Do You Watch Fox News?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
I do especially the O'Reily factor but never Glenn Beck he's totally delusional.

amnesia
So is O'Reilly.

Fox is fascism.

Mindship
Yes. That too.

Bardock42
Originally posted by majid86
I do especially the O'Reily factor but never Glenn Beck he's totally delusional.

O'Reilly is delusional, Beck is an evil and bad comedian.

I don't watch Fox News cause I don't receive it. I watch liberalviewer on youtube though, which points out the many, many hypocrisies of the network.

majid86
O'Reily is bearable to say the least and he's quite funny but Glenn Beck is one crazy paranoid nutjob.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42

I don't watch Fox News cause I don't receive it. I watch liberalviewer on youtube though, which points out the many, many hypocrisies of the network.

STFU! Fox news is both fair and honest!

majid86
lol

Symmetric Chaos
O'Reliey can be bareable but I rarely watch any news stations.

AsbestosFlaygon
No.

dadudemon
I don't watch the news except like once a week, at the gym, when it's on TV. It's a toss up between Fox and CNN...they both are on and I don't really care.

lil bitchiness
No. I only get CNN. I watch it and routinely cringe at their 'balanced' information.
I don't dare watch Fox news - I might get a seizure.

Parmaniac
Only the ones with really important news:

King Kandy
No. And O'Reilly is in no way OK, he's a damn liar just like everybody on that network.

majid86
Julie Banderas is HOT!

2tyRRhZVgYw

Impediment
Nope.

I much prefer Jennifer Reyna's epic breasts on News 2 Houston's traffic reports. Not that I live in Houston, though.

lord xyz
Yep.

One of the best comedy programmes America has to offer.

Very rarely though as I have better things to do, plus edited videos on youtube are that little bit funnier as they'll involve someone commenting on the stupidity.

majid86
LOL
Could'nt have said it better

Rapscallion
FOX news makes me weep

majid86
I still dont understand why they keep on labeling people on whether they are conservatives or liberals?
USA is one nation period

BackFire
It seems like about half the time spent on that channel is spent on the anchors going on about how awesome and successful fox news is, rather than actual news.

BruceSkywalker
does this channel broadcast pro football games?

Bicnarok

pearlshea
No I did not like to watch news

Admiral Akbar
I watch the onion no expression

Aside from that I listen to NPR on 91.5, tune in people!!

kevdude
No don't watch it, they are terrible. Watch msnbc sometimes and cnn most of the time which I find they are about the most real news source on tv.

ADarksideJedi
Yes I do I prefer it then CNN or HLN those two channels are too liberal for me.

Bardock42
Reality has a well-known liberal bias.

King Castle
no. news isnt suppose to be entertaining and massively bias. news is suppose to report news no matter how controversial and not have an opinion. too many times they dont cover anything real important and if they do its bias in its delivery.

some of these reporters have no business working in the news... i think the guy is beck.

i get my real news from CNN and various world news, online or aljerzeera also nude news

Member.
I watch it so I know exactly what those ignorant republican conservatives think, and so I can debate with them on issues that they've been lied to.

Fox News is hilarious.

King Castle
see this is what passes as news.. this isnt reporting news.. this is taking sides and arguing your belief on national television to gain supporters..

news reporters should just stick to the news inform ppl and keep their opinions to themselves now news is a shouting match to who screams the loudest and whose opinions can be heard

Z3U9ENaTPLY&feature=related

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Member.
I watch it so I know exactly what those ignorant republican conservatives think, and so I can debate with them on issues that they've been lied to.

Fox News is hilarious.

I watch CNN for the same reason excert it is for to see what liberals are thinking. wink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I watch CNN for the same reason excert it is for to see what liberals are thinking. wink

NBC is better for liberal watching.

ADarksideJedi
I never really watch it.But I will check it out.thanks.

roughrider
Glad I live in Canada, so I never get exposed to Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck, or Ann Coulter if I don't want to.

amnesia
Originally posted by King Castle
see this is what passes as news.. this isnt reporting news.. this is taking sides and arguing your belief on national television to gain supporters..

news reporters should just stick to the news inform ppl and keep their opinions to themselves now news is a shouting match to who screams the loudest and whose opinions can be heard

Z3U9ENaTPLY&feature=related

IT'S JUSTICE!!!!!

Originally posted by King Castle

Z3U9ENaTPLY&feature=related lol that guy is hillarious! Who is he?

Bardock42
Originally posted by 753
lol that guy is hillarious! Who is he?

One is Bill O'Reilly the other Geraldo Rivera.

Wanna know how I know? It says so on the video.

Originally posted by Bardock42
One is Bill O'Reilly the other Geraldo Rivera.

Wanna know how I know? It says so on the video. So informative! I wanna know who o'reilly is as in: give me actual information about him.

Bardock42
He's a popular political commentator on the Rupert Murdochs right-wing "news" station Fox News. He lies a lot, and got the ego the size of a planet. For further information you should check out wikipedia.

thanks

roughrider
Originally posted by 753
So informative! I wanna know who o'reilly is as in: give me actual information about him.

Bill O'Reilly often ends his arguments this way: "Shut Up SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!"furious
(He's so wonderfully unbiased... roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Bardock42
"Cut the mic" is his catch phrase.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by 753
So informative! I wanna know who o'reilly is as in: give me actual information about him.

Everything you need to know

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Everything you need to know This too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trOdCU6aZOg&feature=related

amnesia
Michael Moore is a guy that deserves to be mocked.

wtf? is he on coke?

King Castle
he is hard core reporter warrior..

WObY922U-Ms&feature=related

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by amnesia
Michael Moore is a guy that deserves to be mocked.

I argee. smile

cdtm
I try and watch mainstream news in small doses.. Just enough to see what they're selling.

And Fox News too often feels like a circus, then an honest news program.

cdtm
Originally posted by roughrider
Bill O'Reilly often ends his arguments this way: "Shut Up SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!"furious
(He's so wonderfully unbiased... roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Show me an unbiased reporter, newsman, or media icon, and I'll show you someone who reports news. stick out tongue

alex30
yes i watch it is really the good channel to watch the news

majid86

Classic!

Grog_Burton
of course this is real enterntainment. also Palin

KMCmember
Fox News is a sorry excuse for a news channel. Them making fun of Canada was especially disgusting. How dare they mock Canadian soldiers that are dying for the greater good? They also sprouted on some bullshit about how suckish Canadian police supposedly are when Canada has a lower crime rate than America wink

I lol'd when Bill Clinton pwned them in a debate.

inimalist
it turns out the canada mocking was supposed to be comedy...

which is almost more insulting to their viewers' intelligence

samortan
No !
I love to watch Discovery

movielover2010
somtimes i do

-Pr-
After seeing Bill O'Reilly... No.

Quiero Mota
O'Reily is bearable to say the least and he's quite funny but Glenn Beck is one crazy paranoid nutjob.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/WatchOut_02/glenn-beck-padded-room.gif

jimeshten
According to me !! I daily watch Fox program's ans sometime I only get CNN . I watch it and routinely at shown my time.I don't dare watch Fox news - I might get a seizure. It seems like about half the time spent on that channel is spent on the anchors going on about How awesome and successful fox news is, Rather than actual news.I see these program's daily and I like most !!!!!!!!!

~Bun Bun~
Nope. My news dosage comes from, John Stewart, Stephen Colbert and youtube. I don't really care about it (politics) unless it makes me laugh.

Liberator
Bill Hicks and George Carlin do (did) that better.

alex30
fox news is really the best news in both the ways fast news and original

Originally posted by alex30
fox news is really the best news in both the ways fast news and original when you say original, you mean made up?

Shey Tapani
Originally posted by Liberator
Bill Hicks and George Carlin do (did) that better.

Dont Forget Fair and Balanced.

doramide7
lol O'Reliey can be bareable but I rarely watch any news stations.

The MISTER
Fox news seems like a fictional version of the real news made for people who only want to hear opinions that are exactly like theirs.

What I don't understand is why anyone would think that's a good thing.

The other news stations definitely make their opinions known but they do seem to realistically entertain the thoughts of people who make valid points.

Fox is almost religously against everything any democrat does as though democrats aren't americans that love their country and die for it overseas as proof.

Fox news works hard to draw lines of division in the UNITED States of America. To me that doesn't represent patriotism but something far different

Shey Tapani
CNN is not much better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.