Luke and Lalie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Coldwater_rocks
I guess this 2 will most likely be born at the end of the episode or at least near it. i guess something has to happen. I wonder how far in Padama pregancy does Ankin leave her, cause obvioulsy from the episode 6 he didn not know she was pregant with twins rolling on floor laughing wink

Dexx
i assume Lalie is Leia, and padama is padme

finti
and I asume Dexx is right

Member.
Padme gets pregnant 2 early in life, she dies when giving birth.
This should teach all u underlings to not get preganant early.

Corran
Who died and made you moral monitor?

Dexx
you seem a tad too confident on that.
I think GL will try to make something veeery dramatic about padmes death. And he can do better than killin her at the birth

mah
or he won't kill her at all

Member.
no she will die because in rotj, when luke asked leia about her mother, she said she died when was really young.
No, i'm not telling u people to do or don't do anything, i'm just speaking out my mind, and i'm sorry if i disrespected your wishes or made you angry but i am entitled to say what i want as long as it is minutely on topic.

Member.
about the thing where i said she will die giving birth, i should've put " in my opinion", so i'm sorry about that.

Ushgarak
She can;t die when giving birth or Leia would not remember her. And that ROTJ line, Member, is exactly why she cannot die in episode III- for Leia to remember her, she must die after any episode III timeframe.

So Mah is mostly likely right.

Member.
yes, you're right. I think padme is pregnant at the start of episode III, and around the middle, she gives birth. But at that time, Anakin will probably out of the Jedi training thing, and will have turned bad.

Julie
Yeah I don't think she dies while giving birth....it could be a few months afterwards...but that would get us back into the "does Padme die onscreen or not" debate

Member.
Padme probably dies in a freak accident. Maybe some of the jedi was involved in her death, that's why Anakin hates them, hm? Then Anakin decides to leave his master and jedi training and then get Darth Sidious as his new master.

GordonSkywalker
Originally posted by Member.
I think padme is pregnant at the start of episode III, and around the middle, she gives birth. {QUOTE} Natalie Portman has been quoted as saying we will be seeing a lot more of her midriff in Episode III-because she will be pregnant,apparently very early in the film.

Julie
Well I'd say that the start of the movie should qualify as very early in the film:-)

Corran
Mmmm Natalie Portman's Midriff.

GordonSkywalker
I happened to be quoting "Member",then stating what Natalie Portman was quoted as saying.

Member.
smile

Julie
whoa....too deep for me....I'll stick to a * nod and smile*

Myndon
She might have already had Luke and Leia and they could be little children in episode 3 as its set 2 years after 2

Ushgarak
That was always a possibility... but the suggestion is that shie is pregant in Episode iii.

finti
a rumor is that ep III ends with that obi wan delivers the infant Luke to Owen and Beru on tatooine

Member.
that could be what happens. The sequence of events at the end of epIII might be the same when anakin was trying to find his mom, the cool music will start. OB1 then settles on tatooine. And then it says at the bottom of the screen-"20 yrs later"-, then it'll show luke coming out of the house and looking at the rising sun. Then the end music thing that always happens will start.

Ushgarak
No, I very much doubt it will end with any direct tailing into ANH at all.

Member.
lol. yea. episode III supposed to be the darkest of all sw movies.

Julie
so sad.....but hey lots liked empire the best...and that was dark

GordonSkywalker
I think a direct link to A New Hope would work, but it would really ruin any credibility for all those novels based inbetween the two films.

Member.
yea it would, but does GL really care about those books? i still think a direct link would work. it would be kinda sad too:l, with thte sad music and all.stick out tongue

GordonSkywalker
I agree.

Julie
sad music????

GordonSkywalker
I think Member is referring to the music at the end of the film when Anakin becomes Vader.

Member.
how bout this? around the end, a silver spaceship will fly past the camera and to some planet with leia's future stepdad, and then it swooshes back to tatooine and see ob1 go towards the farm house thingy where luke will live and give it to the guystick out tongue, thats when sad music will bebig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.