Daredevil versus Nightwing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Daredevil versus Nightwing (Batman: Under the Red Hood.)

Fight takes place on the rooftops of Hell's Kitchen at night. Full gear for both.

Who wins?

chomperx9
Nightwing was alot more agile and better fighter than DD.

Rogue Jedi
Not really, DD showed just as much agility as he did. Plus DD was fast enough to dodge the snipers bullet in the end.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Not really, DD showed just as much agility as he did. Plus DD was fast enough to dodge the snipers bullet in the end. DD also got owned by elektra in the movie

Rogue Jedi
He wasn't really fighting back either.

Juk3n
Originally posted by chomperx9
DD also got owned by elektra in the movie

Elektra is above Matt and Dick, so ..pointless statement much?\
Daredevil is - Just as if not more Agile
Faster
Stronger by half
More skilled in H2H.
Has better reactions
Has radar

only drawback is movie DD is a shadow of his Comic book self. Afleck against a toon NW? Im not sure it's so clear cut as a comic battle.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Juk3n
Faster
Stronger by half
More skilled in H2H.
Has better reactions
Has radar

only drawback is movie DD is a shadow of his Comic book self. Afleck against a toon NW? Im not sure it's so clear cut as a comic battle.

Elektra isn't above DD, he never really fought back because he didn't wanna hurt her erm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
Elektra isn't above DD, he never really fought back because he didn't wanna hurt her erm Mhm.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Juk3n
Faster
Stronger by half
More skilled in H2H.
Has better reactions
Has radar

your using comic feats

Rogue Jedi
Not really.

chomperx9
Not really. i didnt see elektra do any fancy swinging from one building to another ?

DD was going easy on elektra cause he had the hots for her and plus he was faster than her blocking every attack. he let her slide by after she stomped on his foot.

jinXed by JaNx
I thought Daredevil was pretty well represented in his movie. The first half of that movie, before the introduction of Elektra, is quite good. Either way, i think Nightwing wins. Although, i think you would get a different result each time. I'm going to say that these two are pretty evenly matched. Of course, the comic adaptation of Daredevil would wipe the floor with Nightwing but i think this fight is about as fair and even as it gets. Daredevil may have a slight edge with his reaction time but i still think Nightwings tenacity wins out.

jinXed by JaNx
DD also got owned by elektra in the movie

Besides the obvious fact that he wasn't fighting back why is this supposed to shine darkly on Daredevils feats and abilities? Elektra is a badass.

chomperx9
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Besides the obvious fact that he wasn't fighting back why is this supposed to shine darkly on Daredevils feats and abilities? Elektra is a badass. tell that to Juk3n

Rogue Jedi
i didnt see elektra do any fancy swinging from one building to another ?

DD was going easy on elektra cause he had the hots for her and plus he was faster than her blocking every attack. he let her slide by after she stomped on his foot. Durh?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I thought Daredevil was pretty well represented in his movie. The first half of that movie, before the introduction of Elektra, is quite good. Either way, i think Nightwing wins. Although, i think you would get a different result each time. I'm going to say that these two are pretty evenly matched. Of course, the comic adaptation of Daredevil would wipe the floor with Nightwing but i think this fight is about as fair and even as it gets. Daredevil may have a slight edge with his reaction time but i still think Nightwings tenacity wins out. What tenacity? He wasn't all that impressive in "Under the red hood."

jinXed by JaNx
tell that to Juk3n

huh?

jinXed by JaNx
What tenacity? He wasn't all that impressive in "Under the red hood."

I was thinking of Red hood sad

Rogue Jedi
DD would win against Hood. It'd be a helluva fight though.

BruceSkywalker
Murdock wins..

DD would win against Hood. It'd be a helluva fight though.

due to "radar sense" nothing jason can do

Rogue Jedi
Except..........DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!

DarkNemesis
Probably DD, as Nightwing didn't show any combat feats at all in that movie. But I think it'd be a sweet fight. Both of them were making crazy jumps from building to building and tanking those "How the bloody hell did he not shatter his legs" falls.

Not sure about Red Hood though, he's pretty much Batman lite with all his crazy toys and stuff that could offset DD in some way.

Under The Red Hood was a ****ing sweet flick too. These animated Batman movies are getting better and better.

Rogue Jedi
Well, if RH has his gadgets, he wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.