Albert Wesker vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
H2H fight only.

CosmicComet
This would be a pretty good fight actually.

XanatosForever
A lot of Wesker threads lately. ermm

danteiscool
Wesker hasn't really shown strength on par with Dante. then again which version of Dante is this? if it's DMC, DMC4, or DMC2 Dante, Wesker gets destroyed.

against DMC3 Dante, he has a chance, but not much really.

NemeBro
Dante pulls Wesker's head off his shoulders.

He is stronger, faster, and his regen ensure Wesker will never win.

Sin_Volvagia
This is just like Dante vs. Kratos in a H2H fight except this "Kratos" can keep up with this "Dante" and outspeed him.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
This is just like Dante vs. Kratos in a H2H fight except this "Kratos" can keep up with this "Dante" and outspeed him. What?

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by NemeBro
What?

What I'm trying to say is that this is spite.

danteiscool
yeah, I'm with you on that. Wesker isn't anywhere near Dante's level. he's better off being put up against Lady or Trish.

XMr. WinterX
Kratos cannot keep up with Dante

NemeBro
Kratos would tear Dante in half, but this is the wrong thread.

iChaos
And Superman could tear a human in half as well, but what's your point?

Never thought I'd hear you say this.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by iChaos
And Superman could tear a human in half as well, but what's your point?

Never thought I'd hear you say this.

That Dante loses badly?

Wei Phoenix

And what will he use to make sure that Albert's kids don't grow?

killermover
Wesker Cheats by injecting a virus in Dante and weakining him.

TheGoldenSpy
Albert vs Vamp would be better.

menokokoro
Originally posted by killermover
Wesker Cheats by injecting a virus in Dante and weakining him. would not happen, he would be cut in half if he tried.

killermover
Wesker is faster than Dante.

danteiscool
no actually it's Dante that's faster than Wesker. Wesker may be fast enough to dodge bullets, but Dante is on another level. he ran down the side of a huge tower, threw his sword down and shot it with a bullet to speed it up even more and still ran and caught up with it seemingly without much effort and that was in DMC3, which is the weakest Dante in the series.

killermover
So? how does that put Dante above Wesker, Wekser is teleporting and bullet multitasking Chris and Sheva through the game and doing the same stuff Dante is doing.

Phanteros
Originally posted by killermover
So? how does that put Dante above Wesker, Wekser is teleporting and bullet multitasking Chris and Sheva through the game and doing the same stuff Dante is doing. Wesker doesn't technically teleport he just moves fast to look like it. If he did he would of teleported out of the volcano.

danteiscool
yes that's right. Wesker doesn't teleport, he just moves too fast for the normal person's eyes to comprehend (or something like that). and in DMC3 Dante and Vergil were fighting each other at such speeds that the rain around them looked to be (very) slow motion and the rain was coming down a bit hard. if I recall correctly, that was calculated at Mach 10 to Mach 15 and this was before Dante's demonic powers fully awakened. his speed, along with his other physical abilities were increased considerably after his awakening and Devil Trigger could boost it even further.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by danteiscool
yes that's right. Wesker doesn't teleport, he just moves too fast for the normal person's eyes to comprehend (or something like that). and in DMC3 Dante and Vergil were fighting each other at such speeds that the rain around them looked to be (very) slow motion and the rain was coming down a bit hard. if I recall correctly, that was calculated at Mach 10 to Mach 15 and this was before Dante's demonic powers fully awakened. his speed, along with his other physical abilities were increased considerably after his awakening and Devil Trigger could boost it even further.

Actually, the rain feat is non-canon.

a) It just appears in the intro cutscene. In the actual fight cutscene, it isn't present at all.

b) You could argue that the rain feat takes place during the gameplay portion of the battle, but the sequence of events place the rain feat right before Vergil stabs Dante with Yamato. In the actual fight cutscene, there's no rain feat right before Vergil stabs Dante with Yamato. Since the actual fight scene overrides the intro, the rain feat is non-canon.

danteiscool
hmmm, forgot about that.

TheGoldenSpy
Doesn't matter if we get picky on what's canon or not. Dante has plenty of feats that place him in the hypersonic range and he babyshakes wesker.

TheGoldenSpy
double

Jinkaza1987
triple that and arent you guys forgetting something here?

dante has a sword.....

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Actually, the rain feat is non-canon.

a) It just appears in the intro cutscene. In the actual fight cutscene, it isn't present at all.

b) You could argue that the rain feat takes place during the gameplay portion of the battle, but the sequence of events place the rain feat right before Vergil stabs Dante with Yamato. In the actual fight cutscene, there's no rain feat right before Vergil stabs Dante with Yamato. Since the actual fight scene overrides the intro, the rain feat is non-canon. This is a long time ago but I'mma throw my hat in the ring and say this is a stupid argument considering you are PLAYING the rain fight, which means you don't see the whole fight regardless, which means there's no reason the intro doesn't or shouldn't count. I've never heard this argument before... "It happened in the intro so that means it's non-canon", lolwut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.