Crossbones vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
1. H2H
2. Standard gear

SamZED
Blade. In both.

Bentley
Blade for the majority.

DarthDaniel1001
Can't say anything about hand-to-hand. What kind of gear dose Crossbones usually pack? I know Blade usually has his sword, a stake, and a few guns, but what dose Crossbones have?

Bentley
Mostly guns and army knives, maybe some random explosives but nothing really fancy. He's quite adept at h2h but Blade has superhuman status.

DarthDaniel1001
Well then, in scenario 1, Blade probably wins. In Scenario 2, I'm not so sure...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Bentley
Mostly guns and army knives, maybe some random explosives but nothing really fancy. He's quite adept at h2h but Blade has superhuman status. Isn't Crossbones superhuman as well?

Dum Dum Dugan
To my knowledge he is human.

StyleTime
It's been a while, but I remember Gambit beating Crossbones pretty easily in melee combat.

Not everyone is keen on the abc logic, but Blade could probably do it too.

snoopdogg
Gambit beat Crossones?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by StyleTime
It's been a while, but I remember Gambit beating Crossbones pretty easily in melee combat.

Not everyone is keen on the abc logic, but Blade could probably do it too.
To be fair Gambit and Blades fight last like 3 pannels lol.

How you been my old friend? I notice you been on a lot more frequent of late then your usual once every two months.

snoopdogg
I don't recall Gambit beating Crossbones in combat, anybody have scans?

StyleTime
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Gambit beat Crossones?
Yeah.
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
To be fair Gambit and Blades fight last like 3 pannels lol.

How you been my old friend? I notice you been on a lot more frequent of late then your usual once every two months.
Oh, I agree. It was a bit inconclusive.

The forums seem a lot more fun to me right now, so I've been posting more. I'm not sure what accounts for the change.
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I don't recall Gambit beating Crossbones in combat, anybody have scans?
My word > scans.

biscuits

snoopdogg
I recall Gambit kicking Crossbones and knocking him down but I don't think he was out.

Darth Jello
Bones' been trained by Taskmaster and was one of the instructors in his academies. His H2H is pretty impressive but he wasn't able to beat Bullseye. This makes sense with the Gambit example since Lester skewered him easily. Regardless, Blade probably has this one despite Brock being one of those baseline humans who can actually go toe to toe with a few super-powered beings.

juggernaut74
Blade in both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.