Goku vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Who wins?

FinalAnswer
haermm

amnesia
inb4 close and superman

Robtard
I take it this thread was done before and was of great contention, especially for the BDZ fanboys?

StyleTime
That's an understatement honestly.

This "thread" shows itself, in some form, in nearly any cross genre topic on KMC. The discussions are rarely productive. It was completely outlawed in the comic vs.

I do agree that the lack of productivity is due mostly to the DBZ side, but I'm sure they'd say differently.

NemeBro
Been done more times than anyone can count.

I dare-say Goku vs. Superman likely has more pages dedicated to its discussion than any other topic on KMC.

Superman still would win.

Robtard
Personally think "outlawing" a topic because of fanboys is silly. It'd just need to be moderated very well.

Any flamer/insulter should be banned from the thread, anything posted as "fact" must have supporting evidence from the cartoons, comics, manga etc., or be dismissed.

NemeBro
You have no idea the shitstorm that these threads come with.

Certain individuals on the DBZ side have been known to create hundreds upon thousands of sock accounts for these threads.

Robtard
I've seen DBZ threads before, the Goku/DBZ fanboyism is epic. I do realize.

I'm just reluctant to effectively punish the many, because of a handful of clowns.

NemeBro
The Superman supporters generally do not want to argue this thread. no expression

jltruth
Goku and easily at that. In before closing.

amnesia
Originally posted by jltruth

Superman speedblitzes.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by jltruth
You don't deserve to have that avatar you're wearing boi!

Omega Vision
Superman wins. Stronger, more durable, faster.

Kotor3
I thought this might have been done before but I was too lazy to search.

carver9
Goku DESTROYS Superman. Please dont let me post scans proving my case because I can go ALL DAY.

Black hair Goku 9/10

Super Saiyan in a stomp.

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Superman wins. Stronger, more durable, faster.

Stronger... Hell no... Frieza alone was creating punches that was creating Nuke like explosions and was sending shockwaves across Namek. What is Superman hardest punching feat?

More durable? Superman has never physically taken the kind of abuse in a fight like Goku has and I can post PLENTY of feats of things that has happened to Superman that would never happen to Goku physically.

Faster? This shouldnt even be debated. Goku>>>>>>>>>>>Superman... combat speed wise.

StyleTime
Robtard, you still around?

The movie is about to start.

Unless this gets closed.

Ridley_Prime
Oh, it will. I'll make sure of that.

Robtard
Originally posted by carver9
Stronger... Hell no... Frieza alone was creating punches that was creating Nuke like explosions and was sending shockwaves across Namek. What is Superman hardest punching feat?

More durable? Superman has never physically taken the kind of abuse in a fight like Goku has and I can post PLENTY of feats of things that has happened to Superman that would never happen to Goku physically.

Faster? This shouldnt even be debated. Goku>>>>>>>>>>>Superman... combat speed wise.

Superman pushed a planet and towed at least 12 planets (though it was implied more). Pushed greater than "200 quintillion tons" with one arm. Held a minture black-hole in his hands and suppressed it.

Superman has taken hits from people equal or stronger than himself, considering Superman is in fact stronger than Goku(see above), that shows more durability. As far an energy attacks, surviving the Omega Affect is one impressive example. He also survived (and escaped) the gravity well of a double black-hole, durability, that.

Superman has flown fast enough to time-travel, ie superliminal. Escaping the black-hole would also be a speed feat.

If you're going to make claims against Superman, at least know the character.

amnesia
If carver says something the opposite is always true~~

Ban Mido
NOOOOOOOOO I could have swore I seen an end to these discussions, they still exist?! CURRSEEEESSSSS ;~;!!!

Sad thing is I even really like Goku, hence why I don't want him dying again no expression. He has no chance as much as it hurts me to say that XD...I mean sheesh..it's Goku not Clint Eastwood.

Omega Vision

Lol. Freeza never did anything like that. He might have destroyed a small mountain with a punch once. Goku split a Saturnian moon with a single punch once. That shits on anything anyone in DBZ has ever done with physical strength.

I've also shown you the scan where Superman gets hit by the force of the planet and isn't even unconscious, all he has to show for it is a cut lip. Goku on the other hand gets punched through a small mountain and comes out the other end covered in lascerations. That's from abrasion on ordinary rock.

You've yet to prove even one combat feat that's even close to lightspeed.

Kirikaze Fuuma
...This thread is a complete nightmare. In 10 years, 20 years, even 100 years, the debate would never end. I hope this thread would be closed as soon as possible.

Gecko4lif
Dear god.. Here come the retards...

Robtard
There's always the option of not clicking on the thread.

NemeBro

Faster? This shouldnt even be debated. Goku>>>>>>>>>>>Superman... combat speed wise. 1. You clearly don't actually know what a nuke is. And no, the best Freeza had was destroying some hills and kicking Goku through and island. Superman cut a moon in half by flying by it.

2. Only he's been caught between two black holes. Let us compare this to Goku, who had to escape Earth before Kid Buu's planet destroying blast could detonate, said blast killed Mystic Gohan.

3. Yeah... You cannot actually quantify a single DBZ speed feat you like to talk about.

RE: Blaxican
Goku wins. Master Roshi blew up the moon. So yeah Goku wins.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Robtard

If you're going to make claims against Superman, at least know the character. Carver thinks that Superman would be phased by a punch from colossus, and he believes the trash talking that the characters in DBZ say as if it was the honest opinion of Akira Toriyama and not grandstanding for the sake of the story. He's also incapable of understanding another person's arguments, any field of science or quantum mechanicsor what the idea of a concept even is or logic or reason.

He (as shown above) thinks that Goku with no amping stands a chance against someone with far better feats.

It's pointless to debate with him. He hates Superman and is a fanboy of DBZ.

Ridley_Prime
Ah, classic KMC moment. Fortunately though, this thread should be closed soon.

amnesia
Originally posted by Creshosk
Carver thinks that Superman would be phased by a punch from colossus, and he believes the trash talking that the characters in DBZ say as if it was the honest opinion of Akira Toriyama and not grandstanding for the sake of the story. He's also incapable of understanding another person's arguments, any field of science or quantum mechanicsor what the idea of a concept even is or logic or reason.

He (as shown above) thinks that Goku with no amping stands a chance against someone with far better feats.

It's pointless to debate with him. He hates Superman and is a fanboy of DBZ.

He thinks Goku is skyfather.

Creshosk
Originally posted by amnesia
He thinks Goku is skyfather. I love the reasoning to, to paraphrase:

"Frieza destroyed an unquantifiably sized plant of an unquantifiable material. Ignoring the fact that it was Frieza's own fault, Goku beat him. Goku is now unquantifiably stronger. Add in the hyperbole and trashtalking from known liars and cherry picked non-canon material and there's no doubt unamped Goku is skyfather. Afterall Frieza can stomp Thanos despite having no feats to support this theory as Thanos survived a black hole."

amnesia
Originally posted by Creshosk
I love the reasoning to, to paraphrase:

"Frieza destroyed an unquantifiably sized plant of an unquantifiable material. Ignoring the fact that it was Frieza's own fault, Goku beat him. Goku is now unquantifiably stronger. Add in the hyperbole and trashtalking from known liars and cherry picked non-canon material and there's no doubt unamped Goku is skyfather. Afterall Frieza can stomp Thanos despite having no feats to support this theory as Thanos survived a black hole."

Sharpest guy on KMC thumb up

TheAuraAngel
Yu mo gui gwai fai di zao.

Creshosk
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Yu mo gui gwai fai di zao. 妖魔鬼怪快啲走

amnesia
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Yu mo gui gwai fai di zao.

Jackie Chan?

TheAuraAngel
Jackie Chan?

Uncle actually. I'm trying to use his spell to get rid of the evil demon which is this thread.

Creshosk
Jackie Chan? Yup. It means "spirits, demons, ghosts and monsters quickly go away."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.