War Machine vs Colossus, Angel & Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
X-men

vs

War Machine

Fight on the Mojave desert.

Supermutant
anyone of these xmen could take out Rhodes. three combine is a stomp

amnesia
Angel taking out War machine? Ha!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by amnesia
Angel taking out War machine? Ha!

He can morph into Archangel stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Is WM still that uber absorbing robot?

Bentley
Originally posted by Supermutant
anyone of these xmen could take out Rhodes. three combine is a stomp

That's quite not true imo, each may be able to take him down under certain circumstances but Rhodes has enough mobility to beat each of them 10/10 in a straight fight.

DarthDaniel1001
Stalemate. Rhodes can't hurt Colossus but so long as he stays airborne, there's nothing the X-Men can do. If Angel tries anything, Rhodes will just shoot him down.

Bentley
Rhodes can always knock Wolverine down and use his claws to beat Piotr 131

Warlord
Let's see.... forcefields, greater speed, firepower of almost any kind and the ability to assimilated tech from the environment (OK it's a desert now but who knows) gives WM the win 6-7/10 IMO

Bouboumaster
Team.
Wolverine can one-shot him and Colossus can beat him h2h.
Also, Colossus is super-durable, and Wolverine is, simply put, unkillable by any means by Rhodes.

Fast ball special ftw.

Warlord
forcefield can keep fastball at ba.

also it's not like Wolverine cannot be KOed

Bentley
...Or put into orbit.

DarthDaniel1001
True.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Bentley
...Or put into orbit.
To be fair when has he ever done this?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
To be fair when has he ever done this? when has who done what?

Dum Dum Dugan
when as war machine sent someone into orbit?

amnesia
He couldn't IMO.

Iron man could do it.

But then again, Iron man>>War Machine

snoopdogg
Colossus and Wolverine have alot of training together and field experience. I'm guessing the team wins.

Bentley
when as war machine sent someone into orbit?

He's able to fly into orbit, combine that with superior strength, punches and repulsor tech and he should have no problem at all.

Black bolt z
Team wins easy.

Dum Dum Dugan
He's able to fly into orbit, combine that with superior strength, punches and repulsor tech and he should have no problem at all.
has he ever done it? No. So assuming he will after how many appearances that he has not? doubtful to the the least.

Bentley
has he ever done it? No. So assuming he will after how many appearances that he has not? doubtful to the the least.

He flied to orbit twice during Secret Invasion confused

Dum Dum Dugan
He flied to orbit twice during Secret Invasion confused
Again thats not what I said. He has never flown some one into Orbit to defeat them. To assume he would when he never even attempt such a strategy is doubtful to say the least.

Bentley
Again thats not what I said. He has never flown some one into Orbit to defeat them. To assume he would when he never even attempt such a strategy is doubtful to say the least.

Well, he can fly, shoot and punch while flying and he can reach an orbit. I don't see it as such a stretch to be honest.

WM can ko Colossus despite what some people here say, a full repulsor charge has defeated Savage Hulk before.

Dum Dum Dugan
Well, he can fly, shoot and punch while flying and he can reach an orbit. I don't see it as such a stretch to be honest.

WM can ko Colossus despite what some people here say, a full repulsor charge has defeated Savage Hulk before.
Because cis is still in play.The fight isent you with war machine abilities. It war machine using his abilities. He never attempt such a strategy to assuming he would, is a stretch to say the least, but for the majority is down right silly.

the ninjak
If the fight gets to space he gets into thishttp://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Satellite_Armor.jpg

Becomes thishttp://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/jacobsparnell3.jpg
Pulverized Skrull Armadas with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.