Michael Myers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaibs

Kaibs
A year later, Michael awoke from his coma, killed the hermit, and continued searching for his niece. Jamie was now living at the Haddonfield Children's Clinic after stabbing her step-mother on Halloween, 1988. Michael's evil had somehow affected her and she now shared some kind of psychic bond with her uncle, knowing where and when he would strike next. Michael returned to Haddonfield, and began stalking Rachel, sneaking into her house and stabbing her with a pair of scissors. When Rachel's friends Tina Williams and Samantha showed up looking for her, Michael followed them to a party at Tower Farm. Jamie, however, sensed that Tina was in danger and escaped the clinic to look for her friend. At the party, Michael murdered Samantha and her boyfriend in the barn while they were having sex. Just as Tina found the bodies of her friends and the police officers sent to protect, Jamie showed up at the farm and Michael chased them through the fields in his car. Tina sacrificed herself to save Jamie shortly before Loomis and the Haddonfield police arrived. Loomis told Michael, who was lurking in the woods, to meet him at his old house where he grew up as a child.

Loomis and Sheriff Meeker arranged a sting operation to trap Michael at his childhood home, using Jamie as bait. Michael, however, was not falling for the trick, and murdered the staff at the Children's Clinic to distract the police. Ignoring Loomis' attempts to reason with him, Michael killed the remaining police officers and began chasing Jamie through the derelict Myers house. She eventually ran upstairs to the attic, where she discovered a child's coffin laid out ready for her. With nowhere left to run, Jamie climbed into the coffin, and, as Michael raised his knife, asked her uncle to show her his face. In a bizarre moment of humanity, Michael removed his mask and began crying, but when Jamie tried to wipe his tears, he recoiled in a rage. He followed Jamie downstairs, where Loomis shot him with tranquilizers before finally beating him unconscious with a plank of wood. Michael was taken into custody at the Haddonfield Police Station, and Meeker made preparation for him to be transferred to a maximum security facility. However, Terence Wynn entered the building and machine gunned every officer in the building before disappearing with both Michael and Jamie.

New Blood

The residents of Haddonfield believed that Jamie and Michael died in the explosion at the police station in 1989. In fact, Wynn had taken them to Smith's Grove, where the Cult of Thorn performed experiments and impregnated Jamie. On October 30th, 1995, Jamie gave birth to a boy and escaped the sanitarium with the help of a sympathetic midwife. After calling a radio station to alert Dr. Loomis that Michael was after her, Jamie hid her baby at a bus station and fled back to Haddonfield. When Michael forced her off the road, Jamie took refuge in an barn, where Michael found and impaled her on a corn thresher. As the bleeding Jamie told him he could not have her baby, Michael switched on the machinery and watched as his niece was gutted. He then returned to Jamie's vehicle in search of the infant, to find that he wasn't there.

Meanwhile, a new family had recently moved into the Myers house, relatives of the couple who adopted Laurie Strode. The youngest, Danny Strode, was hearing voices telling him to kill, much like Michael had as a child. Across the street, Tommy Doyle lived in a boarding house owned by Mrs. Blankenship and was obsessed with Michael Myers. After hearing Jamie's cry for help over the radio, Tommy tracked the call to the bus station and discovered her baby, who he named Stephen. He then contacted Dr. Loomis, who warned the Strode family that they were in danger. True to Loomis' warnings, Michael returned to his house and murdered the Strodes in search of Jamie's baby, leaving only Danny and his mother Kara alive. Kara and Danny were taken in by Tommy, who explained to them his theories that Michael Myers was cursed by Thorn. The Cult of Thorn arrived at the boarding house to retrieve Stephen, and Wynn finally revealed his true colors to Loomis, his long-time friend and colleague. The cult then kidnapped Kara, Danny, and Stephen, leaving Tommy and Loomis drugged.

When they awoke, Tommy and Loomis tracked the cult down to the Smith's Grove Sanitarium. As Loomis confronted Wynn about his role in the creation of Michael Myers, Tommy snuck into the maximum security ward to rescue Kara and the children. They encountered Michael Myers wandering the halls of the asylum, and witnessed him butchering several members of the cult. Michael then continued his search for Jamie's baby, only to be pumped full of drugs and beaten unconscious with a pipe by Tommy. As Tommy, Kara, and the children prepared to leave Smith's Grove for safety, Dr. Loomis decided to go back inside to attend to some "business". He soon discovered that Michael was in fact still alive and he killed Dr. Loomis.

Four years later on October 30th, Michael broke into the office of Michael Cyphers at Smith's Grove and pinned him against the door with a knife. Michael stayed in the office until Tommy Doyle came in and watched as Tommy took Loomis' files, unaware that Cyphers was still pinned to the door. Michael then followed Tommy back to his home and waited outside till it was Halloween and broke into the house. When he approached Tommy, he planned to kill him but Tommy took out his gun and shot at Michael multiple times but it had no effect on Michael who backhanded Tommy against a mirror. It was at this time that Tommy grabbed a whiskey bottle and smashed it into Michael's face. Tommy then got a lighter and lit Michael's face on fire and then hit him with a chair, which sent Michael out the window. Michael was still alive after all this and quickly fled.

He retreated back towards his childhood home and hid in the bushes as he watched Tommy also hiding and watching former sheriff Leigh Brackett stuff Richie Castle's body into his car. He stayed at the house as both of them left but Michael wasn't alone for too long as Richie's friends, Lonnie Elamb and Keith came to the Myers house in search of their friend. The two split up in their search and Keith was quickly beheaded by Michael. Lonnie soon discovered both Keith's head and Michael who then proceeded to stab Lonnie. Michael stayed in his home until it was dusk and walked towards Haddonfied Church but before he entered the building, he saw a young woman named Jackie alone in her boyfriend's car. Jackie thought it was her boyfriend and demanded a kiss but Michael stabbed her and left her to die as he continued onto the church. Michael went towards the basement where he discovered the priest trying to help Tommy and Brackett escape. Michael quickly stabbed the priest but was stopped briefly when Tommy hit him with a chair. As Michael tossed Tommy aside, Brackett took a lantern and smashed it onto Michael's head. Michael then stabbed Brackett in the chest while Tommy grabbed a fire extinguisher and electrocuted Michael and caused the church to explode.

Missing Years

Michael had survived the blaze, and eventually returned to Nichol's Hardware to steal more masks as replacements for the one destroyed in the fire. Meanwhile, Laurie Strode was convinced that her brother was alive and stalking her again. However, the residents of Haddonfield were trying to move on from the tragedy, and dismissed her claims; the only person who believed her was fellow survivor Dr. Loomis. On May 25, 1979, Laurie was attacked by a knife-wielding clown at a costume graduation party. The man, who she assumed was her brother, chased her through the backstreets of Haddonfield before stopping outside Jimmy's house. Laurie watched in horror as the clown entered the house and snapped Jimmy's neck. With the help of Dr. Loomis, Laurie faked her death in a car accident, taking on the alias Keri Tate and moving away from Haddonfield.

Although Myers was presumed dead, rumours of his existence spread and various violent incidents were unofficially attributed to the "mid-west bogeyman". Authorities often neglected to document events and even went out of their way to cover them up, but Dr. Loomis dutifully continued his search for Michael Myers with the somewhat skeptical help of Marion Chambers. He maintained a home study recording Myers' movements and possible crimes, which ranged from gruesome murders to missing animals and robberies. Loomis' insistence that Myers was to blame for almost every crime in Illinois gained him an unfavorable reputation amongst the Illinois authorities, who came to regard him as "the boy who cried wolf".

Knowing that Loomis was tracking his movements, on Halloween, 1989, Michael played a game with his former doctor. He left a clue on Loomis' map pointing to Haddonfield Elementary School. When Loomis showed up at the school with Marion to investigate, he found a wounded dog with a drawing of himself stapled to it. Loomis recognised Michael's attempt to humiliate him; that he was "like a dog, a stupid obedient fool" for answering Michael's call. At the same time, Michael murdered a teacher inside the school. The woman, who had just advised her students to chase their fears away with a smile, was found strung up on a swing set, her face contorted into a twisted smile with barbed wire.In 1991, Michael stalked a young beauty queen who was named "Miss Haddonfield 1991". Mere moments after she was elected, he attacked her in her dressing room and decapitated her with a knife. Her corpse was found "staring" at itself in her dressing room mirror.

Kaibs

Kaibs
Fin.

the ninjak
He also had the ability to teleport when no one was looking at him.

He uses it in the beginning of the original film when he appears on the top of the nurses car. A weird noise and an orange light accompanies it.

He retained the ability in the Paul Rudd Telemovie. Halloween the Curse of Michael Myers.

My second favourite after obviously the original.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by the ninjak
He also had the ability to teleport when no one was looking at him.

He uses it in the beginning of the original film when he appears on the top of the nurses car. A weird noise and an orange light accompanies it.

He retained the ability in the Paul Rudd Telemovie. Halloween the Curse of Michael Myers. all horror movie monsters have an ability to teleport when no ones was looking at them laughing

Kaibs
Hahaha. Btw the Paul Rudd telemovie was the one where he was Tommy Doyle.

Kaibs
nyqRXW1Ivno

Some highlights!

Rogue Jedi
Joe Grizzly!!!

Kazenji
I like the kills where he's in the dark and you dont see him and then he slowy creeps fowards.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Kazenji
I like the kills where he's in the dark and you dont see him and then he slowy creeps fowards.

Yeah he has some good creepy ass ones too. I liked him in H20 a lot bc of his stealth kills.

the ninjak
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
all horror movie monsters have an ability to teleport when no ones was looking at them laughing

I know laughing but Myers actually had the ability in a few of the films.

Davis Bloome
Originally posted by Kaibs
Yeah he has some good creepy ass ones too. I liked him in H20 a lot bc of his stealth kills.

Although there weren't a lot of them (like in the original) I loved the kills in H20. Michael has always been a stalker, & I think the one thing some movies didn't get right is having him truly stalk & play around with victims like he did in the original.

The best thing about Michael is his intelligence. He loves playing with victims as much as he loves killing. I believe both acts provide a euphoric feeling for him.

Btw, am I the only one that hates when people refer to Myers as a human & say he didn't become supernatural until Halloween 4? Any real Halloween fan knows that Carpenter intended for Michael to be supernatural from the get go.

Darth Martin
http://media.lunch.com/d/d7/185531.jpg?2

Best Halloween film.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Darth Martin
http://media.lunch.com/d/d7/185531.jpg?2

Best Halloween film.

I respectfully disagree.

Darth Martin
That's fine. You prefer the original?

Kaibs
That's fine. You prefer the original?

Yes sir. It's my favorite horror film of all time, and probably ranks in my Top 20 films overall.

Darth Martin
It's highly overrated IMO. Not that the Zombie film is scary at all. It's just that his take on the character, the overall brutalness, and the subtle soundtrack key notes at certain parts in the film are just brilliant.

The 2009 sequel isn't all that bad either. I watched it recently. Much better than the Nightmare On Elm Street and Friday The 13th remakes.

Kaibs
It's highly overrated IMO. Not that the Zombie film is scary at all. It's just that his take on the character, the overall brutalness, and the subtle soundtrack key notes at certain parts in the film are just brilliant.

The 2009 sequel isn't all that bad either. I watched it recently. Much better than the Nightmare On Elm Street and Friday The 13th remakes.

I've seen both Rob Zombie remakes. They weren't bad. I don't like how they gave him a downgrade instead of an upgrade. It really bothered me that he didn't keep a lot of his original traits either.

I don't think the original film is overrated at all. It's brilliantly done, and everything about it is done perfectly.

Darth Martin
The original is not scary. Period.

How is the new Myers downgraded? He's bigger, stronger, and a hell of alot more viscous. Just as stealthy too. I just didn't like hime screaming and grunting.

Kaibs
The original is not scary. Period.

How is the new Myers downgraded? He's bigger, stronger, and a hell of alot more viscous. Just as stealthy too. I just didn't like hime screaming and grunting.

Ummm... you're joking right? You don't have to think the original isn't scary, that's fine. But the fact that you don't think he was downgraded I'm not going to call you blind, but you're a bit blind. He isn't stronger, he was only bigger. He definitely wasn't as stealthy either. Not even close. Watch the original Halloween films, his strength feats, and feats alone destroy his "feats" in Rob Zombies remakes.

Darth Martin
No. They don't. Original Myers was more supernatural which meant insane damage soak. New Myers is undisputably stronger physically.

Kaibs
/sigh. Just because he was supernatural doesn't mean that he still wasn't stronger. That's like saying the wave that the ocean makes isn't stronger than the wave that a pond makes. Yet you're arguing the pond is stronger because it's not as a big of force as the ocean.

thanos-prime
Where would you find the missing years stuff? is that like from the comic books or novels or something? Always anxious to find new stuff on some of my favorite horror movie icons.

Lestov16
Originally posted by the ninjak
I know laughing but Myers actually had the ability in a few of the films.

Watch Halloween: Resurrection. He manages to teleport right next to Busta Rhyme's character with neither him nor the girl he was right next to seeing him.

Resurrection is the absolute worst, although those two shitty, monstrous pieces of fetishistic crap that are Rob Zombie's Halloween 1 &2 definitely come into a close second. I mean how retarded are you Rob? The whole allure about Michael is that he has no motive!!! And why was everybody a creepy perv/trashy **** dumbass redneck? I absolutely hated Laurie and every other girl was basically serving the single purpose of "strip nude, then die". Why was Michael feeling up his sister? Was that Michael's fantasy, or was it yours, Mr. Zombie???!! Why include your wife? Why make Michael some misunderstood emo kid instead of the mysterious "force of evil" that the original Michael represented? Why was Loomis, one of the most heroic and beloved characters of the franchise, suddenly just a pompous dickhead who only wants to get rich? What was the deal with all those visions and shit in the second? You didn't even explain them!! Damn! I know you do drugs, Rob,but please leave them out of the writing process. As shown here, bad things happen....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.