Alan Scott (Starheart) Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30247/1241593-jla5402_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/981/87138-63067-silver-surfer_large.jpg

Prep-Man
bump

AsbestosFlaygon
Silver Surfer

Prep-Man
Actually, I think this might be spite. Alan is supposedly 100 times more powerful now and is now the most powerful being on earth.

AsbestosFlaygon
I take comic dialogue with a grain of salt.

Prep-Man
He basically toyed with most of the JLA/JSA... And he has the whole Starheart at his command. Not just dialogue.

Galan007
Alan.

vansonbee
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I take comic dialogue with a grain of salt.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Alan is now the most powerful being on earth.
I guess it's possible. Batman is gone right now.

amnesia
Actually, I think this might be spite. Alan is supposedly 100 times more powerful now and is now the most powerful being on earth.

This is a good thing IMO. ****ing love Alan.

AsbestosFlaygon
Alan is supposedly 100 times more powerful now and is now the most powerful being on earth.
If it's true that he is x100 more powerful now, then he is arguably the strongest Herald-level superhero nowadays.

And yes, 100 Alans w/ Starheart VS 1 Silver Surfer is a spitestomp.

Just imagine what 100 Starheart-empowered Alans could do instead of 50+ GLs who staked Mandrakk v2.... Cosmic Supes would be very grateful lol.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
If it's true that he is x100 more powerful now, then he is arguably the strongest Herald-level superhero nowadays.

And yes, 100 Alans w/ Starheart VS 1 Silver Surfer is a spitestomp.

Just imagine what 100 Starheart-empowered Alans could do instead of 50+ GLs who staked Mandrakk v2.... Cosmic Supes would be very grateful lol.

Basically. The Guardians are basically taking notice now. I mean 100% of the Starheart at his disposal. Chaos magic ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.