World Breaker Hulk vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
Who wins

The Nuul
Been done and Prime shit stomps.

SuperiorTech
prime

amnesia
SBP wins. Easily too.

iceman24567
Prime everytime

Wei Phoenix
Prime can fly.

amnesia
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Prime can fly.

He can also lift heavy things

Stoic
Insta BFR for Prime.

GGS
Prime punches Hulk and all the terrible colour Hulks out of reality.

vansonbee
Until Hulk shatter a dimension with his farts, he will never beat SBP.

illadelph12
I wonder if Prime could pull off the Maximum Spider Super Move from Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 on Hulk? mmm

Cubey
Originally posted by vansonbee
Until Hulk shatter a dimension with his farts, he will never beat SBP.

Hulk did thunderclap a pocket dimension away.

That said, Prime stomps.

BUSTER1
Hulk is my favourite character, but Prime beats him every time. Similar strength level plus many more powers

Prep-Man
Hulk 6/10.

Gecko4lif
Prep stop trolling

YFZ 350
Prime stomps

carver9
WBH 7/10.

Cubey
Originally posted by carver9
WBH 7/10.

How come?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Cubey
How come?

Because its Cav.....

And your question is very close to being Quans typical crap.

carver9
How come?

In regards to Prime punching through dimentions...regular Hulk has similar feats so I'm not that impressed by that feat. Basing it off PURE power WBH is just on another level if you ask me. If a guy cant even tap on the ground while walking due to him crushing the planet, his physical strength is on another level, in a different tier, etc...

I'm not calling Prime weak but he isnt WBH strong. Can Prime pull some wins, hell yeah, through bfring but if he fought H2H with this version of Hulk, he is getting his head taken off and knowing Prime, he loves to go fist cuffs.

This version of Hulk is just too powerful for Prime to take on and Prime during that entire series never faced ANYONE on this type of level physically.

Colossus-Big C
Hulk 4/10

carver9
Originally posted by The Nuul
Because its Cav.....

Naah, because its logic.

Badabing
WBH 7/10. Originally posted by carver9
In regards to Prime punching through dimentions...regular Hulk has similar feats so I'm not that impressed by that feat. Basing it off PURE power WBH is just on another level if you ask me. If a guy cant even tap on the ground while walking due to him crushing the planet, his physical strength is on another level, in a different tier, etc...

I'm not calling Prime weak but he isnt WBH strong. Can Prime pull some wins, hell yeah, through bfring but if he fought H2H with this version of Hulk, he is getting his head taken off and knowing Prime, he loves to go fist cuffs.

This version of Hulk is just too powerful for Prime to take on and Prime during that entire series never faced ANYONE on this type of level physically. Originally posted by carver9
Naah, because its logic. durpalm

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
durpalm

LOL laughing

So you disagree with me?

Cubey
Because its Cav.....

Except, if it was Quan, he'd find a way to bring it back to Thanos somehow.

This version of Hulk is just too powerful for Prime to take on and Prime during that entire series never faced ANYONE on this type of level physically.

He beat up Sodam/Ion, Guardians, fought Monarch and even jobber aura'd Mxy. So pretty far from "ANYONE on this type of level"

The Nuul
But yet it was THE STRONGEST HULK EVA!!!!! that was owned by a satellite and NOT Superman or Prime for that matter.

Omega Vision

Exactly what real feats does WBH have to suggest he's even Prime's physical peer, let alone his superior?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Exactly what real feats does WBH have to suggest he's even Prime's physical peer, let alone his superior?

He caused a Earth quake by stomping his foot.

News flash a quake aint going to do shit to Prime.

Cubey
^ Clearly, WBH can beat up Monarch eek!

NemeBro
Superboy Prime made a Guardian his *****. Actually, if I recall right, he has killed two, the second one BFRed him with a suicide blast though. His fingers were literally tearing into the Guardian's face.

Prime has moved planet at FTL speeds, and crashed planets into eachother (I may be remembering this particular part of Infinite Crisis wrong but meh), and stuff.

Plus he's a great deal faster.

Oh, and satellite laser pwned WBH, Heatvision ftw. no expression

Omega Vision
Originally posted by NemeBro
Superboy Prime made a Guardian his *****. Actually, if I recall right, he has killed two, the second one BFRed him with a suicide blast though. His fingers were literally tearing into the Guardian's face.

Prime has moved planet at FTL speeds, and crashed planets into eachother (I may be remembering this particular part of Infinite Crisis wrong but meh), and stuff.

Oh, and satellite laser pwned WBH, Heatvision ftw. no expression Wait for Carver to come and say "Hulk could do all those things if he could fly".

Colossus-Big C
hulk never stomped, he was slowly taking footsteps while trying to hold back one more footstep would of destroyed the sea board
his mere footsteps,
now how does a "footstep" compare to someone strength? .00001%? emagine what an enraged wbh can do with all of his strength.
goodbye MU

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hulk never stomped, he was slowly taking footsteps while trying to hold back one more footstep would of destroyed the sea board
his mere footsteps,
now how does a "footstep" compare to someone strength? .00001%? emagine what an enraged wbh can do with all of his strength.
goodbye MU I cant tell if you are serious or not

The Nuul
Most of us dont take him serious at all.

King Castle
but to answer your question. yes, he is dead serious.

Omega Vision
his mere footsteps,
goodbye MU
The mass of the Eastern Seaboard is tiny compared to the mass of the entire planet. Probably less than a percent.

Starscream M
Exactly what real feats does WBH have to suggest he's even Prime's physical peer, let alone his superior? he's the strongest hulk we've ever seen

NemeBro
The mass of the Eastern Seaboard is tiny compared to the mass of the entire planet. Probably less than a percent. It is completely impossible physically for Hulk to actually destroy the planet with his limited powerset.

But in magical comic book land, eh.

Bentley
Hulk is not the strongest one there is.

Cubey
Originally posted by Starscream M
he's the strongest hulk we've ever seen

This is not a feat. A feat would be, say... beating Strange/Zom.

King Castle
Originally posted by Bentley
Hulk is not the strongest one there is. Destroyer Drax, Champion and thor have proven to be beyond WBH at one time or another

Lord Feron
The mass of the Eastern Seaboard is tiny compared to the mass of the entire planet. Probably less than a percent.

Try but casually doing so makes it worth mentioning. Prime if he tried really hard could do it. But anyway prime wins due to speed and flight.

But if WBH lands a few nice hits it's beddy bye.

The Nuul
Whats WBH best punching feat? beating Herc? WBH or WWH still fights metas while Prime fights groups of heralds.

Lets see if WBH or WWH can fight Thor, Herc, Glads, BRB, BB, SS and other heralds all at the same time.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Try but casually doing so makes it worth mentioning. Prime if he tried really hard could do it. But anyway prime wins due to speed and flight.

But if WBH lands a few nice hits it's beddy bye.
He didn't really try hard at all when he destroyed Earth-15. You're telling me he'd have to exert himself to damage less than a percent of that?

Omega Vision
he's the strongest hulk we've ever seen
I'm the strongest me we've ever seen. I'd still get my ass kicked by Jet Li.

Starscream M
I'm the strongest me we've ever seen. I'd still get my ass kicked by Jet Li. ok...but Hulk is the strongest physical character there is

Omega Vision
ok...but Hulk is the strongest physical character there is
Not really. PC Validus makes any Hulk look weak.

NemeBro
Prime can casually collide planets with other planets.

Destroying Earth would not be very hard for him.

The Nuul
PC Mongul??? heh.

King Castle
physically both destroyer drax, champion and thor have higher end world shattering feats and higher

Stoic
As far as breaking into another dimension due to pure physical strength, the Hulk did it on the cross roads when he broke a mystical dimensional barrier. He just wouldn't win this because Prime would only need to grab him by his ankles and throw him into deep space for an easy, and quick win.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Stoic
As far as breaking into another dimension due to pure physical strength, the Hulk did it on the cross roads when he broke a mystical dimensional barrier. He just wouldn't win this because Prime would only need to grab him by his ankles and throw him into deep space for an easy, and quick win.
"Just"? You make it sound like Prime's only chance is bfr.

The Nuul
Shit, Prime flies right through him like he did to AM.

King Castle
Lobo can physically grab space and rip it through sheer strength.

Starscream M
Not really. PC Validus makes any Hulk look weak. technically hulk has the potential to amp to be even stronger though

also, its not fair comparing pc characters

Omega Vision
technically hulk has the potential to amp to be even stronger though

also, its not fair comparing pc characters
A no-limits fallacy isn't the same as real feats.

Lord Feron
He didn't really try hard at all when he destroyed Earth-15. You're telling me he'd have to exert himself to damage less than a percent of that?

i believe that was definitely circumstantial. Anyway im already agreeing with you that prime wins so just be happy with that stick out tongue

King Castle
like to see WBH do this..

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/24652/444021-19_super.jpg

Starscream M
A no-limits fallacy isn't the same as real feats. buts its not just some bs hyperbole with hulk...he's demonstrated that his strength will amp to whatever he needs if he's sufficiently angered

NemeBro
Does Hulk have unlimited anger?

Serious question, though if the answer is yes, Marvel is retarded.

Gecko4lif
Does Hulk have unlimited anger?

Serious question, though if the answer is yes, Marvel is retarded.
Hulk doesnt have unlimited anger

He just has alot of it

NemeBro
Then how could he have unlimited strength?

roughrider
I'm afraid because SBP is so ridiculous, he wins.

Until we see WWH actually go through with a planet busting destruction spree...

iceman24567
WWH was pretty ridiculous too not emo Prime level though

Badabing
Prime angers WWH with his emo blather to the point he has infinite rage and strength. Prime loses. durhulk

biscuits

-Pr-
Prime, despite what angry italians might say.

Badabing
ohno

mmm

Hulk, despite what drunk Irishman say! sneer

durhulk

Uriel005
Prime just has too many advantages... Speed, flight, range attacks better durability and strength from baseline... If we give him Guardian amp it turns from incredibly 1 sided stomp with a small chance for hulk win to raging spite.

-Pr-
ohno

mmm

Hulk, despite what drunk Irishman say! sneer

durhulk

Hey, I don't drink.

Much.

Uriel005
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hey, I don't drink.

Much.

Don't be ashamed there has been many a day I've felt bad for opening my first beer before 10 AM.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Uriel005
Don't be ashamed there has been many a day I've felt bad for opening my first beer before 10 AM.

Beer? ugh. Why not have an appletini while you're at it?

psycho gundam
Then how could he have unlimited strength? he's never met an obstacle that was impossible for him to eventually overcome with his strength. his anger is basically a +X to whatever strength level he's running at

not saying hulk wins but strip away prime's flight and other powers minus his strength and durability and (or vice versa for hulk) and you might not be able to find the stronger of the two, even superman could trade blows with prime later on

carver9

Oh, and satellite laser pwned WBH, Heatvision ftw. no expression

What does moving a planet have to do with being stronger than this version of Hulk. A weaker version of this Hulk held together the planet sakaar which is TWICE the size of earth with nothing but strength alone. That feat>>>>every feat that you just mentioned. Prime didnt make the Guardians his b****... one of them committed suicide to no avail and the other wasnt really defeated the way you are putting it.

Defeating Zom strange>defeating a guardian. What top tier has Prime actually beaten under physical strength without some type of amp?

carver9
Wait for Carver to come and say "Hulk could do all those things if he could fly".

He doesnt need to fly to have superior strength than Prime... if it was stated that a single REAL footstep from WBH could destroy a planet then that feat alone proves to me that he is physically above Prime.

carver9
Whats WBH best punching feat? beating Herc? WBH or WWH still fights metas while Prime fights groups of heralds.

Lets see if WBH or WWH can fight Thor, Herc, Glads, BRB, BB, SS and other heralds all at the same time.

WBH doesnt need a punching feat since his tiny steps almost destroyed the planet. confused

Why does he need to fight anyone when he had the entire marvel earth scared of him and relying on prep to take him out. Nanites, etc...

When did prime actually have a fight against a top tier? Are you referring to the time he threw them off of him? Thats not a fight... I want to see someone defeated by Prime worth mentioning.

carver9
Shit, Prime flies right through him like he did to AM.

show me someone flying through the Hulk.

Badabing
Prime is so fast that he punches WWH in the back of his face.

carver9
Prime is so fast that he punches WWH in the back of his face.

LOL... laughing

shokosugi

NO.

Uriel005
First of all for strength Prime is stronger than silver age and golden age supermen put together. i.e. solar system destroying with a sneeze. Fought the remnants of the green lantern corps that he crippled, crashed through a red sun depowering him and still beat silver age supes to death before losing his strength. Beat about 2 universes worth of heroes to death and eventually breaks free from the biggest max security prison in the universe to rinse and repeat... Call it PIS if you want but considering that his only feats tend to be utterly crippling most of the DC universe I'm gonna go with him being pretty damn strong.

carver9
First of all for strength Prime is stronger than silver age and golden age supermen put together. i.e. solar system destroying with a sneeze. Fought the remnants of the green lantern corps that he crippled, crashed through a red sun depowering him and still beat silver age supes to death before losing his strength. Beat about 2 universes worth of heroes to death and eventually breaks free from the biggest max security prison in the universe to rinse and repeat... Call it PIS if you want but considering that his only feats tend to be utterly crippling most of the DC universe I'm gonna go with him being pretty damn strong.

confused

OneDumbG0
First of all for strength Prime is stronger than silver age and golden age supermen put together. i.e. solar system destroying with a sneeze. nono

iceman24567
What does moving a planet have to do with being stronger than this version of Hulk. A weaker version of this Hulk held together the planet sakaar which is TWICE the size of earth with nothing but strength alone. That feat>>>>every feat that you just mentioned. Prime didnt make the Guardians his b****... one of them committed suicide to no avail and the other wasnt really defeated the way you are putting it.

Defeating Zom strange>defeating a guardian. What top tier has Prime actually beaten under physical strength without some type of amp? Beating jobberStrange is his best battle feat and he got lucky they watered that version of Strange down

The Nuul
^ thumb up

The Flashes had to BFR SBP but somehow Zom/strange didnt want to BFR and went H2H with WWH. CIS for the sake of the plot, so PIS. SBP came back once BFRed, WWH has no way too.

And again....

WWH or WBH still fights metas and some heralds, Prime fights groups of heralds while punching the shit outta them.

Colossus-Big C
First of all for strength Prime is stronger than silver age and golden age supermen put together. i.e. solar system destroying with a sneeze. Fought the remnants of the green lantern corps that he crippled, crashed through a red sun depowering him and still beat silver age supes to death before losing his strength. Beat about 2 universes worth of heroes to death and eventually breaks free from the biggest max security prison in the universe to rinse and repeat... Call it PIS if you want but considering that his only feats tend to be utterly crippling most of the DC universe I'm gonna go with him being pretty damn strong. erm

Colossus-Big C
^ thumb up

The Flashes had to BFR SBP but somehow Zom/strange didnt want to BFR and went H2H with WWH. CIS for the sake of the plot, so PIS. SBP came back once BFRed, WWH has no way too.

And again....

WWH or WBH still fights metas and some heralds, prime fights groups of heralds while punching the shit outta.

Lets see if WBH or WWH can fight Thor, Herc, Glads, BRB, BB, SS and other heralds all at the same time. alot of these guys have vast energy manipulation that superman doesnt have.

iceman24567
alot of these guys have vast energy manipulation that superman doesnt have. That has nothing to do with his point erm

janus77
if it descends to h2h, Hulk (WWH/WBH) would maul him, eventually.

hell, even Kang is scared of Maestro Hulk!

seriously though, Hulk IS that strong (and more). Rulk using just a fraction of that power, murdered OdinForce Thor, GrandMaster and almost KO'd a Watcher ... the same Rulk that could not get up from a ThunderClap.

I don't get why people can accept bizarre feats of strength from prime and not from Hulk (who has a longer track record of absurd strength). Hulk punched through The Time Stream (Marvel's time barriers), that was regular old Savage Hulk...

h1a8

This version of Hulk is just too powerful for Prime to take on and Prime during that entire series never faced ANYONE on this type of level physically. First of all one has to be more powerful to one shot a planet to be considered more powerful than than Prime. Second, WBH stepping feat is a non feat since he wasn't shaking the entire planet (something Thor has done) but only a small portion of the U.S.; thus it doesn't mean he had the power to break the world in one blow. Hyperbole has always existed in comics. Third, prime is far too fast to let Hulk even touch him. Hulk would be a PURE ABSOLUTE STATUE to him. Fourth, Hulk never has punched through dimensions under his OWN power. There was a dimension already provided for Hulk. SBP, with only pure power and no dimensions provided in front of him, punched so hard it shattered dimensions. Hulk can't do this. Fifth, moving a planet a considerable distance in a considerable time takes WAY MORE force than to destroy it with 1 blow. For example, accelerating only 1/3 of the mass of the Earth 1 mi per s^2 yields over 50 Earth weights of force. Sixth, SBP can bfr him for a clear 10/10. Finally, SBP HV went through Superman like he was a ghost, easier than a hot knife through butter. SBP could kill WWH easily by melting his whole brain instantly.

h1a8
Originally posted by janus77

seriously though, Hulk IS that strong (and more). Rulk using just a fraction of that power, murdered OdinForce Thor, GrandMaster and almost KO'd a Watcher ... the same Rulk that could not get up from a ThunderClap.

I don't get why people can accept bizarre feats of strength from prime and not from Hulk (who has a longer track record of absurd strength). Hulk punched through The Time Stream (Marvel's time barriers), that was regular old Savage Hulk...

Many bad debaters always argue the faulty strength principle. "X is stronger than Y thus X wins." Illogical it is. SBP has so many options to win. BFR, brain melt, combo to ko, decapitation, etc.

Second, SBP is far stronger based off feats.

Third, Rulk had the ENTIRE power of WBH since ALL the energy was absorbed from WBH reducing him completely to Banner.

Finally, Hulk never shattered dimensions that wasn't already provided in front of him. His feat is equivalent to Thor and Herc punching that dimension that was already provided in the story for them.

Omega Vision

That wasn't with a fraction of WBH's power, that was with the full Loeb Force.

iceman24567

I don't get why people can accept bizarre feats of strength from prime and not from Hulk (who has a longer track record of absurd strength). Hulk punched through The Time Stream (Marvel's time barriers), that was regular old Savage Hulk... Maul somebody vastly faster, more durable and just as strong if not stronger? You guys and your strength beats all argument laughing

GGS
Has the Hulk even been thrown into a sun and come out the other end still alive? I know he did that whole swimming in space craziness.

The Nuul
I love this unlimted strength thing that trumps all other powers.

Then Hulk > LT. Nothing can stop him because hes yells and smashes a lot.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by iceman24567
Maul somebody vastly faster, more durable and just as strong if not stronger? You guys and your strength beats all argument laughing Originally posted by The Nuul
I love this unlimted strength thing that trumps all other powers.

Then Hulk > LT. Nothing can stop him because hes yells and smashes a lot. Originally posted by GGS
Has the Hulk even been thrown into a sun and come out the other end still alive? I know he did that whole swimming in space craziness.
durhulk

The Nuul
Maul somebody vastly faster, more durable and just as strong if not stronger? You guys and your strength beats all argument laughing

Its the same as Shoko's and H1's argument for Supes type characters, Combo to KO >> all. Supes > LT and Hulk > LT.

Nihilist
Primes wins.

NemeBro

Defeating Zom strange>defeating a guardian. What top tier has Prime actually beaten under physical strength without some type of amp? Well it has to do with having the physical might to PUSH A ****ING PLANET OUT OF ORBIT AND COLLIDE IT WITH OTHER PLANETS. no expression Don't you lie to me boy, I read Planet Hulk, I actually own it, he manipulated a couple of tectonic plates, aka not holding the entire planet together. And yeah, a Guardian had to kill itself to BFR Prime (Fun fact, he was trying to kill him), and I am pretty sure Prime easily killed a Guardian before that.

JobberStrange can go die, oh, and you ignore that Dr. Strange was pwning Hulk before CIS kicked in and he stopped his assault because of t3h little people getting drawn into it. What top-tiers? Well he fights multiple top-tiers at once. no expression

carver9
^ thumb up

And again....

WWH or WBH still fights metas and some heralds, Prime fights groups of heralds while punching the shit outta them.

What are you talking about?

Numerous of people have fought top tiers in groups and won but that doesnt mean that they are more powerful than this version of Hulk.

Grundy has done it, Despero has done it, Black Adam has done it, the General has done it, Shaggy man, hell, Promethius has soloed the entire JLA and show me Prime busting up and defeating a top grade team. Hell, Konvikt showing against the jla is>>Prime... if you actually looked on panel, Prime ran from Powergirls heat vision.

Now show me Prime taking on a group of Heralds and winning... not him throwing them off of him, I'm talking about him taking down a team that consist of people like Superman, Wonder Woman, etc...

carver9
Well it has to do with having the physical might to PUSH A ****ING PLANET OUT OF ORBIT AND COLLIDE IT WITH OTHER PLANETS. no expression Don't you lie to me boy, I read Planet Hulk, I actually own it, he manipulated a couple of tectonic plates, aka not holding the entire planet together. And yeah, a Guardian had to kill itself to BFR Prime (Fun fact, he was trying to kill him), and I am pretty sure Prime easily killed a Guardian before that.

JobberStrange can go die, oh, and you ignore that Dr. Strange was pwning Hulk before CIS kicked in and he stopped his assault because of t3h little people getting drawn into it. What top-tiers? Well he fights multiple top-tiers at once. no expression

LOL... you are cool with me Nemebro...

Back on topic. I wasnt impressed by Prime showing against the Guardians. WWH held the planet saakar together; yes, he shifted some plates but he also used physical strength to keep the planet together.

You do know what PUSHING something requires right? Its not just strength.

By the way, StrangeZom snuck attack hulk and Hulk snuck attacked him back but strange didnt get up.

amnesia
Well it has to do with having the physical might to PUSH A ****ING PLANET OUT OF ORBIT AND COLLIDE IT WITH OTHER PLANETS. no expression Don't you lie to me boy, I read Planet Hulk, I actually own it, he manipulated a couple of tectonic plates, aka not holding the entire planet together. And yeah, a Guardian had to kill itself to BFR Prime (Fun fact, he was trying to kill him), and I am pretty sure Prime easily killed a Guardian before that.

You BOUGHT planet hulk? What the f**k?

Cubey
Dude, Strange/Zom held back. Prime has beaten the GLC, Guardians, Sodam/Ion, PC characters including Superman, and fought Monarch.

The Nuul
Also, we are using current that means SBP has his Guardian Armor that he last had in BN.

The Nuul
Any Hulk version can never do this stuff.

Hulk could never fight these guys all at once.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/prime1.jpg

SBP taking on Supes and SMP without his armor.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/prime4.jpg

SBP survives and attacks back without his armor.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/prime5.jpg

SBP does this to any Hulk version without his armor.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/prime3.jpg

Again....Hulk fanboys like always, talk out of their asses.

Black bolt z
Hulk

The Nuul
lol

quanchi112

JobberStrange can go die, oh, and you ignore that Dr. Strange was pwning Hulk before CIS kicked in and he stopped his assault because of t3h little people getting drawn into it. What top-tiers? Well he fights multiple top-tiers at once. no expression Guardians aren't that impressive and one killed himself to get rid of him because the Guardians are ever so stupid.

Strange made it so the Hulk couldn't touch him while in the astro plane. Prime couldn't lay a finger on him either and in any event Strange being >>Hulk doesn't have anything to do with Prime since their powers are completely different so get that abc logic out of here.

In closing Prime's fled in fear from flashes, scarred for life by Superboy, and even though he's above top tier so is WB Hulk so I don't see any of your points.

carver9
Any Hulk version can never do this stuff.

Hulk could never fight these guys all at once.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/prime1.jpg

SBP taking on Supes and SMP without his armor.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/prime4.jpg

SBP survives and attacks back without his armor.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/prime5.jpg

SBP does this to any Hulk version without his armor.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/prime3.jpg

Again....Hulk fanboys like always, talk out of their asses.

confused I didnt see anything impressive. Despero took on a more powerful team and actually STOMPED them where-as prime didnt even defeat the team that you just put up, he stalled and when Superman, Power girl, and Supergirl showed up, they put Prime in check.

I didnt see anything with these scans that make me think that Prime is physically>WBH.

carver9
Dude, Strange/Zom held back. Prime has beaten the GLC, Guardians, Sodam/Ion, PC characters including Superman, and fought Monarch.

He beat some fodders in the GL corps...

The guardians committed suicide.

Sodam was inexperienced and he didnt do anything worth mentioning; he had JUST gained the ION power.

Prime was amped when he fought Monarch and even then he was still getting his a** whipped and actually got hurt by a small nuke; hell, Batman hurt this version of Prime with a missle to the back... confused

quanchi112

Sodam was inexperienced and he didnt do anything worth mentioning; he had JUST gained the ION power.

Prime was amped when he fought Monarch and even then he was still getting his a** whipped and actually got hurt by a small nuke; hell, Batman hurt this version of Prime with a missle to the back... confused While I have been away I am glad you are still taking care of business. I thought this place would go to hell in my absence.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
While I have been away I am glad you are still taking care of business. I thought this place would go to hell in my absence. We all missed you love

Badabing
Okay, this nonsense has gone on long enough. I'm a Hulk fan and know Prime obliterates...OBLITERATES WBH.

Omega Vision
Okay, this nonsense has gone on long enough. I'm a Hulk fan and know Prime obliterates...OBLITERATES WBH.
Is there a dur-traitor smiley?

durhulk

stick out tongue

Starscream M
Okay, this nonsense has gone on long enough. I'm a Hulk fan and know Prime obliterates...OBLITERATES WBH. I can't tell when you're serious anymore... erm

The Nuul
Originally posted by Black bolt z
We all missed you love

No we dont.

The Nuul

This is a true fan, unlike those BS Hulk fanboys.

Badabing
Is there a dur-traitor smiley?

durhulk

stick out tongue laughing out loudOriginally posted by Starscream M
I can't tell when you're serious anymore... erm If there's no smiley then I'm serious. If there's some sort of dur or biscuits or badawe I'm not serious. If there's a sneer or uhuh I'm half serious about something minor which was reported.

Black bolt z
laughing out loud If there's no smiley then I'm serious. If there's some sort of dur or biscuits or badawe I'm not serious. If there's a sneer or uhuh I'm half serious about something minor which was reported. Originally posted by Badabing
dur me!

I told you!

Cubey

Prime was amped when he fought Monarch and even then he was still getting his a** whipped and actually got hurt by a small nuke; hell, Batman hurt this version of Prime with a missle to the back... confused

Them being fodder doesn't change the fact that a standard GL is at least Herald level.

He MADE a Guardian commit suicide, and its energy did nothing other than power him up.

Daxamite + Ion = Top-tier

Prime didn't get hurt by the nuke. It did nothing to stop him, where do you get your info?

And what about Mxy?

Starscream M
laughing out loud If there's no smiley then I'm serious. If there's some sort of dur or biscuits or badawe I'm not serious. If there's a sneer or uhuh I'm half serious about something minor which was reported. this should be stickied no expression

Colossus-Big C
WWH would of done better than SPB in those scans....
stop this bullshit, WBH wins

Badabing
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I told you! I wish there was school on weekends...biscuits

this should be stickied no expression Why? haermm2Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
stop this bullshit, WBH wins Your post isn't even Dur worthy...

gopher

Colossus-Big C
^because its true and you dont want to admit it

The Nuul
stop this bullshit, WBH wins

Oh shut up, you dont know shit about Supes or you're just trolling.

Badabing
^because its true and you dont want to admit it mullet44

Cubey
Is this guy serious..

Badabing
Is this guy serious.. Actual Colossus Big C photo:

Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/5781/1525507803l.jpg

Doesn't he look serious?

biscuits

carver9
Them being fodder doesn't change the fact that a standard GL is at least Herald level.

He MADE a Guardian commit suicide, and its energy did nothing other than power him up.

Daxamite + Ion = Top-tier

Prime didn't get hurt by the nuke. It did nothing to stop him, where do you get your info?

And what about Mxy?

They were fodders... not very impressed by that showings.

That was an inexperienced Ion; Sentry>that version of ION.

So he didnt get hurt? He admitted it on panel.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p06.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p07.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p08.jpg

Missles hurt him as well... confused

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/killantlan.jpg

lionking
this is ridiculous, a more competitive thread would be superboy prime vs WWH and the entire marvel earth in which he would still stomp

lionking
and just for the record he's physically stronger than the hulk and hulks feats cant compare

Cubey
Actual Colossus Big C photo:

Doesn't he look serious?

biscuits

laughing

They were fodders... not very impressed by that showings.

That was an inexperienced Ion; Sentry>that version of ION.

So he didnt get hurt? He admitted it on panel.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p06.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p07.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p08.jpg

Missles hurt him as well... confused

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/killantlan.jpg

Still Herald levels.

Void Sentry probably is. Cant say the same for regular.

That last scan clearly proves my point.

It caught him off-guard and in the last panel you can see him continue to rampage. Is there a point you're trying to make here?

amnesia
That's not regular missiles, it's bat-missiles.

The Nuul
LOL at Cavs typical low balling crap. What a douche.

NemeBro
LOL... you are cool with me Nemebro...

Back on topic. I wasnt impressed by Prime showing against the Guardians. WWH held the planet saakar together; yes, he shifted some plates but he also used physical strength to keep the planet together.

You do know what PUSHING something requires right? Its not just strength.

By the way, StrangeZom snuck attack hulk and Hulk snuck attacked him back but strange didnt get up. Shut up.

Well it doesn't really matter what you were impressed by now does it? Stop wanking the feat, he manipulated two tectonic plates, that's it.

You were gonna say speed right? Because you are aware that Prime won't be hitting Hulk at the slowest he can manage, right? His blows will probably travel very fast. smile

I'm not sure your point. Strange was raping Hulk before he got distracted by "teh little people," he nonchalantly was able to stop him before that.

NemeBro
Originally posted by quanchi112
Guardians aren't that impressive and one killed himself to get rid of him because the Guardians are ever so stupid.

Strange made it so the Hulk couldn't touch him while in the astro plane. Prime couldn't lay a finger on him either and in any event Strange being >>Hulk doesn't have anything to do with Prime since their powers are completely different so get that abc logic out of here.

In closing Prime's fled in fear from flashes, scarred for life by Superboy, and even though he's above top tier so is WB Hulk so I don't see any of your points. Oh you're right, I'm sorry, the Guardian clearly killed himself not because Prime had him at his mercy and the Guardian had no choice, but because the Guardian was obviously suicidal and just took this as an excuse to die. What a dumbass/sarcasm

... I'm not sure what your point is? I didn't mention Strange being in the Astral Plane. no expression

Yes and Worldbreaker Hulk was taken out by a satellite laser. What a pussy.

iceman24567
LOL carver low balling again? Prime swam threw antimatter like water without his armor after taking on 3 Kryptonians. Prime also tanked attacks from Mordru, Black Adam Monarch and a universal destroying blast. Strength is debatable but durability and speed is not Hulks healing factor may help him but not enough. Prime is superior to any that WWH faced period

GGS
WWH Hulk couldn't even take (fellow defies all logic walking plot device) Sentry in a convincing way and Bob basically handed hulk victory on a silver platter by standing there toe to toe with him.

Although i admit Prime is very inconsistent on occasions as well cause WWH could stomp Conner Kent who has > Prime.

Although Thor > amped up Sentry.

carver9
Originally posted by GGS
WWH Hulk couldn't even take (fellow defies all logic walking plot device) Sentry in a convincing way and Bob basically handed hulk victory on a silver platter by standing there toe to toe with him.

Although i admit Prime is very inconsistent on occasions as well cause WWH could stomp Conner Kent who has > Prime.

Although Thor > amped up Sentry.

You forgot, Sentry>The Ion Prime fought and struggled with. confused

carver9
LOL carver low balling again? Prime swam threw antimatter like water without his armor after taking on 3 Kryptonians. Prime also tanked attacks from Mordru, Black Adam Monarch and a universal destroying blast. Strength is debatable but durability and speed is not Hulks healing factor may help him but not enough. Prime is superior to any that WWH faced period

So me providing proof is low balling. I'm showing you EXACTLY what happened on panel and you consider it low balling; the people on KMC. I can also put up a GL damaging him, making him scream out in pain from a mere blast and Wondergirl along with Superboy giving him a fight but I'm pretty sure you are going to say that I'm low balling him even though everything that I mentioned happened on panel.

Damn sad

carver9
LOL at Cavs typical low balling crap. What a douche.

Not lowballing, just providing proof to back up my claims. People brought up what hurt the Hulk and I'm bringing up what hurt Prime except you all dont like it and I'm pretty sure I know why...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
You forgot, Sentry>The Ion Prime fought and struggled with. confused
At first I was like:
yodawg

then I was like:
yodawg1

now I'm like:
ugh3

carver9
laughing

Still Herald levels.

Void Sentry probably is. Cant say the same for regular.

That last scan clearly proves my point.

It caught him off-guard and in the last panel you can see him continue to rampage. Is there a point you're trying to make here?

I wouldnt consider them Heralds, I would say, high metas unless you have feats from each of them that you can show me (the ones that died).

No... going by on panel showings, THAT Sentry>the Ion that Prime fought unless again, would you like to compare feats. Hell, that Sentry displayed more power than the Ion that Prime fought.

Prime was temporarily knocked the hell out when he was hit by that blast... look how long it took him to attack and then when he got up, he stated that he was hurt.

The only reason I'm bringing up Primes durability is because of Nuul bringing up WBH durability but primes durability wasnt that much more impressive that Hulks.

carver9
At first I was like:
yodawg

then I was like:
yodawg1

now I'm like:
ugh3

Lets compare feats from THAT Ion before he fought Prime... the inexperienced one.

I'll show you some Sentry stuff and you show me what that Ion did before fighting Prime that made him so interesting.

Let me know when you are ready.

Omega Vision
Lets compare feats from THAT Ion before he fought Prime... the inexperienced one.

I'll show you some Sentry stuff and you show me what that Ion did before fighting Prime that made him so interesting.

Let me know when you are ready.
His fight with Prime was his debut as Ion. He has no feats as Ion prior to the fight. no expression

I'll stop before I go into ad hominems.

A Daxamite with a supercharged Lantern ring>Sentry.

carver9
His fight with Prime was his debut as Ion. He has no feats as Ion prior to the fight. no expression

I'll stop before I go into ad hominems.

A Daxamite with a supercharged Lantern ring>Sentry.

Now you get my point...

Why bring up a fight when the person on the other end was adapting and learning his abilities DURING the fight.

That ION during that fighting didnt do anything impressive and didnt even have the time to learn what he CAN do and again, going by showings, the Sentry hulk fought>that version of Ion. The WWH and Sentry fight was leveling New York due to the pure power they were unleashing.

A inexperience daxamite being thrown into battle without the slightest clue of his abilities would get raped by Sentry.

Omega Vision
Now you get my point...

Why bring up a fight when the person on the other end was adapting and learning his abilities DURING the fight.

That ION during that fighting didnt do anything impressive and didnt even have the time to learn what he CAN do and again, going by showings, the Sentry hulk fought>that version of Ion. The WWH and Sentry fight was leveling New York due to the pure power they were unleashing.

A inexperience daxamite being thrown into battle without the slightest clue of his abilities would get raped by Sentry.
You're acting like the Ion fight is the pinnacle of Prime's showings. It's not. Not even close. What it is is the pinnacle of Ion's showings. Sentry wouldn't last nearly as long in Ion's place either.

carver9
You're acting like the Ion fight is the pinnacle of Prime's showings. It's not. Not even close. What it is is the pinnacle of Ion's showings. Sentry wouldn't last nearly as long in Ion's place either.

Why wouldnt Sentry last as long (probably longer) than Ion? People far less powerful than Sentry did hellava good against Prime and that was a none holding back, amped out Sentry that fought WWH.

I never said the Ion fight was the pinnacle of Primes showing, the only reason the name ION showed up in my post is due to someone else bringing him up.

NemeBro
Sentry didn't so much fight Hulk as he played "let's see how long I can keep talking while being punched in the face."

Omega Vision
Why wouldnt Sentry last as long (probably longer) than Ion? People far less powerful than Sentry did hellava good against Prime and that was a none holding back, amped out Sentry that fought WWH.

Because he's not as powerful as Ion, obviously.

Like who?

Also Sentry had no amp whatsoever. He just was using a bit more power than usual.

Badabing
Almost forgot, Prime wins this.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>