YuLaw versus the Beast...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
YuLaw from "the One" versus The Beast from "Kung Fu Hustle."

H2H combat to the death. Fight takes place in Pig Sty Alley at high noon.

Who wins?

Kaibs
YuLaw wins without much effort imo.

KingD19
Beast takes a majority.

Kaibs
Think so? What feats are better than Yu's? I haven't seen Kung Fu Hustle in a while so I don't remember them all.

KingD19
He fired a bullet less than an inch away from his skull with his right hand. After it left the barrel, he caught it before it hit him in the head with his left hand. His left hand was down at the time, so he had to raise it up, and across his body, and catch it between his index and middle finger. He did all that before the bullet could hit him.

And just about every fight scene he has.

He beats Law.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, as much as I wanna say YuLaw wins, I just can't see him hurting Beast when Beast goes into Toad mode.

haermm Toad mode haermm

Kaibs
Originally posted by KingD19
He fired a bullet less than an inch away from his skull with his right hand. After it left the barrel, he caught it before it hit him in the head with his left hand. His left hand was down at the time, so he had to raise it up, and across his body, and catch it between his index and middle finger. He did all that before the bullet could hit him.

And just about every fight scene he has.

He beats Law.

Yeah I remember that now. I suppose he has way more speed on Yu. A shame though.

Rogue Jedi
Beast had better hand speed, no doubt about that.

Omega Vision
Yu Law is no one's *****. sneer

Rogue Jedi
Except for the Beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.