Wolverine vs TMNT, Captain America and Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YoBro
Who takes it?

YoBro
I'd put my money on Wolverine. I don't really see how they can stop him, and having lurked here for quite a bit, I can conclude that Wolverine is underrated here.

Lord_Talron
underrated.

amnesia
Originally posted by YoBro
I'd put my money on Wolverine. I don't really see how they can stop him, and having lurked here for quite a bit, I can conclude that Wolverine is underrated here.

Some people on here think wolverine can deal with high heralds.

vansonbee
Team 2

Wolverine gets bound and gag. Turtle squirts~ bitches

YoBro
Originally posted by vansonbee
Team 2

Wolverine gets bound and gag. Turtle squirts~ bitches

They attack Wolverine... Meh, he heals. Wolverine attacks them: stab, victory.

Juk3n
Originally posted by YoBro
having lurked here for quite a bit, I can conclude that Wolverine is underrated here.

Wolverine underrated on KMC?

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n100/Juk3n/wantedgtfo.gif

Sock!

YoBro
Well, OK, there ARE people who overrate him. However, people think that they can actually pit him against CAPTAIN AMERICA, and expect Wolverine to have a tough fight against him? Cap is cool, but seriously...

Juk3n
Having lurked here for quite a while, i can conclude that you don't know what the **** your talking about.

Badabing
If there is evidence of socking then PM me with whatever data has been gathered. Otherwise please stop with the accusations and flaming.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by amnesia
Some people on here think wolverine can deal with high heralds. There was that thread where they pitted him against like 6 top level MA's and some people argued he'd win easily.

srankmissingnin
He's taken multiple hits from the Hulk, realistically Daredevil and Captain America couldn't ko Wolverine if they had a week to do it and Wolverine just sat there and let it happen.

Tha C-Master
If you take the highest of showings and ignore the low. Namor has ko'ed him and Thing did (Hulk did with a glancing blow).

You could say something similar to Hulk, Namor and Iron Man have ko'ed him, but he has insane feats (then again his durability and healing amp as well.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
If you take the highest of showings and ignore the low. Namor has ko'ed him and Thing did (Hulk did with a glancing blow).

You could say something similar to Hulk, Namor and Iron Man have ko'ed him, but he has insane feats (then again his durability and healing amp as well.

If you take the average middle showings and ignore the high and the low, Cap and DD still don't have a shot in hell of koing Wolverine. The only way you can make a case for either of them having chance is buy using the lowest of the low PIS examples and ignoring 95% of Wolverine's history... which most posters on KMC are more than happy to do.

Namor koed him after landing several punches only minutes after Wolverine regenerated from a skeleton, his healing factor was taxed, Ironman has never koed him, and outside of his first appearance (which has been recont'd several times) Hulk has only ever koed Wolverine after a lengthy fight where he has landed multiple blows. Even ignoring all that, one hit from any class 100 is substantially more damage than Cap could even hope to accomplish... and even the absolute bottom of the barrel Wolverine canon Wayverine has shown to be able to take more than one class 100 blow before going down.

Q99
I would think where and how one hits Logan would matter a lot- after all, parts of him are adamantium, capable of easily taking class 100 hits, and others are flesh, only slightly tougher than normal (and that heals fast, but that's purely recovering from damage, not preventing it).

He does not have consistent durability, it does make sense for him to both take class 100 hits *and* be KOed by badass humans and turtles because he's going to take damage from different hits inconsistently.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If you take the average middle showings and ignore the high and the low, Cap and DD still don't have a shot in hell of koing Wolverine. The only way you can make a case for either of them having chance is buy using the lowest of the low PIS examples and ignoring 95% of Wolverine's history... which most posters on KMC are more than happy to do.

Namor koed him after landing several punches only minutes after Wolverine regenerated from a skeleton, his healing factor was taxed, Ironman has never koed him, and outside of his first appearance (which has been recont'd several times) Hulk has only ever koed Wolverine after a lengthy fight where he has landed multiple blows. Even ignoring all that, one hit from any class 100 is substantially more damage than Cap could even hope to accomplish... and even the absolute bottom of the barrel Wolverine canon Wayverine has shown to be able to take more than one class 100 blow before going down. I was talking about Iron Man and Hulk.

Namor Ko'ed Wolverine with a punch in the back of the head.

StiltmanFTW
I was talking about Iron Man and Hulk.

Prior to that glancing blow, Wolverine recovered from a magical attack and was "smashed to earth with bone shattering force".

He took multiple hits from Namor and Janus before that, he was also cut. And that all happened little time after he regenerated from a bare skeleton.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Q99
I would think where and how one hits Logan would matter a lot- after all, parts of him are adamantium, capable of easily taking class 100 hits, and others are flesh, only slightly tougher than normal (and that heals fast, but that's purely recovering from damage, not preventing it).

He does not have consistent durability, it does make sense for him to both take class 100 hits *and* be KOed by badass humans and turtles because he's going to take damage from different hits inconsistently.

Yeah because the force of getting punched by someone who has destroyed Asteroids' twice the size of the earth and held together tectonic plants is going to be localized just to the area around his fist! Hulk could punch you in the finger and do exponentially more damage to the rest of your body than Captain America could do from actively targeting it.

srankmissingnin
I was talking about Iron Man and Hulk.

After punching several times, only moments after Wolverine had regenerated from a skeleton.

Yeah because the force of getting punched by someone who has destroyed Asteroids' twice the size of the earth and held together tectonic plants is going to be localized just to the area around his fist! Hulk could punch you in the finger and do exponentially more damage to the rest of your body than Captain America could do from actively targeting it. Yes, but to be fair, any punch from hulk should liquify his opponents innards or splash fist-sized chunks of their bodies out like it was fluid, including wolverine. I mean, people who aren't even bullet proof can tank them and a punch from him certainly packs more pressure than any bullet. It's just writers considering blunt trauma < piercing damage.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 753
Yes, but to be fair, any punch from hulk should liquify his opponents innards or splash fist-sized chunks of their bodies out like it was fluid, including wolverine. I mean, people who aren't even bullet proof can tank them and a punch from him certainly packs more pressure than any bullet. It's just writers considering blunt trauma < piercing damage.

To also be fair Wolverine has said that a single punch from the Hulk does in fact liquefy all his organs.

The general explaination for people of low durability surviving a punch from the Bricks is that they "roll with the punch." Sure it doesn't make any sense, and someone with the Hulk's strength would create enough force to shear the flesh off a human's bones just by waving his arms wildly in a same general area... but it is the excuse we've been give about 100 times. Wolverine doesn't roll with the blows, he just eats them and keeps on coming, so his examples are much different then the ones DD and Cap have and need to be treated as such. I mean... he has litterally been punched across the ocean without being koed.

Q99
Yeah because the force of getting punched by someone who has destroyed Asteroids' twice the size of the earth and held together tectonic plants is going to be localized just to the area around his fist! Hulk could punch you in the finger and do exponentially more damage to the rest of your body than Captain America could do from actively targeting it.

My body, yes. Adamantium actually absorbed energy though, iirc.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Q99
My body, yes. Adamantium actually absorbed energy though, iirc.

That's Vibranium.

Q99
Isn't it both?

We know how his powers/body is supposed to be set up too, so I think it makes more sense to go with that angle rather than treating him as having all-around invulnerability.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Q99
Isn't it both?

We know how his powers/body is supposed to be set up too, so I think it makes more sense to go with that angle rather than treating him as having all-around invulnerability.

Adamantium is unbreakable, Vibranium absorbs mechanical energy. If anything do to its rigidness Adamantium should absorb less energy than normal metals.

King Castle
That's Vibranium. im telling you guys that their is an old 80's scan of logan talking about his adamantium skull and how it absorbs impact of a punch from a mid tier brick and keeps his brain save.

if you guys would help me find it we can move on with this but ppl will still call it pis even if it is written by claremont ppl hate wolverine so much that its just sad and annoying after a while,

anyways.........

Wolverine should win unless we want to jobb him down to their lvl

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Prior to that glancing blow, Wolverine recovered from a magical attack and was "smashed to earth with bone shattering force".

He took multiple hits from Namor and Janus before that, he was also cut. And that all happened little time after he regenerated from a bare skeleton. Which should be nothing to someone who can "Take hits from people under Hulk strength for a week without any lasting injuries.

Are we talking about the same incident? Because he performed normally in that fight up until then. Namor is at least Thing strength level, I think more honestly but that could be debatable to some.

srankmissingnin
Which should be nothing to someone who can "Take hits from people under Hulk strength for a week without any lasting injuries.

Are we talking about the same incident? Because he performed normally in that fight up until then. Namor is at least Thing strength level, I think more honestly but that could be debatable to some.

Wolverine didn't have a healing factor in his first fight with the Hulk... WHICH IS WHY IT HAS BEEN RETCON'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone want to take bets on how many more times I need to say that?

Once again: Namor knocked Wolverine out after he had completely regenerated his entire body from the skeleton only moments earlier, fought with members of Namor's royal guard and taken a few shots from Namor himself. His healing factor was taxed.

Namor is as strong as Hercules, Hercs said it himself at least twice.

StiltmanFTW
Which should be nothing to someone who can "Take hits from people under Hulk strength for a week without any lasting injuries.

He didn't have adamantium skeleton or HF then, the character was still in development.

Yes, we are. There is only one instance of Namor knocking Logan out. "Performed normally"? He admitted on panel he didn't have much fight in him left before Namor even showed up. His healing factor doesn't run on infinite energy.

Tha C-Master
Wolverine didn't have a healing factor in his first fight with the Hulk... WHICH IS WHY IT HAS BEEN RETCON'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again: Namor knocked Wolverine out after he had completely regenerated his entire body from the skeleton only moments earlier, fought with members of Namor's royal guard and taken a few shots from Namor himself. His healing factor was taxed.

Namor is as strong as Hercules, Hercs said it himself at least twice. I love you Srank. You and your berserker rage. I think defenders of certain characters on the forum have their personality traits. stick out tongue

I'll be back on later I have to go now. See you later. big grin

Badabing

Namor is as strong as Hercules, Hercs said it himself at least twice. Your FACE was retconned. sneer

durverine

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Badabing
Your FACE was retconned. sneer

durverine

I was wondering what this beard was about... I keenly remember not having one before.

King Castle
i dont know why you guys are even bothering its obvious that namor didnt ko wolverine with a single punch and logan was exhausted.

if that guy hasnt read the comic its his fault and if he wants to pass BS let him. i mean how many times do you need to repeat yourself.. he has bn saying the same thing about namor ko'ing logan for months ignoring the context of the battle logan was in.

if anything he is doing it to bait b/c he has bn told repeatedly and if he wanted i am sure he could have found civil ware scans to disprove his own argument.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King Castle
i dont know why you guys are even bothering its obvious that namor didnt ko wolverine with a single punch and logan was exhausted.

if that guy hasnt read the comic its his fault and if he wants to pass BS let him i mean how many times do you need to repeat yourself.. he has bn saying the same thing about namor ko'ing logan for months ignoring the context of the battle logan was in.

if anything he is doing it to bait b/c he has bn told repeatedly and if he wanted i am sure he could have found rge civil ware scans to disprove his own argument.

C-Master is our good budy and master the flamboyant spring catalog pose. cool

Badabing
I was wondering what this beard was about... I keenly remember not having one before. laughing out loud

amnesia
Teenage mutant ninja turtles?

darthgoober
He's taken multiple hits from the Hulk, realistically Daredevil and Captain America couldn't ko Wolverine if they had a week to do it and Wolverine just sat there and let it happen.
Don't have to ignore a significant portion of Cap's history to claim that he'd be unable to KO Wolverine though? Yeah Wolverine's taken plenty of big punches from cl100's before, but it's not as if Cap and his shield haven't done their share of damage against those types of foes before too. Do you really think that a week's worth of shield strikes that can hurt guys like Wonderman and Namor would be ineffective against Wolverine?

I mean didn't Wolverine himself say that if he made a list of the worst beatings he ever took, the one he took from Cap way back when would be way up there?

King Castle
fine at least 3 days of non stop shield bashing will do in wolverine..

compromise.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by darthgoober
Don't have to ignore a significant portion of Cap's history to claim that he'd be unable to KO Wolverine though? Yeah Wolverine's taken plenty of big punches from cl100's before, but it's not as if Cap and his shield haven't done their share of damage against those types of foes before too. Do you really think that a week's worth of shield strikes that can hurt guys like Wonderman and Namor would be ineffective against Wolverine?

I mean didn't Wolverine himself say that if he made a list of the worst beatings he ever took, the one he took from Cap way back when would be way up there?

Not really. Cap strikes nerve clusters (which don't work on Wolverine) and vulnerable in anatomy areas that bricks still posses despite their durability and even then 9/10 he is only a nuisance. They fell his blows in the same way you or I would feel a mosquito bite, it doesn't hurt, its not really a threat... it's just a pain in the ass and they can be hard to catch. Examples of Cap actually koing or doing significant damage to a Brick occurs about as often as Wolverine eating nukes, falling in the vats of molten metal and climbing out, or getting reduced to his skeleton and regenerating... and no one has any problem ignoring those.

That was Wayverine.

YoBro
Well... Cap DID knock Hulk down... Does anyone got scans from any previous fights between Wolverine and Cap?

darthgoober
Not really. Cap strikes nerve clusters (which don't work on Wolverine) and vulnerable in anatomy areas that bricks still posses despite their durability and even then 9/10 he is only a nuisance. They fell his blows in the same way you or I would feel a mosquito bite, it doesn't hurt, its not really a threat... it's just a pain in the ass and they can be hard to catch. Examples of Cap actually koing or doing significant damage to a Brick occurs about as often as Wolverine eating nukes, falling in the vats of molten metal and climbing out, or getting reduced to his skeleton and regenerating... and no one has any problem ignoring those.

That was Wayverine.
I didn't see any mention of a nerve cluster when he hurt Wonderman with his shield or KO'd the Namor clone. I mean we could assume that he always does that, but then again we could just as easily assume that Wolverine taking shots from guys like the Hulk is always due to a combination of his healing factor AND his rolling with the blow and there'd be just as must justification for it(especially since his surviving his first fight from the Hulk was attributed to his stamina AND him snapping his head back at the last second).

And Wayverine is just as canon as any other writers take on the character. We're not talking about another character's writer who didn't do his research before bringing in Wolverine for a guest appearance, we're talking about someone who was actually given some level of control of the character.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by King Castle

if that guy hasnt read the comic its his fault and if he wants to pass BS let him. i mean how many times do you need to repeat yourself.. he has bn saying the same thing about namor ko'ing logan for months ignoring the context of the battle logan was in.

if anything he is doing it to bait b/c he has bn told repeatedly and if he wanted i am sure he could have found civil ware scans to disprove his own argument. So first you want to make your little racist comment in my other thread and now you want to antagonize me indirectly and try to get away with it, I have some words I want to say to you.

First of all, I read that entire arc back in 07, if we are talking about the same arc and I thought that he and Namor got into a fight, tussled a little ( of course they weren't going to write him to just be ko'ed) and then he got hit by the haymaker. Now that was what I was implying (I don't know if I was saying directly it was just that hit or what, but that was what I meant), and besides all of that I was simply saying that Srank's "nothing under Hulk's strength can hurt Wolverine" was nonsense, because even with the other factors included he still should have been fine. And if that can tax him (the guard) then these fighters most definitely can. If you're going to be a smartass first you'd better ask around. While there was some humor in what I said I do not deliberately lie. Regardless I have a point as those aren't Hulk level hits as he has hits waaay beyond the things mentioned and to say that other characters can't hurt him is outrageous.

For months? Dude I haven't even posted here in months and I do sparingly as I have to run my company. What months are you talking about? Highlight those for me. If you weren't too busy supporting Wolverine in everything and being mindless maybe you would know what you were talking about.

Now, for the match. He can win against pretty much any of them one on one, but Leo and Raph together will give him a fight. They've come out as the best fighters in a galaxy tournament, and fought all types of abominations that can regenerate and everything. The TMNT's teamwork is extremely powerful and they alone will defeat him. Add in Cap AND DD and it's overkill. Pretty simple.

Tha C-Master
C-Master is our good budy and master the flamboyant spring catalog pose. cool If you were upset that I didn't send you a pic you could have just asked nicely ya know. wink

StiltmanFTW
Janus was a brick, none of these combatants possesses that degree of superhuman strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.