Thor vs Gauntles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Different type of Gauntlet...

Everytime Thor beat someone the next person gains the abilities of the person Thor beat... Example my first fight will be Thor vs Wolverine, if Thor beats Wolverine the next person will have ALL of Wolverines abilities... If the next person lose to Thor, the next person after him will have the person who lost abilities along with Wolverines.

Thor gets rest after each battle and this is classic Thor.

1. Wolverine
2. Northstar
3. Colossus
4. Cyclops
5. Hulk
6. Spiderman
7. Nate Grey

How far will he make it?

amnesia
That would be one mean hulk..

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by carver9
Different type of Gauntlet...

Everytime Thor beat someone the next person gains the abilities of the person Thor beat... Example my first fight will be Thor vs Wolverine, if Thor beats Wolverine the next person will have ALL of Wolverines abilities... If the next person lose to Thor, the next person after him will have the person who lost abilities along with Wolverines.

That is a laudably elaborate set up.

Originally posted by carver9
1. Wolverine
2. Northstar
3. Colossus
4. Cyclops
5. Hulk
6. Spiderman
7. Nate Grey

How far will he make it?

I'd say he stops at #3. Northstar like speed getting Wolverine's claws into his face. Any retaliation would be muted by Thor having to fight a person made of solid rapidly regenerating metal with an adamanetium core.

If not he stops at #5.

Black bolt z
Definitly stops at 5.One hit and hes dead.

Konton
Doesn't get past 2.

amnesia
Northstar is a beast

tru-marvell
A supersonic Wolverhulk (Hulkerine) woiuld be a tad much....

Stops at 5

Konton
Originally posted by tru-marvell
A supersonic Wolverhulk (Hulkerine) woiuld be a tad much....

Stops at 5

uh, Northstar is far above sonic.

Black bolt z
Could someone explain why hulk is below spiderman?

tru-marvell
...think sum1 is a little gay for Northstar....point is simply an extremely fast hulk with claws would be a true shredder....a super fast Wolverine would be a real problem but since I like Thor (noHomo) I won't admit he loses until level 5....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.