Tai lung vs. River Tam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Tai lung(kung fu panda) vs. River Tam(Serenity)

River has two swords.

They are fighting in an open field with a couple rock formations placed spuraticlly.

100 feet behind tai lung is a gun with 6 bullets.

River is also convinced that tai lung will kill simon if she fails.

Who wins?

Black bolt z
Sorry can mod move this thread to the movie vs. forums?

Omega Vision
Tai Lung more likely than not. The guy was deflecting giant ballista bolts with his kicks and was holding fire with his bare paws without any real signs of discomfort.

marwash22
I sent Imp a PM so he could move it.

Q99
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Tai Lung more likely than not. The guy was deflecting giant ballista bolts with his kicks and was holding fire with his bare paws without any real signs of discomfort.

I'm agreed. River'd need guns with her to stand a chance, simply psychics and being badass won't do.

I wouldn't expect Tai Lung to go down with one or two shots either.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Q99
I'm agreed. River'd need guns with her to stand a chance, simply psychics and being badass won't do.

I wouldn't expect Tai Lung to go down with one or two shots either. Why not 6?River has perfect aim.

Q99
She's not really going to get to the gun, though.

And it depends on where those six hit. His toughness implies pistol bullets wouldn't be as effective as one might be used to.

Impediment
Moved per request.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Q99
She's not really going to get to the gun, though.

And it depends on where those six hit. His toughness implies pistol bullets wouldn't be as effective as one might be used to. With her aim she was able to look around a corner for a second at three people in heavy cover.She then put her head back behind her cover and put the gun out and shot three bullets killing all of them without looking.

KingD19

That means River is not gonna get to the gun at all.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KingD19

That means River is not gonna get to the gun at all. She can if she plays right.

If a mod could edit it to 35 feet though.

KingD19
No.....she can't 35 feet won't help her either. Have you seen what Tai Lung is capable of? He outclasses River in every conceivable way.

Black bolt z
No.....she can't 35 feet won't help her either. Have you seen what Tai Lung is capable of? He outclasses River in every conceivable way. Not every way.And a sword probably would affect tai lung.And she has two and is very skilled.And she can read his mind to know when hes going to attack.

KingD19
So you give her an extra sword when she had one at first?

Secondly, she's not as skilled as him. Just look at his prison escape and his fight against the 5 masters proves it.

And if you can't keep up with someone, reading their mind is pointless.

Black bolt z
So you give her an extra sword when she had one at first?

Secondly, she's not as skilled as him. Just look at his prison escape and his fight against the 5 masters proves it.

And if you can't keep up with someone, reading their mind is pointless. She kept up with at least 20 reavers...

KingD19
I know what she's capable of....but she's outmatched, and this is why.

lBmfcHDhFVM

DLfy1E3CY78

Robtard
Lung, easy.

the ninjak
As long as I get to play with River afterwards Lung wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.