Edward Elric & Alphonse Elric vs Don Krieg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight on a moving train.

Q99
Hm, he has firepower, his bomb-on-a-stick could wreck them quite easily, and the gun he has are dangerous too. Still, they could do something tricky, immobilize him with alchemy, transform his armor...

On raw power I'd say Don Krieg takes it, but they get the odd win.

NemeBro
Don Krieg rams the side of the train, sending it off the tracks, and kills Ed and Al in the process.

Maybe.

Don Krieg is physically pretty strong, I dare-say stronger physically than just about every FMA character, and would wreck them in melee, he also has a pretty impressive assortment of weaponry. The train is too confined a space for the brothers, they would have a much better shot in an open area.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
Don Krieg rams the side of the train, sending it off the tracks, and kills Ed and Al in the process.

Maybe.

Don Krieg is physically pretty strong, I dare-say stronger physically than just about every FMA character, and would wreck them in melee, he also has a pretty impressive assortment of weaponry. The train is too confined a space for the brothers, they would have a much better shot in an open area.

Ah yea, he could probably wreck the train for a win. Definitely a lot physically stronger than these two.

I actually think the confined space is better, though- it means they can get up close to him and use alchemy, rather than have to face his firepower at a distance and with him able to see what he's doing.

Bentley
The elric brothers are still pretty crafty, they could probably blind him or turn his armor into chains with just one transmutation. But yeah, the train makes it more difficult for them to fight.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Ah yea, he could probably wreck the train for a win. Definitely a lot physically stronger than these two.

I actually think the confined space is better, though- it means they can get up close to him and use alchemy, rather than have to face his firepower at a distance and with him able to see what he's doing. Indeed, he tossed that submarine... Thing with one hand, casually.

That's true, but they have considerably less material to work with, could they even really do any damage to him with it? Also, up close means he can use his boomstick, which is what I call his spear. no expression

Bentley
The brothers can make a hole in the ground or break the car -for example- to bfr or make Don lose his balance, then transmutate his weapons/armor.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro

That's true, but they have considerably less material to work with, could they even really do any damage to him with it? Also, up close means he can use his boomstick, which is what I call his spear. no expression

They do have stuff like the engine to make a water/steam cannon like they did in the series, and could get right by him to start messing with his stuff, which I think is more useful than simply having more stuff to transmute with. Though that does leave the issue of his strength.

Hm... maybe fighting inside a large tough building would be better still.

King Kandy
His projectiles won't hit them, they can block him. I think they can win. Just get him off the train with a hole or something, and the train leaves him behind ftw.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
They do have stuff like the engine to make a water/steam cannon like they did in the series, and could get right by him to start messing with his stuff, which I think is more useful than simply having more stuff to transmute with. Though that does leave the issue of his strength.

Hm... maybe fighting inside a large tough building would be better still. That water/steam cannon would not budge him. With all his equipment, Don Krieg must weigh like a thousand pounds to a ton, considering his size. Cannonballs did not budge him.

A building would be better, or even a whole city, they are both prolly faster than Krieg, and could barrage him with giant stone fists of doomz.

Seriously though, Krieg can literally win this fight by ramming the side of the train, destroying at the least the car they are in. This will probably kill Ed, and will at least damage Al.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.