Kismet Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
smile

Slaanesh
i don't know much about Kismet..the only time i read about her is in JLA/Avenger crossover..if she's anything like Eternity..she win this easily..

AsbestosFlaygon
In the crossover, she was the DC counterpart of Eternity.

Utrigita
That should be enough for Kismet > Galactus.

Philosophía
Kismet.

And yes, she is Eternity's DC counterpart.

Bentley
Yet was utterly useless against Imperiex...

TheTyrant
Kismet gets devoured.

cdtm
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
In the crossover, she was the DC counterpart of Eternity.

When she first appeared way back in the 90's, when Superman was aimlessly wandering space, she resembled an Etenity counterpart..

But Kismet is something she ascended to, so she's different then Eternity.. "The Illuminator of all realities" is part of her title.

She's a hard character to define, since her appearances are so few.

Cubey
Originally posted by Bentley

At least until she amped Superman up.

cdtm

Dominus was the Magus to Kismet's Eternity, basically. He learned black arts aimed at taking her down a notch.

And wasn't he able to create realities? Pretty sure he was a cosmic being, and it's only PIS that he didn't kill Superman before the T-Vo junk.

Philosophía
Yet was utterly useless against Imperiex... Yes. Quite impressive for Imperiex that it took all that power just to break his armor.

AsbestosFlaygon
Nearly as useless as her Marvel counterpart.

She did power up Superman against Imperiex Prime as Strange Visitor, though.

Bentley
So are you saying she didn't totally jobbed to Imperiex?

Ok... shifty

kgkg
Galactus wins.

Kismet hasn't done anything to be considered Eternity equal were as Eternity is pretty much established as the top abstract of Marvel.... Kismet doesn't have that going for her.

Galan007
Eternity (a universal embodiment) > Galactus, thus it's logical to assume Kismet (also a universal embodiment) > Galactus.

kgkg
Originally posted by Galan007
Eternity (a universal embodiment) > Galactus, thus it's logical to assume Kismet (also a universal embodiment) > Galactus. I don't see how that makes them equal in power though... As far as I recall Kismet didn't do anything to be consider his equal and we never saw how she would have fared against the DC forces.... All I recall from Kismet was that she was scared of Dominus and her power as Strange Visitor was meh.

But it's been a while since I read that arc am I missing something? or are we just amusing she is = to Eternity.

"they are both embodiment of universe so they much be equal" logic doesn't always work. Because we have seem large power difference of similar forces in the Marvel/dc universes.

Bentley
Come on guys, you know better than to messure characters because of their titles.

Not saying Kismet should lose, but really, what has he done to be above Galactus?

WhiteWitchKing
Galactus eats her.

guy222
kismet

abhilegend
Kismet.

The Merchant
Kismet. Hey, she had Universal smex with Eternity. That should be enough.

ODG
^ Non-canon.

On-panel, Kismet didn't do anything except amp Superman to breach Imperiex Prime's armor. A shared feat along with an entire alien armada's assault and 30 hydrogen bombs.

Galactus wins unless there's more I'm missing. He just has the relevant feats in a fight, and then some.

Golgo13
When a universe is rocking dont come knocking.

kevdude
Kismet also. thumb up

TheGodKiller
Galactus triumphs .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.