Most powerful spell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
What is the most powerful magic spell in comic books?

Black bolt z
Juggernauts invincibility.

amnesia
Loki turning cars into candy smile

Desaad
Dr. Fate's 'shatter a universe' spell.

Cubey
There was a scan of Fate doing some multiversal ritual before. So either that, or Classic Strange's magic.

Desaad
Nothing that every destroyed an entire reality though.

Prep-Man
fates spell to draw the power of god.

Colossus-Big C
^

chomperx9
Shazam's spell

King Castle
Shazam!!! that is something...

bands of cytorraks use to be up there able to hold Galactus but at last no more now Namor can flex out of it or so i heard

Colossus-Big C
you know the Shazam! bolt actually comes from the source

King Castle
pretty sure it originates from the rock of eternity and the wizard himself.. unless it was retcon and we are expected to ignore all the times the comics mentioned it

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by King Castle
Shazam!!! that is something...

bands of cytorraks use to be up there able to hold Galactus but at last no more now Namor can flex out of it or so i heard Doctor Strange using it=/=cyttorak using it

Badabing
Batman's batkick!

biscuits

King Castle
i heard bats had to register it as a deadly transdimensional weapon at the living tribunal's starchamber intergalactic court

dmills
The darkhold

King Castle
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Doctor Strange using it=/=cyttorak using it the bands of cytorrak that binded galactus was done by a novice catman magician from the guardian of the galaxy,, strange had to undo it and apologize for his student to galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.