ready..

here it comes..

are you ready for the answer..

AND DIDN'T USE THEM!!111

She must have not been confident in her ability with them eh? why didnt she bring them grenades eh? she could have thrown just 1 of them down the hallway and took out all the goons double time...

With all blades speed and reaction feats and the fact that OTHER vampires who he shares strengths with Can dodge bullets, you still say he can't because he hasn't. I say he's never had to..which if youve seen the films..he hasnt ever had to.

So you have to apply the same logic to her dude, she never used those weapons..thats it. We're assuming she can because she had them? Well..then assume Blade can dodge bullets because Frost can..BEFORE his la magra upgrade - as in when he was a regular vamp who blade is equal to - .

Boy im good.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
do you have any evidence from kick ass in which we implicitly see Hit Girl use grenades or any other weapon the wiki page says OP says "HG has everything she had", she was shown loading up with grenades for the final battle. She HAD the grenades. Get it?

BruceSkywalker
OP says "HG has everything she had", she was shown loading up with grenades for the final battle. She HAD the grenades. Get it?

BUT DID SHE USE THEM IN THE FRACKING FILM WHICH REMEMBER SCREEN FEATS

sorry for the caps

Juk3n
laughing out loud

RJ, i like you..you argue tooth and frickin' nail, never giving an inch, i respect that dude. We'l have to agree to disagree, theres nothing else left to say and no other feats from either camp to pull out our asses, and circular arguments lead nowhere. Why don't we - me and you - leave it to the other guys to decide from what we've presented so far..i mean you can carry on if ya like, but im pretty done here.

See u in the next vs thread dude.

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
BUT DID SHE USE THEM IN THE FRACKING FILM WHICH REMEMBER SCREEN FEATS

sorry for the caps Nope, but the OP did not specify that she can only use weapons she was shown using onscreen, It says "everything she had", this includes grenades and an MP5.

I didn't write the OP, and it's too late to change it. She "had" the grenades. Therefore she can use them.

Now, that said and done, to imply that HG would take a weapon into battle that she sucks with is just stupid.

BruceSkywalker
laughing out loud

RJ, i like you..you argue tooth and frickin' nail, never giving an inch, i respect that dude. We'l have to agree to disagree, theres nothing else left to say and no other feats from either camp to pull out our asses, and circular arguments lead nowhere. Why don't we - me and you - leave it to the other guys to decide from what we've presented so far..i mean you can carry on if ya like, but im pretty done here.

See u in the next vs thread dude.

laughing out loud

thumb up yeah agreed

Rogue Jedi
thumb up yeah agreed Hey Brucey, what if I were to start a Batman versus thread and give Batman a bowie knife? Would you really argue that he would be shit with it?

Or if I gave him full gear, but he is never shown using one of the items on his utility belt, would you say he's shit with said item?

BruceSkywalker
Hey Brucey, what if I were to start a Batman versus thread and give Batman a bowie knife? Would you really argue that he would be shit with it?

Or if I gave him full gear, but he is never shown using one of the items on his utility belt, would you say he's shit with said item?

well since he was never shown using a bowie knife

nah

Rogue Jedi
well since he was never shown using a bowie knife

nah Forget the first part, focus on the second.

If Batman was shown carrying a weapon/gadget but never shown using it, and someone argued that he sucks balls with said weapon/gadget, what then? You REALLY think Batman would carry it if he sucked with it?

The Nuul
Oh, so now HG = Batman...

LOL

durpalm

Rogue Jedi
Oh, so now HG = Batman...

LOL

durpalm

Actually she would, if both have full gear.

I am using Batman as an example here because Batman is not an idiot, he will not carry an item into battle if he sucks with it.

Observe:

Originally posted by Impediment

The MVF Golden Rule:What is seen on screen is canon in these forums. If your character you wish to use has feats/actions/handicaps that contradict what that character did on screen (movie canon), then it is a violation and is illegal. MOVIE FEATS ONLY!

-Impediment

Now, nowhere does it say "Said combatant MUST be shown using their listed weapons." The OP says "Everything she had." She HAD the grenades. She had an MP5. The only question that remains is if she is dumb enough to take them into battle if she sucks with them.

It's fairly simple.

The Nuul
Blade wins, I dont care what you have say and your wanking HG.

Rogue Jedi
Blade wins, I dont care what you have say and your wanking HG. He wins the h2h battle, prolly the sword battle, but he gets pwned with guns.

The Nuul
Good God, the crap never stops. RJ is now on ignore.

Rogue Jedi
Buh bye.

Robtard
Someone needs to make a 'Harry Potter Vs. Hit-Girl' thread, RJ's fanboyism will be beside itself.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, Harry would rape her.

The Nuul
Someone needs to make a 'Harry Potter Vs. Hit-Girl' thread, RJ's fanboyism will be beside itself.

No way, she stomps. Dodges the spells and KOs him.

Supes vs HG.

Robtard
Nah, Harry would rape her.

Wait, so she's somehow going to take out Preston and Blade with her guns according to you, despite their speed and other abilities, but a wand waving kid is taking her out now?

See, told ya your Potter fanboysim wasn't gone.

Omega Spawn
LMAO Blade wins via extremely accurate flying glaive throat slit

Kaibs

oh she can you say? Proof? Thought not.

Oh she can use them you say..? Did she use them in the .. no.. no i don't think she did,

she might have better luck with beating blade with it by feeding it to him, she sure as hell aint using it in this battle ^^

your logic is fun.

He uses absolutely no logic at all in his arguments. He tries to screw whatever character he's against most of the time, and never admits he's been outclassed. It's the way of things round these parts. Of course we all know because we use logic and common sense she's not going to have all these things, and use them but in his weird little head she is.

Kaibs
Nope, but the OP did not specify that she can only use weapons she was shown using onscreen, It says "everything she had", this includes grenades and an MP5.

I didn't write the OP, and it's too late to change it. She "had" the grenades. Therefore she can use them.

Now, that said and done, to imply that HG would take a weapon into battle that she sucks with is just stupid.

Once again you defy your own wannabe logic. I NEVER SEEN ANY FEATS WHERE SHE CARRIED EVERY SINGLE GUN ON THAT WALL. YET YOU CLAIM SHE'S USING EVERYTHING. I NEVER SEEN A FEAT WHERE SHE LITERALLY DODGED MACHINE GUN BULLETS, YET YOU CLAIM SHE CAN BC SHE DODGED A HANDGUN.

Omega Spawn
if you read beggining comments RJ says that blade is not a better marksman than HG but he can kill multiple vampires with a single glaive throw

Kaibs
The sad thing is, I like Hit Girl. I thought the movie was pretty awesome, and she was awesome in it. But it's retarded how much of a hard on people have for her at times when she's clearly outclassed.

Rogue Jedi
Wait, so she's somehow going to take out Preston and Blade with her guns according to you, despite their speed and other abilities,She pwns Preston 24/7. Fact.

She pwns Blade in a gunfight.

Aaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaa, your true colors, shining through!!!!

Originally posted by Omega Spawn
LMAO Blade wins via extremely accurate flying glaive throat slit You mean the SLOW ass flying glaive? The one that's SLOWER than the bullets HG dodges? K wanker She'd yank it outta the air and throw it right back at him, babe. She was much more proficient with throwing weapons, fact.

He uses absolutely no logic at all in his arguments. He tries to screw whatever character he's against most of the time, and never admits he's been outclassed. It's the way of things round these parts. Of course we all know because we use logic and common sense she's not going to have all these things, and use them but in his weird little head she is.

O'rly? Who had better gun feats, HG or Blade?

Thought so. Pfffffffffffffffffffffft!!!

if you read beggining comments RJ says that blade is not a better marksman than HG but he can kill multiple vampires with a single glaive throw Better marksmanship with a GUN, you twit.

The sad thing is, I like Hit Girl. I thought the movie was pretty awesome, and she was awesome in it. But it's retarded how much of a hard on people have for her at times when she's clearly outclassed. Mhm.

HG dodged bullets. Blade did not. She was also a better shot and better with throwing weapons. Have a nice day.

Omega Spawn
You mean the SLOW ass flying glaive? The one that's SLOWER than the bullets HG dodges?

he thows it around her like a boomerang to decapitate her from the back. LMAO hes a marksman with several weapons look at the end of blade trinity...LMAO better with throwing weapons now i know you're just kidding... do you seriously believe HG has a chance...why do you like her so much shes kickass and all but geez you must have a hidden agenda shifty do you have a crush on HG

Rogue Jedi
he thows it around her like a boomerang to decapitate her from the back. LMAO hes a marksman with several weapons look at the end of blade trinity... do you seriously believe HG has a chance...why do you like her so much shes kickass and all but geez you must have a hidden agenda shifty do you have a crush on HG

What about the end of Blade Trinity? The Reapers were all coming right at him like idiots, hell, a blind man coulda hit them.

Read the thread, dude. H2H HG gets pwned. Blade wins most of the time in a sword battle. Why? Because Blade has better H2H and sword feats.

HG has better gun feats, is a bullet dodger, so she wins the gun battle. There's no crush, I am just being realistic. See, unlike the rest of you, I can accept that a little girl can beat the big bad Daywalker.

Omega Spawn
What about the end of Blade Trinity? The Reapers were all coming right at him like idiots, hell, a blind man coulda hit them.

Read the thread, dude. H2H HG gets pwned. Blade wins most of the time in a sword battle. Why? Because Blade has better H2H and sword feats.

HG has better gun feats, is a bullet dodger, so she wins the gun battle. There's no crush, I am just being realistic. See, unlike the rest of you, I can accept that a little girl can beat the big bad Daywalker. Reapers WTF youve never even seen blade have you wow GTFO and she doesnt even dodge bullets look at 1:29 exactly if she stood still he would have missed and at 1:18 you can see paper on that bookshelf fly at the moment she dodges hahahahaha g1trJ0swPpQ
that myth has been busted

Rogue Jedi
Reapers WTF youve never even seen blade have you wow GTFO and she doesnt even dodge bullets look at 1:29 exactly if she stood still he would have missed hahahahaha g1trJ0swPpQ
that myth has been busted Right, the Reapers were in 2.

Again, what about Blade Trinity? I don't recall any uber marksmanship from Blade in that one.

No, dude. She saw the bullet coming, moved her head to the left as it neared her. Yeah, the bullet was a bit wide to the right, but she still saw it and dodged.

Look at 1:18, she dodges there too, 2 bullets at once. She sees the bullets coming and moves her head out of the way.

Myth my ass haermm HG is a bullet timer, deal with it.

Omega Spawn
Right, the Reapers were in 2.

Again, what about Blade Trinity? I don't recall any uber marksmanship from Blade in that one.

No, dude. She saw the bullet coming, moved her head to the left as it neared her. Yeah, the bullet was a bit wide to the right, but she still saw it and dodged.

Look at 1:18, she dodges there too, 2 bullets at once. She sees the bullets coming and moves her head out of the way.

Myth my ass haermm HG is a bullet timer, deal with it. LMAO at 1:18 you can see paper fly off that bookshelf when she dodges and not to mention it hit on the side she dodge towards so by all mean she jumped int the path of the bullet bullet timer my ass LMAO she flashy not good

Rogue Jedi
LMAO at 1:18 you can see paper fly off that bookshelf when she dodges and not to mention it hit on the side she dodge towards so by all mean she jumped int the path of the bullet bullet timer my ass LMAO she flashy not good facepalm The bullet trail is where her head was before she dodged. Are you drunk or something?

Seeing a bullet coming and moving out of the way in time= Bullet dodging.

Omega Spawn
facepalm The bullet trail is where her head was before she dodged. Are you drunk or something?

Seeing a bullet coming and moving out of the way in time= Bullet dodging. LMAO at 1:29 after she "dodges" that bullet a bullet comes even closer to her face at least 3inch's closer so why didnt she try to dodge a shot that was closer than the shot she "dodged"

am i drunk? insults seriously...

they're wasnt even that many guys shooting at her if she was really good with a gun they should have all been dead before she even got halfway down that hallway but no so shes not blade would have thrown his glaive twice maybe and killed all of them so that scene wasnt even remotely impressive to anything blade has done in his movies LMAO and you wonder why people are taking blades side on this

Omega Spawn
if it was bullet dodging then she would have noticed that if she stood still the shot would have missed therefore not a bullet dodger she just did some unnecessary head bob

you cant dodge a bullet that wasnt going to hit you... FAIL

Rogue Jedi
LMAO at 1:29 after she "dodges" that bullet a bullet comes even closer to her face at least 3inch's closer so why didnt she try to dodge a shot that was closer than the shot she "dodged"What's your point? She saw the bullet/s coming, two times, and moved her head as they neared. Not sure what you're getting at here.

No, I am genuinely suspecting that you're drunk.

Nah, Blade woulda unloaded his MAC10 on them. The fact that HG cleared with only handguns makes it even more impressive.

There were at least 8ish guys, all firing at her, all failed.

Did Blade ever dodge bullets? Yeah, didn't think so. HG did, twice.

Bong.

Impediment

Omega Spawn
if it was bullet dodging then she would have noticed that if she stood still the shot would have missed therefore not a bullet dodger she just did some unnecessary head bob

Rogue Jedi

OK, I'll speak slow here....

It doesn't matter where the bullet hit. What matters is that she saw the bullet and reacted in time.

Moot point, because even though the second bullet was wide right, the first bullet was dead on, coming right at her head. She saw the bullet coming, moved her head to the side, and you can literally see the bullet trail pass where her head was.

So yeah, she's a bullet timer.

Omega Spawn
OK, I'll speak slow here....

It doesn't matter where the bullet hit. What matters is that she saw the bullet and reacted in time.

Moot point, because even though the second bullet was wide right, the first bullet was dead on, coming right at her head. She saw the bullet coming, moved her head to the side, and you can literally see the bullet trail pass where her head was.

So yeah, she's a bullet timer. that was a birds eye view shot so i couldnt even tell how close it was it could have easily went 3inches above her head leading to another unecassary head bob

LMAO on that second shot what if she wouldnt have bobbed her head what would have happened?

Robtard
She pwns Preston 24/7. Fact.

She pwns Blade in a gunfight.

Aaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaa, your true colors, shining through!!!!

Yes, am aware you believe think that.

Also aware you think that too.

Harry Potter is a wand waving kid, I've not said anything untrue here. What's showing, is how odd you are. Hit-Girl is faster than both Preston and Blade to you, but somehow she's slower than Harry Potter and somehow won't be able to put a bullet in his head before Potter gets a spell out.

Rogue Jedi
that was a birds eye view shot so i couldnt even tell how close it was it could have easily went 3inches above her head leading to another unecassary head bob

LMAO on that second shot what if she wouldnt have bobbed her head what would have happened? Speculation.

What would have happened, with the second bullet? It would have passed her head without hitting her. But, as I said, she saw it and reacted before it arrived.

Bullet dodging. big grin

Rogue Jedi
Yes, am aware you believe think that.

Also aware you think that too.

Harry Potter is a wand waving kid, I've not said anything untrue here. What's showing, is how odd you are. Hit-Girl is faster than both Preston and Blade to you, but somehow she's slower than Harry Potter and somehow won't be able to put a bullet in his head before Potter gets a spell out. Or maybe she kills him? I dunno, start a thread.

Robtard
Speculation.

What would have happened, with the second bullet? It would have passed her head without hitting her. But, as I said, she saw it and reacted before it arrived.

Bullet dodging. big grin

It's impossible to dodge something that wouldn't have hit you to begin with. Just an FYI.

Omega Spawn
It's impossible to dodge something that wouldn't have hit you to begin with. Just an FYI.

Robtard
Or maybe she kills him? I dunno, start a thread.

Now you're flip-flopping. Na, got enough Hit-Girl masturbating threads.

Rogue Jedi
It's impossible to dodge something that wouldn't have hit you to begin with. Just an FYI. Mhm, but the first bullet was gonna hit her yes

As for the second, listen to me, very closely. here's what happened.....Bad guy fires gun, HG sees the bullet, she moves her head to the left just as the bullet passes. This shows that she has bullet timing skills. Where the round struck is of no importance.

Omega Spawn
Mhm, but the first bullet was gonna hit her yes

As for the second, listen to me, very closely. here's what happened.....Bad guy fires gun, HG sees the bullet, she moves her head to the left just as the bullet passes. This shows that she has bullet timing skills. Where the round struck is of no importance. again birds eye view impossible to tell unless you have that shot at another angle no

Robtard
Mhm, but the first bullet was gonna hit her yes

As for the second, listen to me, very closely. here's what happened.....Bad guy fires gun, HG sees the bullet, she moves her head to the left just as the bullet passes. This shows that she has bullet timing skills. Where the round struck is of no importance.

K. I was responding to your previous statement that she somehow dodged something that wasn't going to hit her to begin with. Which would be impossible.

Omega Spawn
again birds eye view impossible to tell unless you have that shot at another angle no

Rogue Jedi
again birds eye view impossible to tell unless you have that shot at another angle no

Man fires gun. HG sees bullet approaching. HG moves her head away from the bullet as it passes.

This is bullet timing.

The final destination of the bullet is of no importance. What is important is that she showed that she can see a bullet coming, then move out of the way as it nears.

It's not rocket science, dude.

Rogue Jedi
K. I was responding to your previous statement that she somehow dodged something that wasn't going to hit her to begin with. Which would be impossible. McClane pwns Riggs. Sometimes.

Omega Spawn
Man fires gun. HG sees bullet approaching. HG moves her head away from the bullet as it passes.

This is bullet timing.

The final destination of the bullet is of no importance. What is important is that she showed that she can see a bullet coming, then move out of the way as it nears.

It's not rocket science, dude. LMAO its funny you say its not rocket science but continually ignore the fact that him alone being a vampire secures his win

Rogue Jedi
LMAO its funny you say its not rocket science but continually ignore the fact that him alone being a vampire secures his win

Not really. A bullet to the head will kill Blade just as easily as it will kill a mortal. Blade is tough as hell, heals faster than a mortal, but a killing blow is a killing blow. There is nothing in his movies that imply that he cannot be killed by a bullet.

Omega Spawn
Not really. A bullet to the head will kill Blade just as easily as it will kill a mortal. Blade is tough as hell, heals faster than a mortal, but a killing blow is a killing blow. There is nothing in his movies that imply that he cannot be killed by a bullet. yea a HS may put him down but a leg shot will leave HG weeping and crying for big daddy

Robtard
Not really. A bullet to the head will kill Blade just as easily as it will kill a mortal. Blade is tough as hell, heals faster than a mortal, but a killing blow is a killing blow.

There is nothing in his movies that imply that he cannot be killed by a bullet.

Head shots aren't easy, especially hitting heads from people who have super-speed. Yet you ignore everything else and bank on Hit-Girl pulling this off before she gets dropped herself.

He's taken lots of damage and didn't die throughout the 3 films. EG being drained of most his blood. So maybe a bullet to the head will be enough.

Do the vampires from the Blade franchise die from a regular bullet to the head?

Rogue Jedi
yea a HS may put him down but a leg shot will leave HG weeping and crying for big daddy Indeed, but you gotta remember that she is a really small target, and.....you know.....bullet dodging.

Rogue Jedi
Head shots aren't easy, especially hitting heads from people who have super-speed. Yet you ignore everything else and bank on Hit-Girl pulling this off before she gets dropped herself.

He's taken lots of damage and didn't die throughout the 3 films. EG being drained of most his blood. So maybe a bullet to the head will be enough.

Do the vampires from the Blade franchise die from a regular bullet to the head? Every vampire shot in Bladeverse was shot with silver from what I remember. The one scene where a vampire was shot with regular bullets, he was all like "Ow, that hurts!!!" But they were torso shots, not head shots. Now that I remember that, HG will definitely need a head shot here.

Kaibs

Rogue Jedi
Blade never dodged bullets. I know the movies inside and backwards. If you think he did, post a youtube clip and I'll eat my words IF it was bullet dodging.

I have acknowledged that Blade is stronger and would pwn her h2h, and probably with swords.

And some of the weaponry you listed (the bow and the big ass shotgun), those were gear of Whistler and Hannibal, not Blade.

Kaibs
I don't need to post any youtube video. I posted the time code of each feat. Stop being a lazy shit, and put the DVD in yourself. And the fact that you just said probably swords shows that you just don't know how to admit you're wrong.

Rogue Jedi
I don't need to post any youtube video. I posted the time code of each feat. Stop being a lazy shit, and put the DVD in yourself. And the fact that you just said probably swords shows that you just don't know how to admit you're wrong. No, see, I know the scenes you are taking about. Blade didn't dodge bullets in those scenes, end of story.

See, what we have here is the old "what is bullet dodging" argument. It has been debated over and over again.

Tell you what, name a few movie characters who you think are bullet dodgers, here's a few who I think are:

Neo
Smith
DD
HG
YuLaw
Drake
Frost

Off the top of my head.

Robtard
Every vampire shot in Bladeverse was shot with silver from what I remember. The one scene where a vampire was shot with regular bullets, he was all like "Ow, that hurts!!!" But they were torso shots, not head shots. Now that I remember that, HG will definitely need a head shot here.

Then you really can't say something like "Blade would go down from a head-shot, fact!", now can you. It's pure speculation, considering regular bullets just cause an "ow" effect.

Robtard

Kaibs
A bit severe to go this far, but this is pure win.

Thank you sir. I thought it might of gotten through to him if it was laid out in plain sight, but I was sadly mistaken.

SpadeKing
I feel like watching all of the Blade movies now no expression

Rogue Jedi
A bit severe to go this far, but this is pure win. Actually that's a bit creepy, dude is like obsessed with me and shit.

Robtard
Actually that's a bit creepy, dude is like obsessed with me and shit.

Don't make it out to be about you, I'm certain if he faced any other person with your caliber of 'ignoring what's right in front of them', he'd have done the same in time.

Give him credit, he actually went and re-watched all the films to make his point. Poor form not to.

Rogue Jedi
Don't make it out to be about you, I'm certain if he faced any other person with your caliber of 'ignoring what's right in front of them', he'd have done the same in time.

Give him credit, he actually went and re-watched all the films to make his point. Poor form not to. No, watching all 3 in their entirety, then typing all that shit, that's some serious OCD, man.

On a side note: Everything he mentioned is on youtube. Why didn't he simply post vids, which is far less time consuming? Because half of what he said is bullshit.

Robtard
I wasn't aware that all three Blade films were on youtube in their entirety.

Rogue Jedi
I wasn't aware that all three Blade films were on youtube in their entirety. They're probably not. He could have searched for "Blade fight scenes" or something similar and saved 6 hours of his life.

Also, Blade vampires are the second weakest vampires in cinematic history, right behind the Daybreakers vampires. If I had Blades weaponry, I'D be a kickass vampire killer too in his world.

Robtard
Then Youtube probably doesn't have every scene he mentioned.

I'm sure you've watched 6+ hours of films in a row, I'm certain you've seen the SW:OT back-to-back a few times in your life.

Just admit he proved his point. Blade > Hit-Girl. No shame in that.

Rogue Jedi
Then Youtube probably doesn't have every scene he mentioned.

I'm sure you've watched 6+ hours of films in a row, I'm certain you've seen the SW:OT back-to-back a few times in your life.

Just admit he proved his point. Blade > Hit-Girl. No shame in that.

Also, Blade vampires are the second weakest vampires in cinematic history, right behind the Daybreakers vampires. If I had Blades weaponry, I'D be a kickass vampire killer too in his world.

I've never watched them for the sole purpose of trying to prove a point here, that's pathetic. Reading over what he said, 75-80% of it is irrelevant or bullshit. Funny thing is that if he and I were to flip flop sides, my argument for Blade would be much more effective than his.

You know, guys like him and a few others get all upset at me for what goes on here, when they are forgetting one crucial thing: They are right here with me, going toe to toe with me, doing the exact same thing.

Have you seen DDM and I go at it here? How do you suppose he and I remain such good friends? Because what happens here stays here. In the end, it's a stupid matchuo between two fictional characters. Now, when someone watches an entire movie trilogy just to make a point (fail on that BTW), that's disturbingly sad.

Kaibs
LOL the fact that I was up already because of my insomnia wasn't a waste of time. Making you look like more of an ignorant idiot than you already do on your own was totally worth it. As for the 6 hours. It wasn't 6 hours. I simply skipped to every fight scene in the movies it wasnt hard to fast forward. And I am very sure you won't find 3/4 the shit that's typed on there on YouTube. Once again you're just a severe moron who can't admit when he's wrong. So stop your fetish with Hit Girl and move on to something else you can try to defend and fail miserably at.

Rogue Jedi
LOL the fact that I was up already because of my insomnia wasn't a waste of time. Making you look like more of an ignorant idiot than you already do on your own was totally worth it. As for the 6 hours. It wasn't 6 hours. I simply skipped to every fight scene in the movies it wasnt hard to fast forward. And I am very sure you won't find 3/4 the shit that's typed on there on YouTube. Once again you're just a severe moron who can't admit when he's wrong. So stop your fetish with Hit Girl and move on to something else you can try to defend and fail miserably at.

I've never watched them for the sole purpose of trying to prove a point here, that's pathetic. Reading over what he said, 75-80% of it is irrelevant or bullshit. Funny thing is that if he and I were to flip flop sides, my argument for Blade would be much more effective than his.

You know, guys like him and a few others get all upset at me for what goes on here, when they are forgetting one crucial thing: They are right here with me, going toe to toe with me, doing the exact same thing.

Have you seen DDM and I go at it here? How do you suppose he and I remain such good friends? Because what happens here stays here. In the end, it's a stupid matchuo between two fictional characters. Now, when someone watches an entire movie trilogy just to make a point (fail on that BTW), that's disturbingly sad.

Robtard

Are you quoting someone? But I disagree, there are far weaker vampires and I don't think you'd make a good vampire killer, you'd be dead, or a vampire.

Rogue Jedi
Are you quoting someone? But I disagree, there are far weaker vampires and I don't think you'd make a good vampire killer, you'd be dead, or a vampire.

Dude, Karen killed the ex porn star by spraying garlic in her mouth haermm

They're WEAK.

Robtard
From Dusk Til Dawn vampires were shittier, pretty sure there's a couple more too. I'd have to think about it.

They have weaknesses, yes; garlic is one of them. You'd still get your ass-kicked, I know you won't accept this.

Rogue Jedi
Here's the opening fight scene for the original Blade movie:

yJt2N7LSptg

And here's what really happened:

At :40, the fight begins. Blade opens up with a gauge. He blows away a few vampires that are moving at human speeds. Not that impressive, it's a frigging shotgun.

At 1:10, he spikes the hot vamp chick as she is right in her face. Not impressive.

At 1:13, he goes H2H and pwns the shot outta several vampires. Impressive.

At 1:37, three vamps open up on him. Blade turns, kneels, draws his machine gun and returns fire. At not point does he dodge bullets. In fact, he can't even hit the emo vampire as she runs for cover.

At 1:47, the DJ opens fire. Blade sees him before and spins away BEFORE the DJ shoots. NOT bullet dodging.

From that point on, he uses his sword/glaive to kill several vampires who were all moving at human speed.

He lights dude on fire, end of scene.

Rogue Jedi
From Dusk Til Dawn vampires were shittier, pretty sure there's a couple more too. I'd have to think about it.

They have weaknesses, yes; garlic is one of them. You'd still get your ass-kicked, I know you won't accept this.

Top three then. Daybreakers>FDTD>Blade.

I'd actually fight them differently, since I lack blades powers.

the ninjak
Blade 2 Blade showed great agility and wire-fu.

Omega Spawn
Well everyone just stop posting because this guy is too immature to admit when hes wrong therefore no reason to post

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Wait for it.....

Here it is......................

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/sig004-1.jpg

wink

Dr Will Hatch
Like someone said earlier in this thread, Rogue Jedi deserves a damn medal or an MVP award for most dedicated debater. He does all my pro Hit-Girl arguments for me. smile

Rogue Jedi
Strobe light attachment. HG activates the strobe light, blinds Blade, bada bing, head shot (just like she did in Kick Ass), dead Daywalker.

NemeBro
Blade has sunglasses on.

estahuh

On a serious note, you are the reason I generally avoid this section of KMC.

Robtard
Strobe light attachment. HG activates the strobe light, blinds Blade, bada bing, head shot (just like she did in Kick Ass), dead Daywalker.

1) Sunglasses.

2) So she goes to click the light, Blade pulls his triggers. I wonder who wins, flashy light or bullets.

Conclusion, you failed.

Rogue Jedi
1) Sunglasses.

2) So she goes to click the light, Blade pulls his triggers. I wonder who wins, flashy light or bullets.

Conclusion, you failed.

haermm You think the sunglasses will nullify the strobe light and allow Blade to see Hit Girl? You're more deluded than I thought.

No, Blade will NOT see her through the strobe light, end of story. If he can't see her, he can't shoot her.

Bong. Boom.

Kaibs
haermm You think the sunglasses will nullify the strobe light and allow Blade to see Hit Girl? You're more deluded than I thought.

No, Blade will NOT see her through the strobe light, end of story. If he can't see her, he can't shoot her.

Bong. Boom.

Considering he withstood a UV bomb going off right by him, not phasing him in the slightest then proceeding to chop vampires up as the jumped out the water. I'd say the strobe light is indeed ineffective against him.

Rogue Jedi
A UV bomb and a flashing strobe light designed to hinder ones vision are two different things entirely.

Kaibs
You're joking. The fact that you think a flashing strobe light is more light effective than a UV bomb is enough said.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, it really is. The strobe light blinded those guys in Kick Ass, there's literally nothing in the Blade movies that imply that Blades vision would be unaffected by it. If Blade can "see in the dark", then his eyes are obviously more sensitive to sunlight. Do the math.

Kaibs
Lol... Blade has all of their strengths and none of the their weaknesses. I.E. SEEING IN SUNLIGHT and the DARK. And those guys in Kick Ass were ****ing normal ass human being mobsters. You're comparing normal overweight idiots to Blade. That's just dumb on your part. And there's nothing that compares to that strobe light? Really? A whole crate of UV bombs going off in front of him is well more that a strobe light.

Rogue Jedi
Lol... Blade has all of their strengths and none of the their weaknesses. I.E. SEEING IN SUNLIGHT and the DARK. And those guys in Kick Ass were ****ing normal ass human being mobsters. You're comparing normal overweight idiots to Blade. That's just dumb on your part. And there's nothing that compares to that strobe light? Really? A whole crate of UV bombs going off in front of him is well more that a strobe light.

One flash from UV bombs is shit compared to the FLASH-FLASH-FLASH-FLASH-FLASH if a strobe light. There's a reason it flashes over and over, dude, it's to keep an opponents eyes from adjusting.

Kaibs
Your lack of general knowledge is a bit painful. You didn't counter my argument at all. You're just repeating yourself. Which is fine if that's what you truly believe, but you're still wrong, and I'm pretty sure everyone but you knows it.

Rogue Jedi
Lack of general knowledge? Sure, why not. If that's what you need to believe.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>