Deathstroke vs Shadowland Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

Dum Dum Dugan
He might be to much with gear, however in h2h or even melee weapons I might give the edge to DD.

Juk3n
Deathstrokes damage soak is still alot higher than DD, DStakes it with gear, h2h DD might get more hits but DS hits count for more and the durability advantage swing it.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Juk3n
Deathstrokes damage soak is still alot higher than DD, DStakes it with gear, h2h DD might get more hits but DS hits count for more and the durability advantage swing it.
DS damage soak is not really that impressive. Though I admitt it higher then DD's.

They might not count for more, given DD ability to utilizes pressure points and with the new mentality, he won't be using non lethal ones.

Darth Jello
DD's skills have grown exponentially in the last decade and he's under the possession of the Beast. Gonna have to give it to him since it's likely that all his abilities are being magically enhanced.

vansonbee
Slate Wilson

SamZED
Deathstroke. The only thing different about current DD is his over the top badass attitude. And it takes more than that to beat DS.

jalek moye
Originally posted by SamZED
Deathstroke. The only thing different about current DD is his over the top badass attitude. And it takes more than that to beat DS.
Don't forget glowing eyes

SamZED
Originally posted by jalek moye
Don't forget glowing eyes That too, yeah. smokin'

Juk3n
they're not eye beams though..

DarthDaniel1001
Slade, but it's close. Matt may win a few.

Dum Dum Dugan
Matt

Warlord
Originally posted by SamZED
That too, yeah. smokin'

apparently his stats seemed enhanced to the other heroes

Dum Dum Dugan
Yea and from a single attack he was able to put shange-chi down to the point IF had to help him stand. Shang-chi is one tough guy who has enhanced durability to the point he fallen like hundreds of feat hit the ground and gotten right back up. So perhaps the event may be chalked up to PIS, or DD is much stronger now.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Yea and from a single attack he was able to put shange-chi down to the point IF had to help him stand. Shang-chi is one tough guy who has enhanced durability to the point he fallen like hundreds of feat hit the ground and gotten right back up. So perhaps the event may be chalked up to PIS, or DD is much stronger now. why would he be stronger though?

SamZED
Originally posted by Warlord
apparently his stats seemed enhanced to the other heroes Yeah that was clear from the last issue. Seeing how he handled both Shang and IF im gonna give this to him.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
why would he be stronger though?
Because he being amped by the Beast.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Because he being amped by the Beast. oh...I thought he was just mindcontrolled.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
oh...I thought he was just mindcontrolled.
It wierd, he not mind controlled in the normal senses, he being possed by a demon I believe, so it altering his personality.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Daredevil should destroy him in hand to hand seeing how easily he took out Shange and he was even putting the hurt on Iron Fist despite his upgrade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.