Gorgon vs. Shang-Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
H2h only, who wins?

Juk3n
Gorgon handily, i rank Elektra and Shang almost equal and she got OBLITERATED with NO single chance to win, i doubt Shang could do much better.

Dum Dum Dugan
and she had a sword lol

StiltmanFTW
Gorgon stomps. Stronger, faster, more durable, has telepathy, healing factor, stone stare...

dmills
Gorgon

Prep-Man
Gorgon.

yup, gorgon

Angel Watching
I believe Shang-chi is better fighter. But Gorgan speed, stare, etc puts him much higher

YFZ 350
Gorgon is superior.

amnesia
Gorgon. Shang is more skilled thoughsmile

carver9
Gorgon in 2 panels. This is a none fight and honestly, I put Gorgons reaction AND speed at around the speed of sound or higher.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Angel Watching
I believe Shang-chi is better fighter. But Gorgan speed, stare, etc puts him much higher

Originally posted by amnesia
Gorgon. Shang is more skilled thoughsmile

Funny thing it was implied Gorgon's more skilled than Wolverine who owned Shang-Chi in a few panels happy

snoopdogg
Wolverine beat Shang in a few panels? You have scans?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg

It's in the respect thread. Shang-Chi cheap-shotted him and got owned.

srankmissingnin

How is that POSSIBLY news to you? You are a forum vet!

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
How is that POSSIBLY news to you? You are a forum vet!
I was thinking the same thing.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
How is that POSSIBLY news to you? You are a forum vet! It was 3 pages not 3 panels. I thought maybe there was another fight.

Dum Dum Dugan
It was 3 pages not 3 panels. I thought maybe there was another fight.
No it wasent. You dident even read it, you simply looked at the amount of scans in the respect thread lol. It was 5 pannels. The fight doesent start untill after the cheap shot him. The fight takes a total a five pannels to complete.

Also srank never onces stated it took 3 pannels.........

snoopdogg
Once again I don't know what you're saying.

Dum Dum Dugan
Once again I don't know what you're saying.
You know exactly what I am saying, don't play dumb. You never read it. You simply looked at the respect thread, saw three links and assumed the fight took three pages. It did not take three pages. It took 5 pannel after the sucker punch and the fight began. I can even post the scans. You also acted as if Srank said the fight took 3 pannels, when in fact he said no such thing.

StiltmanFTW
It was 3 pages not 3 panels. I thought maybe there was another fight.

The actual fight lasted five panels, like Battlehammer said.

snoopdogg
This is fun.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The actual fight lasted five panels, like Battlehammer said. When you said a few I took it as 3. 5 would fall into the several category.

Dum Dum Dugan
The actual fight lasted five panels, like Battlehammer said.
Don't bother, he got called out on not actually reading the scans and simply counting the amount of them. Now he trying to play it off, like it some game of his. Don't bother, he a joke.

Dum Dum Dugan
When you said a few I took it as 3. 5 would fall into the several category.
Not at all. Few is two or more but less then 10. 5 Would clearly fall under that category. Your just playing games now to save face.

snoopdogg
You guys sure showed me. I can't believe I don't remember how many panels to took Logan to beat Shang, god I'm a f*cking moron!

Dum Dum Dugan
You guys sure showed me. I can't believe I don't remember how many panels to took Logan to beat Shang, god I'm a f*cking moron!
No your a moron, becuase you tried and pretend like some one was several pages off there statement, based on simply counting the amount of scans with out reading them. Thats why your a moron.

further more pathetic attemps to save face.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
No your a moron, becuase you tried and pretend like some one was several pages off there statement, based on simply counting the amount of scans with out reading them. Thats why your a moron. Why is this a big deal again?

Dum Dum Dugan
Why is this a big deal again?
Your an ignorant prick. Not that this is news, but you just further prove why I, ignore 95% of your posts. I really should up it another 5%, because honestly your a waste of ****ing time.

snoopdogg
Your an ignorant prick. Not that this is news, but you just further prove why I, ignore 95% of your posts. I really should up it another 5%, because honestly your a waste of ****ing time. Quit being a baby, this is a internet forum for gods sakes son. Man up or go suck on your momma's titty.

Dum Dum Dugan
Quit being a baby, this is a internet forum for gods sakes son. Man up or go suck on your momma's titty.
Oh I am quite fine, I am just calling you out on your childish bullshit. How about you take the same advice and **** off.

StiltmanFTW
Don't bother, he got called out on not actually reading the scans and simply counting the amount of them. Now he trying to play it off, like it some game of his. Don't bother, he a joke.

I've read enough of his posts to know what to expect.

When you said a few I took it as 3. 5 would fall into the several category.

Wow, just wow.

OK then, Wolverine owned Shang-Chi in several panels. With ease. Happy now?

snoopdogg
I've read enough of his posts to know what to expect.

Wow, just wow.

OK then, Wolverine owned Shang-Chi in several panels. With ease. Happy now? Now let's move on.

Dum Dum Dugan
Gorgon rapes.

snoopdogg
Gorgon rapes. Yea, we covered that already.

/thread.

Dum Dum Dugan
making sure, I mean you tend to have trouble keeping up.

Bentley
Didn't Logan went to train with Shang-Chi to fight a guy who could punch his soul? If I recall he got the short end of the stick in the training session.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
Didn't Logan went to train with Shang-Chi to fight a guy who could punch his soul? If I recall he got the short end of the stick in the training session.

That was Master Po, not Shang-Chi.

Bentley
That was Master Po, not Shang-Chi.

Silly me, I though I saw it in the Shang-Chi respect thread somehow big grin

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
Silly me, I though I saw it in the Shang-Chi respect thread somehow big grin

He did teach him how to stay calm and focus on fighting when he had to confront Sabretooth.

SamZED
He did teach him how to stay calm and focus on fighting when he had to confront Sabretooth.

Is First Class canon though? Shang did much better against Logan in that book than in the older fight. But it was a sparring and not a real fight so doesnt count for much.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by SamZED
Is First Class canon though? Shang did much better against Logan in that book than in the older fight. But it was a sparring and not a real fight so doesnt count for much.
also Logan problem was, he was unfocused and had nothing to do with his actual skill. Also the bone claws fight take places several years after first class fight. First class takes places when kitty pride is a like 11. Yea first class is cannon.

snoopdogg
Wasn't Kitty 13 when she first appeared?

Dum Dum Dugan
Wasn't Kitty 13 when she first appeared?
perhaps I dont know her definite age, she was pre teens to very early teens. between 11-13. Either way the event took places many year before wolverine had his adamatium stripped.

SamZED
also Logan problem was, he was unfocused and had nothing to do with his actual skill. Also the bone claws fight take places several years after first class fight. First class takes places when kitty pride is a like 11. Yea first class is cannon. yes He had more important things to worry about at the time. Also that's what I thought as well. It's just the fact that Shang didnt recognise him had thrown me off. The way Logan pwned ST in the FC book was badass.

Dum Dum Dugan
yes That's what I thought as well. It's just the fact that Shang didnt recognise him had thrown me off. The way Logan pwned ST in the FC book was badass.
That could be attributed to Logan feral look. He looked nothing like his normal self, and lazy writing lol.

Yea it was, he like through him off a waterfall lol.

StiltmanFTW

It is. I guess Van Lente didn't know about their encounter.

SamZED
So lazy writing it is.

PS. Doesnt anybody else think this should be closed as spite?

StiltmanFTW
So lazy writing it is.

PS. Doesnt anybody else think this should be closed as spite?

What else could you expect from Spider-Man writer? shifty

Yep, it should.

SamZED
What else could you expect from Spider-Man writer? shifty

Yep, it should. Oh no you didnt! mad

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.