Matrix Twins Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Spawn
LMAO they fight in the parking lot

KingD19
This is spite, any injury they receive can be healed with a phase thingy. And they seem to not register pain. Although I'm not sure how they deal with dismemberment, and I'm sure decapitation would permanently kill them.

Also, they have to be solid to attack, actually...I'll give this fight to Wolverine.

BruceSkywalker
nothing they can do to logan. once they turn solid logan dices them up

Darth Martin
Like that's gonna work.......the Twins murder him.

KingD19
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Like that's gonna work.......the Twins murder him.

How exactly?

They have to be solid to attack, and Wolverine can lop a limb off with one swipe...I don't see them regenerating from that.

Rogue Jedi
Don't the twins have regen? It's been a while.

Omega Spawn
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Don't the twins have regen? It's been a while. yea

Rogue Jedi
The how does Wolvie take them down for good?

KingD19
The how does Wolvie take them down for good?

The only thing they regened from was a bullet wound in the elbow when Trinity trapped one of their arms and unloaded a clip from a 9mm into it.

They weren't shown to be able to regenerate limbs or heads...those come off, and they're down.

Utrigita
Originally posted by KingD19
The only thing they regened from was a bullet wound in the elbow when Trinity trapped one of their arms and unloaded a clip from a 9mm into it.

They weren't shown to be able to regenerate limbs or heads...those come off, and they're down.

The only question then remains whether or not they will react similar to their incident with Morpheus. Also the Explosion speaks towards them going into that form when their body is taking high amount of damage.

KingD19
Originally posted by Utrigita
The only question then remains whether or not they will react similar to their incident with Morpheus. Also the Explosion speaks towards them going into that form when their body is taking high amount of damage.

True, but the fact remains.

1. They have to be solid to attack, which also means they can be attacked.

2. When they're phased, they're completely intangible.

3. The biggest thing they regened was a gunshot wound in the elbow.

When they go solid to hit Wolverine, he lops something off.

Utrigita
True, but the fact remains.

1. They have to be solid to attack, which also means they can be attacked.

2. When they're phased, they're completely intangible.

3. The biggest thing they regened was a gunshot wound in the elbow.

When they go solid to hit Wolverine, he lops something off.

Agreed but:

1. They heal when intangible.

2. The Sword to the stomach was more sever then the gunshot imo, and no mark was shown afterwards on the brothers.

3. The second the car exploded they turned Intangible, that gives food to the thought that they may turn intangible at both will and unwillingly when their physical body is in imminent risk of being severly damaged.

I'm personally leaning towards a stalemate, they doesn't have the means to injure wolverine to the extend where his healing actually beings to lay back a bit, I also given the way logan fights, find it unlikely that he will go straight for a headlob.

KingD19
Originally posted by Utrigita
Agreed but:

1. They heal when intangible.

2. The Sword to the stomach was more sever then the gunshot imo, and no mark was shown afterwards on the brothers.

3. The second the car exploded they turned Intangible, that gives food to the thought that they may turn intangible at both will and unwillingly when their physical body is in imminent risk of being severly damaged.

I'm personally leaning towards a stalemate, they doesn't have the means to injure wolverine to the extend where his healing actually beings to lay back a bit, I also given the way logan fights, find it unlikely that he will go straight for a headlob.

Forgot about the stab wound.

I know they heal when intangible, and it does seem as much thought as reactive.

Still though, Wolverine chopped that guys arms off like 5 times in Last Stand.....I honestly don't think they can heal a severed limb.

Utrigita
Forgot about the stab wound.

I know they heal when intangible, and it does seem as much thought as reactive.

Still though, Wolverine chopped that guys arms off like 5 times in Last Stand.....I honestly don't think they can heal a severed limb.

I doubt that aswell, but if they can react fast enough to turn intangible to avoid a explosion the second it happens I personally doubt Wolverines claws are going to make it all the way.

Darth Martin
How exactly? By crushing his heart. You can't expect someone with knives for weapons is going to hurt him. The Twins were fighting Morpheus, someone who Logan could hardly hope to keep up with. Bullets and stab wounds were nothing to them.

KingD19
By crushing his heart. You can't expect someone with knives for weapons is going to hurt him. The Twins were fighting Morpheus, someone who Logan could hardly hope to keep up with. Bullets and stab wounds were nothing to them.

If they try to phase in him and then unphase(which they were never shown doing) They'd be in as much trouble as him.

Robtard
By crushing his heart. You can't expect someone with knives for weapons is going to hurt him. The Twins were fighting Morpheus, someone who Logan could hardly hope to keep up with. Bullets and stab wounds were nothing to them.

LoL, no. If they had that ability to, become material inside someone, their arm would be ****ed up as it'd materialize in his adamantium ribcage.

Wolverines heart can heal, it's just another of his body.

0mega Spawn
8WhHXTC6OWg

Kaibs
I'd think it would be a draw. Neither could kill the latter. However to argue they could phase inside Logan or do anything else like that to him or his organs is just no. Logan even stood up to Jean Gray (as Phoenix when she was going bat shit) The Twins fled the scene when an Escalade got blew up. There's just no way the Twins can win, but i'm still inclined to believe the same for Logan.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Kaibs
I'd think it would be a draw. Neither could kill the latter. However to argue they could phase inside Logan or do anything else like that to him or his organs is just no. Logan even stood up to Jean Gray (as Phoenix when she was going bat shit) The Twins fled the scene when an Escalade got blew up. There's just no way the Twins can win, but i'm still inclined to believe the same for Logan. im with you on that

Kaibs
I like the twins they're pretty cool and badass, but the crap Wolverine showed just makes him way to durable for them.

KingD19
Wolverine has a luxury Morpheus didn't. He can tank whatever they do, so he doesn't have to worry about dodging attacks. While they're trying to slice and dice with their little razors, he cuts them to ribbons....and like I said, it's doubtful they can regen limbs.

0mega Spawn
Wolverine has a luxury Morpheus didn't. He can tank whatever they do, so he doesn't have to worry about dodging attacks. While they're trying to slice and dice with their little razors, he cuts them to ribbons....and like I said, it's doubtful they can regen limbs. they can survive explosions in a car but wouldnt be able to regenerate limbs is highly unlikly

KingD19
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
they can survive explosions in a car but wouldnt be able to regenerate limbs is highly unlikly

They phased before they blew up. The explosion happened while they were intangible.

The most we saw them regen from was a gunshot to the elbow, and a stab.

If you can prove that they regen limbs and their head, go ahead, I'm waiting.

0mega Spawn
They phased before they blew up. The explosion happened while they were intangible.

If you can prove that they regen limbs and their head, go ahead, I'm waiting. if they were intangible before the explosion then they wouldnt have been if the sky LMAO

0mega Spawn

If you can prove that they regen limbs and their head, go ahead, I'm waiting. im waiting for you to prove they cant regenerate limbs

Utrigita
Actually the small movie provided on the previous page showed that they have the reaction time to required to turn intangible to avoid trinity's first bullet and then avoid Morpheus attacks with the katana, turning intangible just before it hits, this is the way they fight, I'm even more in doubt about Wolverine slicing them up, not because his claws can't do that to them, but because they will have turned intangible before it happens.

The Nuul
Once Logan figures it out then he blows up the cars, they die and he lives.

Kaibs
They won't die... they will easily just phase while the car blows up... if you've seen the second Matrix you'd remember that.

Robtard
Fight would come down to who tires first and quits, or gets bored and leaves.

Kaibs
Pretty much... and i'd say it'd be the twins who get bored first... as Logan likes to be persistent... but I wouldn't call someone a winner bc of that result. Still a stalemate in my book.

Robtard
Another thing to consider, Matrix people can be killed, as seen. Could Wolverine get lucky and score an instant kill shot to the heart, neck or skull? Possible.

zslick
Also got to think if the twins were to get a blade through the head or for their head to be detached would they survive? Wolverine can come back from death and on top of that in some comics it shown he can be burned down to his bone and still come back to life. SO in other words the twins look like two pussy albinos compared to wolverine!

WOLVERINE IS THE WINNER!

Kaibs
Originally posted by Robtard
Another thing to consider, Matrix people can be killed, as seen. Could Wolverine get lucky and score an instant kill shot to the heart, neck or skull? Possible.

But they aren't people. The twins are outdated code remember?

Rogue Jedi
Plus they looked '90's gay.

Placidity
The Twins don't "heal" in the normal sense, they can reconstitute their digital code.

Just look at what happened when he 'healed' from Trinity's gunshot wounds. Even his suit was back to perfect condition.

Just my opinion of course.

Do the Twins have guns and swords? If yes, they can wear Wolvie down and then shove a few swords inside him, he'd get KO'ed eventually.

KingD19
They have their switchblades. And since they're fighting Wolverine, a real life person...then here they heal.

Placidity
They have their switchblades. And since they're fighting Wolverine, a real life person...then here they heal.

That's not how their powers work though. You can call it something else if you want, but their power allows them to restore their condition before being damaged.

As for the fight, with just those blades they aren't doing jack shit. Likely stalemate.

KingD19
So does Wolverine.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Placidity
The Twins don't "heal" in the normal sense, they can reconstitute their digital code.

Just look at what happened when he 'healed' from Trinity's gunshot wounds. Even his suit was back to perfect condition.

Just my opinion of course.

Do the Twins have guns and swords? If yes, they can wear Wolvie down and then shove a few swords inside him, he'd get KO'ed eventually.

You're right about them healing definitely and not dying. As they are code like I said.

And like your last post. Yes stalemate.

the ninjak
Adamantium has the ability to nullify phasing.

Kitty Pryde can't phase through Logan for instance without feeling immense pain.

Considering the twins in phase mode couldn't bypass the car explosion and just emerge from the fire all cool. Instead they flew into the sky.

Making them weaker Phasers than Kitty.

In other words Logan Stomps and the twins wouldn't no what hit them.

Thankyouninjathumb

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by the ninjak

Kitty Pryde can't phase through Logan for instance without feeling immense pain.

Considering the twins in phase mode couldn't bypass the car explosion and just emerge from the fire all cool. Instead they flew into the sky.

Making them weaker Phasers than Kitty.

In other words Logan Stomps and the twins wouldn't no what hit them.

Thankyouninjathumb EPIC FAIL lmao

they dont feel pain and even heal while in phase mode. The explosion happened before they phased which is the reason they were sent into the air. I dont know what they were trying to do by not being phased when the car flipped. none the less theyre wayyy better than kitty

SjQkP1kpUGQ

the ninjak
I reckon the second one of them cops the claws they won't be able to phase through it as swiftly. All Logan needs after that is head shots.

The density of the adamantium would send immense pain into the areas of effect. Headshots should be kill shots. That's why Kitty feels pain.

And Logan can take anything they dish out. He brings them out. When they damage him he damages them. The Adamantium and HF do the rest.

Juk3n

The density of the adamantium would send immense pain into the areas of effect.

There's nothing to suggest this but comic book evidence...

Guess what forum this is?

0mega Spawn
LMAO i dont think you understand they cant be harmed while in phase mode and if so it would immidiately heal because they are already in phase

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Juk3n
There's nothing to suggest this but comic book evidence...

Guess what forum this is?

the ninjak
LMAO i dont think you understand they cant be harmed while in phase mode

Car explosion did pretty good.

and if so it would immidiately heal because they are already in phase

I factored that in with the headshot scenario.
I understand it's a comic reference but I thought the idea would be worth mentioning.
If the twins while in phase mode could'nt phase around an explosion then their form may have a problem with the insanely dense alloy.

0mega Spawn
Car explosion did pretty good.

I factored that in with the headshot scenario.
I understand it's a comic reference but I thought the idea would be worth mentioning.
If the twins while in phase mode could'nt phase around an explosion then their form may have a problem with the insanely dense alloy. OMFG its simple dude they were'nt in phase made during explosion the blast threw them into the air as they were going up they phased to make a safe landing and heal

even though i dont know what reason they were intangible while car was flipping

the ninjak
OMFG its simple dude they were'nt in phase made during explosion the blast threw them into the air as they were going up they phased to make a safe landing and heal

even though i dont know what reason they were intangible while car was flipping

Relax dude you write like an ass.
They looked like they where phasing in the movie to me. All green and swirly and stuff.
You also contradicted yourself when you wrote they phase while the car was flipping but not when the car blew up.
Their Phasing isn't as advanced as Kitty's.
The high speed particles in their forms couldn't compensate so they both were carried into the sky.
Normally when people are in car explosions they BLOW UP WITH THE CAR.

the ninjak
I went too far calling you an ass.
I watched the scene again and they do appear to phase halfway up into the sky.
Which proves that they were afraid of the explosion.
And their phasing would not have saved them.
The effects of Adamantium on them is speculation. Though considering more advanced phasers can't handle it I still believe the twins would have a problem with it.

Rogue Jedi
huh

the ninjak
huh

Yeah. One of Adamantium's perks is that it is so Dense that Phasers feel pain and the phasing gets messed with as well.

The density of some materials (such as adamantium) can prove deleterious to her phasing, causing her to be severely disoriented or experience pain if she tries to pass through them.

Rogue Jedi
huh

Kaibs
Yeah. One of Adamantium's perks is that it is so Dense that Phasers feel pain and the phasing gets messed with as well.

The density of some materials (such as adamantium) can prove deleterious to her phasing, causing her to be severely disoriented or experience pain if she tries to pass through them.

You're talking comic feats though and comic things.... which well don't count here. Although I agree with you in that aspect it matters not in this case and won't effect the twins.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kaibs
You're talking comic feats though and comic things.... which well don't count here. Although I agree with you in that aspect it matters not in this case and won't effect the twins.

Yeah I thought that because the twins couldn't handle an explosion and Kitty could that it would have been a possibility.

But in this fight it's the only thing I could think of that would unbalance this stalemate.

All I need now is for Hugh Jackman to SNIKT Ellen Paige.

Kaibs
Yeah I thought that because the twins couldn't handle an explosion and Kitty could that it would have been a possibility.

But in this fight it's the only thing I could think of that would unbalance this stalemate.

All I need now is for Hugh Jackman to SNIKT Ellen Paige.

True, but they're also different elements of phasing too which is what you gotta realize. Even though Omega failed to say where the fight takes place, I'm assuming it's in The Matrix as that's where the Twins could only fight. And in The Matrix their phasing is just drastically different than what Kitty's is and was in the movies.

the ninjak
True they are more like Spectres/Ghosts. Become tiny separate particles. Hence the inability to handle the explosion.

BTW if Logan was aware of the Matrix. He would become UBER! A fan of razorblades.

What if Logan straps a bomb to himself? Deadpool style.

Kaibs
True they are more like Spectres/Ghosts. Become tiny separate particles. Hence the inability to handle the explosion.

BTW if Logan was aware of the Matrix. He would become UBER! A fan of razorblades.

What if Logan straps a bomb to himself? Deadpool style.

Well. They handled it by phasing I guess you could say. But yes if they were solid they would of probably got hurt by it.

If Logan strapped a bomb to himself Deadpool style he'd have to surprise them and hope they wouldn't know about it. As soon as it went off they'd probably just phase again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.