Fantastic Four versus the Death Eaters...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Fantastic Four take on Voldemort and his Death Eaters (Bellatrix Lestrange, Fenrir the Greyback, Lucius Malfoy, Amecus Carrow, Alecto Carrow, Antonin Dolohov)

And these five:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373889/fullcredits#cast

The battle takes place on the streets and in the sky of NY city at night. Full powers for all.

Who wins? BTW: Yes, I am a bit of a Harry Potter fanboy, but I am genuinely sitting on the fence here.

Robtard
Johnny solos.

And you're an epic Harry Potter fanboy.

Rogue Jedi
Coupla questions: What effect would a death spell have on Johnny? Or fiendfyre? Seems that all a wizard needs to do is hit him with crucio or Impedimenta.

Rogue Jedi
More questions:

Would Sue's TK shields block a death spell, or any spells?

What about Thing? Same question.

Pretty sure a protego shield will block Johnnys supernova, wouldn't it?

Impediment
Why bother? RJ will pursue this this argument for 10+ pages.

Just ignore it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Coupla questions: What effect would a death spell have on Johnny? Or fiendfyre? Seems that all a wizard needs to do is hit him with crucio or Impedimenta.

Death Spell, I'd probably kill him.

Fiendfyre may burn him, as it's magical. I can't say for certain, but I'd guess since it relies on heat to burn, it won't do shit to a guy made of fire.

A lot of spells would harm him, I'm sure. But what does it matter when he can fly several hundred miles per hour and incinerate them with a simple fly-by before they can react. Then there's the other 3 super-powered peeps in the fight as well.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Death Spell, I'd probably kill him.

Fiendfyre may burn him, as it's magical. I can't say for certain, but I'd guess since it relies on heat to burn, it won't do shit to a guy made of fire.

A lot of spells would harm him, I'm sure. But what does it matter when he can fly several hundred miles per hour and incinerate them with a simple fly-by before they can react. Then there's the other 3 super-powered peeps in the fight as well. He can outfly the Death Eaters, but you gotta remember they can go invisible.

Pretty sure the death spell would do any of the four in. Thing, I dunno about.

Rogue Jedi
Actually there are some things we need to discuss before proceeding.

Spells.....Now, if a junior wizard is shown using a spell onscreen, shouldn't a fully trained adult wizard be able to use it, even though the adult wizard is never shown using it? Example: If Ron is shown using Levicorpus, but a Death Eater isn't, we should allow that the Death Eater can use it, right? I mean after all, people argue that Blade can dodge bullets (he was never shown doing so), just because Drake and Frost did. Seems fair to me.

But there would be exceptions. Harry used Expecto Patronum, a highly advanced spell. Just because Harry did it, that doesn't mean a Death Eater can.

Just throwing that out there.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Impediment

Just ignore it.

Noted.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment

Just ignore it. haermm See, I was willing to be objective here, I was simply asking questions and Robtard was more than willing to answer them.

But hey, you wanna play it this way? Fine, here we go.

Voldemort solos. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.