Brad Pitt VS Tom cruise VS Leonardo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cyberjefe
Who is the best PITT OR CRUISE OR LEONARDO???

the ninjak
Leonardo DiCaprio is the best!

cyberjefe
leonardo got 1 votes!

ADarksideJedi
Pitt by all means!

cyberjefe
i will vote for leo..so leo=2,pitt=1,cruise=0

Rogue Jedi
Pitt.

cyberjefe
leo=2,pitt=2,cruise=0

AsbestosFlaygon
Leo DiCaprio is the best actor amongst the 3.

Looks is subjective. They've all undergone plastic surgery.

steverules_2
Leo

ADarksideJedi
True but all of them I think Pitt is handsome and cute and a great actor compare to the other two.

the ninjak
Leo
5OVDtcKVUvQ

ADarksideJedi
That is one movie that Leo was actly really good at and Depp and the movie was sad but good as well.

roserobin
I Like the Tom Cruise So Much.I watch the So many movie of Him Such as
Minority Report,Vanilla Sky,Collateral,Magnolia,Top Gun,Interview with the Vampire.

ADarksideJedi
I do the same for Brad.

the ninjak
Leo's gonna win!

ADarksideJedi
There should be a poll for this thread.

siriuswriter
Brad Pitt has more versatility in his roles, he's been the sex object, he's done the action film, and, more recently, he's been taking on of three-dimensional, harder studies. Legends of the Fall, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, etc. I think he has more star power, has had more coverage, and we've been able to see him in more roles.

But I think Leo is a better actor, and he chooses his roles much more carefully, and doesn't really go out of his Leo-Box. However, what he does choose to be a part of, he puts 1000 percent in it. Everything I've seen that has him cast is automatically one of my favorite movies. Blood Diamond, The Departed, Inception, Romeo + Juliet , Titanic Revolutionary Road, etcetcetc.

So I think that at first glance, Pitt seems the better actor, but you have to be more of a movie "film" lover in order to appreciate his films.

As for Tom Cruise..... Why is he even on this list???

the ninjak
Leo 4 Pitt 3 Cruise 1

ADarksideJedi
Pitt 10 Leo 6 Cruise 2

the ninjak
miffed

ADarksideJedi
Oh boy I got an angry face!Again we need to poll to see who is high and who is the lowest!

The Nuul
Leo by far is the better actor out of the three.

the ninjak
Leo 5 Pitt 3 Cruise 1.

siriuswriter
Well if we're doing numbers,

diCaprio : 10
Pitt : 9
Cruise : for the sake of his early films only MAYBE a 2.

ADarksideJedi
Oh ok I see good idea.

Bouboumaster
Pitt is the best

ADarksideJedi
Yea another Pitt lover!

the ninjak
I'm basing my numbers on votes.

Leo 5 Pitt 4 Cruise 1

ADarksideJedi
I just base it on who I like the most.

the ninjak
Sweet!
You can do anything you like. smile

Also Leo was excelent in Shutter Island and Inception. He's gonna get an Oscar soon.

ADarksideJedi
Thank you for giving me your permission!jk.

jolly
Leonardo DiCaprio is the best in all movies. his new movie is inception and done fantastic job.

the ninjak
Originally posted by jolly
Leonardo DiCaprio is the best in all movies. his new movie is inception and done fantastic job.

You my friend are a gentleman/woman and a scholar.

ADarksideJedi
Not all of them but in some of them he is.

bredpit
Well from my point of view Brad Pitt is the best between all three of them, he looks so cool & at the same time he looks to hot also, & i think he is the only guy who can match up with Angelina Jolie...

ADarksideJedi
Yea and very cute a nd I like you said he is a good match with Jolie I wish they would go ahead and get married.

rimmy8788
Leonardo is the best. I liked his inception very much.

MHalverson
Leo!!!

the ninjak
Leo wins the Tag Heuer contest.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/img1268065169hsa.jpghttp://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/leo.jpg

Thoren
Leonardo hands down.

Then Brad Pitt. Tom Cruise is a good actor, and a real professional from what I hear. But he is getting ****ing weird lately.

maham
I hate Tom for being such a jerk, I Brad for leaving his wife, so I guess it's Leonardo for being a part of the save-the-environment campaigns.

victornov
OMG !! three superstars in the competition list. thread has heavy dicussion. well i am not go with only one because all the three are superstars..

roughrider
Originally posted by maham
I hate Tom for being such a jerk, I Brad for leaving his wife, so I guess it's Leonardo for being a part of the save-the-environment campaigns.

Scientology turned Tom Cruise into the annoying Master-Of-The-Universe-Smirking-Robot that he is.

Hate on Brad Pitt for Angelina stealing him away? I can't, when you look at Jennifer Aniston's remarkable inability to keep a man in her life since. That speaks volumes about problems with her character.

Leo is all right, but he still looks like a young boy even in his mid-30's. Sometimes affects his credibility in roles.

Lacan Grahf
In terms of acting chops, I'm going to go Pitt, Cruise, and DiCaprio. Pitt and DiCaprio's talents have already been explored in this thread. I think Cruise gets the short end of the stick anymore because of his off camera escapades, with Scientology and Oprah, but objectively speaking, the man has always been an acclaimed actor and can assume a wide range of roles. I'm still a fan because I learn to separate the man from the actor, so to speak.

lovelycam
Leonardo Dicaprio love

Stoic
Brad is a Gangsta. He wins.

stardompips
i think at this point of time, it's leornardo.. they all have great movies. they just have their own time

soulkiller
Tom is still superior. Leonardo is close 2nd.

Katya
Acting; Leo

Looks; Brad

Crazyness; Tom

AsbestosFlaygon
Are we judging them based on actual acting skills, or sex appeal/looks?

Acting skills? Hands down, Leonardo DiCaprio.

Looks? It's purely subjective, but I think Brad has this in spades.

superlearner
Leonardo, but I guess there are other ators who are way better

yourecast
Leo, no doubt! Best actor among the group

rosemarie0
Tom cruise is best .....

smile smile smile smile smile

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Looks? It's purely subjective, but I think Brad has this in spades.

I don't know... Brad started to look swollen and bloated... there are some scenes in Money Ball where it looked like Benicio Del'Toro was standing in for him.

Leo is hands down the best actor of the lot though.

JoeyVanHalen
Brad Pitt can't carry a movie by himself and when he does, it's always a box office dissapointment.

Leo is a mini-Tom imo.

Bullmonkéy
Leonardo than Tom cruise

Bouboumaster
Brad Pitt

SmileyPredator
Brad
Leo
Tom (Tom has aged really badly)

nancycour
Brad pitt best

mastagambit
Tom Cruise.Best actor in the world.
Top Gun,Far and Away, Vanilla Sky,Mission Impossible movies.Sold.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.