Edward(twilight) vs Wolverine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zslick
So apprently the writer of the series made it seem impossible to kill a vampire and edward happen to be the quickest vampire and the vampire skin is made of granite. Wolverine has the healing factor on his side! Edward can rip his head off and wolverine will steal heal! Until wolverine can actually hunt him down and keep him still he is too fast for a human/mutant eye!

I see this ending in a tie! what do you think?

Juk3n
Adamantium Wolverine? Everlasting stalemate, movie wolverine can't hit Edward, and Edwards strength isn't enough to seriously injure or KO Adamantium wolverine with speedy glancing blows.

Robtard
If the wolf-boys can bite the vamps, I don't see why Wolverine wouldn't be able to land some claw swipes and slice off limbs.

dadudemon
Bad thread as Wolverine would make diced granite meat of the twivamp.

KingD19
Wolverine in a stomp.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Juk3n
Adamantium Wolverine? Everlasting stalemate, movie wolverine can't hit Edward, and Edwards strength isn't enough to seriously injure or KO Adamantium wolverine with speedy glancing blows. Mhm.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Juk3n
Adamantium Wolverine? Everlasting stalemate, movie wolverine can't hit Edward, and Edwards strength isn't enough to seriously injure or KO Adamantium wolverine with speedy glancing blows.

Placidity
Originally posted by Robtard
If the wolf-boys can bite the vamps, I don't see why Wolverine wouldn't be able to land some claw swipes and slice off limbs.

Wolf-boy touching them is so obviously PIS, but featured so heavily I'm not even going to bother to argue it. I mean they didn't use super speed at ALL in that large battle scene in Eclipse.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Bad thread as Wolverine would make diced granite meat of the twivamp. Mhm, all he needs then is a lighter.

KingD19
Originally posted by Placidity
Wolf-boy touching them is so obviously PIS, but featured so heavily I'm not even going to bother to argue it. I mean they didn't use super speed at ALL in that large battle scene in Eclipse.

Didn't use Superspeed in the fight when Bella got bit either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.