Shikamaru vs Wrath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
FMA's fuhrer vs Leaf's village tactician.

Fight on a big abandoned mansion at sunset.

Q99
I'd say... Shikamaru. Wrath's a big threat in melee, but it's hard to avoid those shadows (/shadow kunai) and once he's stuck, he's pretty much screwed. Throw in some explosive tags and some standard ninja speed/superleaping to keep a distance, and the Nara is pretty well set up.

NemeBro
Wrath wtfpwns Shikamaru.

Seriously, I refuse to admit that King Bradley loses to Shika****ingmaru.

Q99
The guy sometimes nicknamed the 'Batman of Naruto' for his planning skills? smile Also, his move set is perfect for this. Bradley's a melee fighter who gets by on being able to see what's going to happen next and react appropriately, denied the ability to move and react.

I think Wrath's best move would be to say "Send Pride after him." Shikamaru's less suited for that one.

KingD19
YEah, Wrath himself said his power is reacting to what happens, but since he's a human homunculus, he ages and it's getting harder for him to react accordingly.

He has no chance avoiding those shadows.

King Kandy
Wrath dies. Though i would rather he won, it's not realistic.

NemeBro
Nah.

Wrath cuts through realism and makes Shikamaru his *****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.