Evelyn SaltAgent 47 versus James Bond/Bob Lee Swagger...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Salt is to kill the President of the United States. She enlists Agent 47 to help her. Together they must find a way to succeed.

The President's advisors learn of this, so they hire James Bond and Bob Lee Swagger to help protect the President (in addition to the secret service of course.) Bond and Swagger are fully aware of Salt/47's capabilities. Swagger knows how far out 47 can shoot from. Salt/47 are also aware that Bond/Swagger are on the Presidents protective detail.

There is no time table here, Salt/47 can take all the time they want.
Each combatant has full access to their gear/weapons/gadgets/organizations here.

Do Salt/47 succeed?

Darth Martin
No.

Swagger>Salt
Bond>47

Rogue Jedi
I think there's more to it than that, dude.

And no, Salt would wtf pwn Swagger h2h. Guns? even I'd say.

the ninjak
Game 47 solos.

Movie one stares at Jolies ass while Bond kicks his.

BruceSkywalker
Who is Salt???

having fun, I've seen the movie

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
Game 47 solos.

Movie one stares at Jolies ass while Bond kicks his. Dude.

Kaibs
You realize by feats alone Bond would solo both. He only has like 50 movies of feats to go by. Agent 47 would be a good fight though.

Rogue Jedi
Craig Bond. He's the most formidable IMO, h2h anyway.

Which version is best suited for the protective detail?

Kaibs
Don't limit one Bond man. Bond is Bond. All his feats should be allowed. And I prefer Connery all the way over Craig.

Rogue Jedi
Read the MVF rules, it's up to the thread starter to cement the conditions of the thread within the first few posts.

I am now doing so by saying Craig is what we use here.

Kaibs
LOL once again you go OUT of your way to gimp a thread. Whatever you say mate.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, just setting conditions. Read the MVF rules, I am in full accordance with them.

And for the record, I am leaning towards Swagger/Bond.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
And no, Salt would wtf pwn Swagger h2h. Guns? even I'd say. She really wouldn't. She's the worst agent here. Swagger is better than her in H2H and with guns.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
She really wouldn't. She's the worst agent here. Swagger is better than her in H2H and with guns. What's Swaggers best h2h feat? Salts is taking on 4 SS men at once and pwning them.

BlackPaw
Hitman vs all those agents together will win easily. But not the 47 you know from the movie but from the games.

The real challenge here is - Agent 47 (fiber wire) - VS - Salt, Bond, Swagger (all weapons)

Rogue Jedi
This is not a fight thread, man.

Utrigita
I'm with RJ on Bond, to include all his feats throughout his entire film history would given the explanation given by the writer on the timegrasp and still bond being bond, that it's more of a nickname for a agent of that capacity but as shown each Agent has his own way of handling things, think of 007 like M.

As for the thread, if 47 was capable of masterminding every single detail in the movie to the extend it was hinted I would say that he along with Salt have a fairly good chance of pulling this off, Bob Lee Swagger nore 47 almost regardless of version, haven't as far as I recall showed themselves as being capable of pulling off near the amount of cunning required to make 47 plan work.

A small lean to 47/Salt but the Secret Service is a unknown factor and they can (because of their manpower and access) easily swing the odds in BLS and JB favor, especially if they are utilized properly, which I kinda believe atleast James will.

All in all good thread with a matchup that makes for a tough conclusion thumb up

Rogue Jedi
Swaggers ability to scout sniper nests is invaluable here IMO.

Utrigita
Swaggers ability to scout sniper nests is invaluable here IMO.

What is important to remember is the three situations where the Russian President was a direct target is that two of those involved 47 having a subtle plan, the 2 shots and the kill of the russian president was public because his contract was changed to demand that, no such stipendilum is to my knowledge included here.

I'm just pointing out that I personally doubt that Salt and 47 will work towards a long distance shot. They will work towards a quiet kill.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Utrigita
What is important to remember is the three situations where the Russian President was a direct target is that two of those involved 47 having a subtle plan, the 2 shots and the kill of the russian president was public because his contract was changed to demand that, no such stipendilum is to my knowledge included here.

I'm just pointing out that I personally doubt that Salt and 47 will work towards a long distance shot. They will work towards a quiet kill. Indeed. Just saying, if 47/Salt saw an opening for a successful sniper shot, they'd likely take it. With Swagger in the mix, that option is pretty much nullified.

Good point though, Salt cut through SS agents like they were girl scouts.

Utrigita
Indeed. Just saying, if 47/Salt saw an opening for a successful sniper shot, they'd likely take it. With Swagger in the mix, that option is pretty much nullified.

Good point though, Salt cut through SS agents like they were girl scouts.

If they by some miracle come across a perfect sniper location that isn't covered by the Secret Service under instructions from Swagger and can do the kill in the second they locate it, then Swagger can't do a damm thing, but they won't look for such a place since they knowing Swaggers capacity knows it's rather fruitless since it will be covered unless the Secret Service messes things up, they will imo work towards a quiet kill.

Rogue Jedi
So sniping is not a feasible option then, agreed.

Utrigita
So sniping is not a feasible option then, agreed.

Not imo, unless the mentioned circumstances above becomes reality. Then the long range sniper shot will be the kill, but it's a chance so little that I have ruled it out, especially taken the way both Salt and 47 likes to operate into consideration.

Rogue Jedi
Not imo, unless the mentioned circumstances above becomes reality. Then the long range sniper shot will be the kill, but it's a chance so little that I have ruled it out, especially taken the way both Salt and 47 likes to operate into consideration. And with Salt/47's Intel gathering capabilities, it's only a matter of time before they find a plan that is highly likely to succeed.

Dead President, I'm afraid. Especially with no timetable, look at what Salt did in a coupla days.

Utrigita
And with Salt/47's Intel gathering capabilities, it's only a matter of time before they find a plan that is highly likely to succeed.

Dead President, I'm afraid.

If it was only James Bond (Craig Version) and Bob Lee Swagger, then yes I would say so, but as mentioned before the Secret Service having the ressources that they have and the experience about attempted assasinations (I'm sure there have been alot more then we are aware of I'm also assuming that their long experience with protecting the president will count for alot) is what can tip the odds to James and Bob's side.

Rogue Jedi
If it was only James Bond (Craig Version) and Bob Lee Swagger, then yes I would say so, but as mentioned before the Secret Service having the ressources that they have and the experience about attempted assasinations (I'm sure there have been alot more then we are aware of I'm also assuming that their long experience with protecting the president will count for alot) is what can tip the odds to James and Bob's side. Depends on what film version of the SS we use. If we use the version from Salt, they won't make much of a difference. They seemed pretty incompetent.

Utrigita
Depends on what film version of the SS we use. If we use the version from Salt, they won't make much of a difference. They seemed pretty incompetent.

I'm just taking from what I've seen about the real Secret Service on Exploration channel stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
I'm just taking from what I've seen about the real Secret Service on Exploration channel stick out tongue You're bringing realism into a versus thread? For shame haermm

Also depends on the president.

Utrigita
You're bringing realism into a versus thread? For shame haermm

Also depends on the president.

True, which leads back to alot of unknown factors, sure the Secret Service can be as stupid as the one from Salt or those around the president can be trained to around the same level as SAS and Navy Seals.

Rogue Jedi
True, which leads back to alot of unknown factors, sure the Secret Service can be as stupid as the one from Salt or those around the president can be trained to around the same level as SAS and Navy Seals. I can see it now. Salt and 47 fight their way through the SS, get to the President, and before them stands Harrison Ford, brandishing an MP5 haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.