Mr. Miracle vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
fight takes place after Mr. Miracle has boom tuned into the batcave unannounced...

batman angry kicks Mr. Miracle out of his gave and tells him to leave.

Mr. Miracle starts to get annoyed with batman's attitude and tells him he will not tolerate it anymore.

batman tells him he will tolerate whatever he tells him to..

Fight on wayne manor estate.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
fight takes place after Mr. Miracle has boom tuned into the batcave unannounced...

batman angry kicks Mr. Miracle out of his gave and tells him to leave.

Mr. Miracle starts to get annoyed with batman's attitude and tells him he will not tolerate it anymore.

batman tells him he will tolerate whatever he tells him to..

Fight on wayne manor estate.
Mr Miracle's Motherbox is the deciding factor here.

He Boom Tunes Batman along with the Batgave for the bfr win.

King Castle
why does mr. miracle have human lvl stats if he is a new god?

Omega Vision
As of Final Crisis it was revealed that no one in the DCU proper had ever seen a New God in their true forms. So while some New Gods can appear to be just immortal humans or superpowered aliens they're really much more powerful than that, they're ideas as I understand it. Mr Miracle is the idea/avatar of freedom and though he seems weak he does have powers to suit that concept: his amazing escape artistry. No prison can hold him, not even the Omega Sanction.

Badabing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Mr Miracle's Motherbox is the deciding factor here.

He Boom Tunes Batman along with the Batgave for the bfr win. Yeah, the mother box is a deciding factor becaue it will heal Mr. Miracle up after successive batkicks to the skull leave him comatose. sneer

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Badabing
Yeah, the mother box is a deciding factor becaue it will heal Mr. Miracle up after successive batkicks to the skull leave him comatose. sneer
That or he barters it along with his lunch money to stop Batman from giving him a Bat-wedgie and then stuffing him in a locker.

Badabing
laughing out loud

amnesia
Mr. Miracle is Houdini (Ghey con-artist) on hover disks. I'm voting for the new god.

Prep-Man
MM has enhanced stats.

BerserkersRage
Mister Miracle wins. New Gods physiology and better tech/gadgets.

King Castle
bat gadgets>>>> alien tech.

what does physiology have to do with a fight? he might be above human but bats is a trained fighter with skill to compensate and even edge him out

Badabing
Originally posted by BerserkersRage
Mister Miracle wins. New Gods physiology and better tech/gadgets. The batckick already made DS bleed. biscuitsOriginally posted by King Castle
bat gadgets>>>> alien tech.

what does physiology have to do with a fight? he might be above human but bats is a trained fighter with skill to compensate and even edge him out thumb up

King Castle
i was just talkin out my @$$.. i just want bats to win.batman

Omega Vision
Originally posted by BerserkersRage
Mister Miracle wins. New Gods physiology and better tech/gadgets.
IMO his New God physiology isn't enough to be a deciding factor. Batman regularly fights Metas and does fine.

Badabing
i was just talkin out my @$$.. i just want bats to win.batman laughing out loud

I can't get a bead on Mr. Miracle. I've read most of the JLI trades, all New Gods/DC cosmic minis I can get, and have never seen feats that support or don't support Mr. Miracle being above peak human. Even in the ongoing Justice League: Generation Lost and Booster Gold ongoing there's nothing.

I've always thought Mr. Miracle was peak human.

King Castle
laughing out loud

I can't get a bead on Mr. Miracle. I've read most of the JLI trades, all New Gods/DC cosmic minis I can get, and have never seen feats that support or don't support Mr. Miracle being above peak human. Even in the ongoing Justice League: Generation Lost and Booster Gold ongoing there's nothing.

I've always thought Mr. Miracle was peak human. me too. but, if i say anything ppl call me DC bias.

Desaad
laughing out loud

I've always thought Mr. Miracle was peak human.

Nothing? Ever?

That is surprising, since I think most of his appearances indicate near Spiderman level stats, especially in speed.

He's a character that vacillates considerably, and they did explain some time ago why Mr. Miracle doesn't have outwardly grand powers, as one might expect from his heritage (son of Highfather) and it has to do with him actively rejecting the God Powers that were rightfully his. He took them for a while, and was indefinably powerful (as in, very powerful but they never really had hi do much other than casually own DC's Thor). Ultimately he gave his powers to the then powerless Wizard Shazam (so any Shazam feats you've seen post are essentially Scott Free power feats, going by continuity).

But still, generally speaking even the outwardly 'human' new Gods like Serifan, or Scott Free, or Beautiful Dreamer are very obviously supposed to be much stronger and more durable than any human.

And for Mr. Miracle, among many other things, there is this, the major outlier, the spanner in the works (written by one of his ongoing writers, Steve Englehart)...

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/Desaad86/th_DCComicsPresents012-09.jpg
http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/Desaad86/th_DCComicsPresents012-10.jpg
http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/Desaad86/th_DCComicsPresents012-13.jpg
http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/Desaad86/th_DCComicsPresents012-14.jpg
http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/Desaad86/th_DCComicsPresents012-15.jpg
http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/Desaad86/th_DCComicsPresents012-16.jpg
http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/Desaad86/th_DCComicsPresents012-17.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
"I'm Superman--SUPERMAN!"

Hahaha.

cdtm

He was slugging it out with Pre Crisis Superman. eek!

Knocked out Big Barda, too, in hand to hand.

Post Crisis, he's much less uber, but he's still well above human level. (He displayed blatant super speed in Simonson's Orion series, which is consistent with how Kirby wrote him.)

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
"I'm Superman--SUPERMAN!"

Hahaha.

See? He was a dick!

When did people start thinking he's a boy scout? embarrasment

BerserkersRage
Originally posted by Omega Vision
IMO his New God physiology isn't enough to be a deciding factor. Batman regularly fights Metas and does fine.

Scott Free escaped Apokolips (first one to do so), handled the increased gravity when Darkseid tried to stop him from leaving Apokolips (better than Big Barda, I might add), etc. etc.

Mister Miracle fought in Granny Goodness "orphanage" since he was a baby, battled parademons, dog calvary and the Female Furies and he does fine, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.