Peak Human Test vs Normal Humans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Contestants

Batman

Nightwing

Daredevil

Black Panther

The test is, can these guys rip the limbs off of an average man body?

The next question... can a normal human (average male) rip the limbs off of another average (male) human body?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
can a normal human (average male) rip the limbs off of another average (male) human body? No

Colossus-Big C
actually yes you can if there not resisting . put them on the ground lift one arm up , with one foot on there chest, squat and lift as hard as you can you dislocate there arm a rip some muscle and tissue at there shoulder but im not sure if you can fully remove it though

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
actually yes you can if there not resisting . put them on the ground lift one arm up , with one foot on there chest, squat and lift as hard as you can you dislocate there arm a rip some muscle and tissue at there shoulder but im not sure if you can fully remove it though I'll agree with this.You can pull it so hard that its non useable but not fully off.

marwash22
Originally posted by carver9
can a normal human (average male) rip the limbs off of another average (male) human body? no. lol, no.

Creshosk
You fail carver

Argumentum ad Populum (popular appeal or appeal to the majority): The fallacy of attempting to win popular assent to a conclusion by arousing the feeling and enthusiasms of the multitude.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Creshosk
You fail carver

Argumentum ad Populum (popular appeal or appeal to the majority): The fallacy of attempting to win popular assent to a conclusion by arousing the feeling and enthusiasms of the multitude. Except pretty much everyone agrees with him.One regular humans is not ripping anothers off without some sort of help.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Except pretty much everyone agrees with him.One regular humans is not ripping anothers off without some sort of help. If a million people believe something wrong, it does not make them right simply because there is a large number of them.

Was a time when the majority of people beleived that The Earth was at the center of the universe, That illness was caused by an unbalance of humors in the body or by bad smells and that the world was flat.

The majority of people were wrong.

The majority of People voted for obama and the majority of people voted for Bush the second time.

Turns out the Majority is often wrong. Hence why its a logical fallacy to say that you are rgith because more people agree with you.

So in theat sense you fail as well.

Good try though. durup

I love the impliucation that Human flesh>metal by the way. That's hilarious.

Black bolt z
If a million people believe something wrong, it does not make them right simply because there is a large number of them.

Was a time when the majority of people beleived that The Earth was at the center of the universe, That illness was caused by an unbalance of humors in the body or by bad smells and that the world was flat.

The majority of people were wrong.

The majority of People voted for obama and the majority of people voted for Bush the second time.

Turns out the Majority is often wrong. Hence why its a logical fallacy to say that you are rgith because more people agree with you.

So in theat sense you fail as well.

Good try though. durup

I love the impliucation that Human flesh>metal by the way. That's hilarious. What implication?And the majority of people think it because it is right.

Creshosk
What implication?And the majority of people think it because it is right. AD populem and ad naseum.

They're still wrong. I already provided the proofs that prove its possible for peak humans to be able to do it.

Ad ignorantium arguments and ad populem arguments aside.

You should all feel ashamed for agreeing with carver9. sneer

Black bolt z
AD populem and ad naseum.

They're still wrong. I already provided the proofs that prove its possible for peak humans to be able to do it.

Ad ignorantium arguments and ad populem arguments aside.

You should all feel ashamed for agreeing with carver9. sneer I would like to see this proof.

I was also see an article/video/newcast or some sort of proof showing that a human can rip another humans arm entirely off their body with nothing but pure strength.

The Nuul
Fail thread.

Creshosk
I would like to see this proof.

I was also see an article/video/newcast or some sort of proof showing that a human can rip another humans arm entirely off their body with nothing but pure strength. I already posted it, asking again is the supressed evidence fallacy.

I trust that everyone that agrees with you also agrees that none of these people can damage metal? No breaking out of chains or anything.

If they think they can break chains but not human flesh... noneno

Black bolt z
I already posted it, asking again is the supressed evidence fallacy.

I trust that everyone that agrees with you also agrees that none of these people can damage metal? No breaking out of chains or anything.

If they think they can break chains but not human flesh... noneno How?I didn't see it.I didn't read all 10 pages of whatever you posted it in.Please quote it or something.

What?What are you talking about?I just want to see evidence that one human can rip another humans arm completely off their body.I know it can be done so that they are unusable but i won't believe completely off.

What humans have broken out of what chains at what width out of what material?

Starscream M

You should all feel ashamed for agreeing with carver9. sneer even a broken clock is right twice a day stick out tongue

also cresh, while I think its possible for someone to have the strength to pull an arm off...I don't think the grip strength is there. I think the pulling strength is feasible though.

Creshosk
How?I didn't see it.I didn't read all 10 pages of whatever you posted it in.Please quote it or something.I really don't feel like it. *shrugs* Why should I care?

What?What are you talking about?I just want to see evidence that one human can rip another humans arm completely off their body.I know it can be done so that they are unusable but i won't believe completely off.So he can tear and start to do damage, but then after that the damaged arm becomes immune to damage? And that's somehow reasonable? noneno

What humans have broken out of what chains at what width out of what material? yawn
Originally posted by Starscream M
even a broken clock is right twice a day stick out tongue Depends on the clock

Originally posted by Starscream M
also cresh, while I think its possible for someone to have the strength to pull an arm off...I don't think the grip strength is there. I think the pulling strength is feasible though. It doesn't help that the person who started this thread didn't actually listen to a thing I said.

Because I noticed that he left off some peak humans that have the strength level I was talking about.

To actually respond to this thread:

They need to be able to lift 873 pounds to be able to have a chance at it.

67psi to tear an arm off. a 13 inch bicep requires a 873 pound lifting strength
An additional 67 pounds for each additional inch. 16 inch arm requires being able to lift 1072 smaller arms likewise would require less. a 10 inch arm would still require 670 pound lift.

These numbers are NOT easy to attain and usually the people that obtiain these numbers are NOT the type to focus on trying to rip peoples arms off.

Saying "Oh, it doesn't happen often so its impossible." is just assinine.

Anybody who's worked out and accidently torn a rotator cuff or a ligiment or a muscle klnows its possible to inflict injuries on yourself without using your full strength.
Anyone that sprained their ankle knows how easy it is as well.

But again it still requires peak human strengths.

Which would be OBVIOUSLY absent from the second quesiton.

But all Carver is capable of reading is

BZZZBZZZBZZZ HUMAN BZZZBZZZ BZZ TEARS ARM BZZZBZZZ BZZZ OFF

Without comprehending that the strength required is less than two hundred away from the world record.

Not easy in the slightest, not likely to happen often since the grand majorioty of humans throughout history do not approch those levels.

Black bolt z
I really don't feel like it. *shrugs* Why should I care?

So he can tear and start to do damage, but then after that the damaged arm becomes immune to damage? And that's somehow reasonable? noneno

yawn
Depends on the clock

It doesn't help that the person who started this thread didn't actually listen to a thing I said.

Because I noticed that he left off some peak humans that have the strength level I was talking about.

To actually respond to this thread:

They need to be able to lift 873 pounds to be able to have a chance at it.

67psi to tear an arm off. a 13 inch bicep requires a 873 pound lifting strength
An additional 67 pounds for each additional inch. 16 inch arm requires being able to lift 1072 smaller arms likewise would require less. a 10 inch arm would still require 670 pound lift.

These numbers are NOT easy to attain and usually the people that obtiain these numbers are NOT the type to focus on trying to rip peoples arms off.

Saying "Oh, it doesn't happen often so its impossible." is just assinine.

Anybody who's worked out and accidently torn a rotator cuff or a ligiment or a muscle klnows its possible to inflict injuries on yourself without using your full strength.
Anyone that sprained their ankle knows how easy it is as well.

But again it still requires peak human strengths.

Which would be OBVIOUSLY absent from the second quesiton.

But all Carver is capable of reading is

BZZZBZZZBZZZ HUMAN BZZZBZZZ BZZ TEARS ARM BZZZBZZZ BZZZ OFF

Without comprehending that the strength required is less than two hundred away from the world record.

Not easy in the slightest, not likely to happen often since the grand majorioty of humans throughout history do not approch those levels. Because your saying i'm using a fallacy of seeing info and asking for it again when I didn't see it in the first place no expression?

What?Theres a difference between tearing the arm,ripping it out of its socket,and ripping the arm entirely off the body.

Why?

Creshosk
What?Theres a difference between tearing the arm,ripping it out of its socket,and ripping the arm entirely off the body. The levels of damage.

Stage two, stage one and stage six.

Black bolt z
The levels of damage.

Stage two, stage one and stage six. What?!?!?

Creshosk
What?!?!? This is why I'm not enthusiastic about this topic. Nobody is listening to me in the first place.

Carver's just using this to try and boost someone in the tiers threadd./ its an intellectually dishonest thread that only shows he either didn't listen to me or thinks he's going to be clever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.