Superman vs Terrax & Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
No weakness explotation.

Fight on space.

Slaanesh
team..no single top tier can take on two herald simultaneously..

Bentley
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team..no single top tier can take on two herald simultaneously..

I disagree with that general statement, but to each his own. 131

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Bentley
I disagree with that general statement, but to each his own. 131

well..i think high end top tier like Supes,Surfer and Thor at their best can take a couple of win..but normally..they don't stand a chance..

guy222
the tamer/kril win

Warlord
red sun radiation ftw

carver9
Firelord alone can give Supes a challenge... add Terrax who has an ax that could possibly cut Superman and this is a stomp.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Warlord
red sun radiation ftw
Umm...
Originally posted by Bentley
No weakness explotation.

Anyways Superman wins by sodomizing Firelord with Terrax's axe. And not with the handle end either.

amnesia
Terrax won't be doing shit other than throwing small rocks at superman. Firelord is a minor problem, supes still takes this IMO.

Starscream M
superman.

terrax is a nonfactor. firelord is not in superman's class.

Philosophía
Superman destroys them.

Warlord
They put Firelords stick in Clark's ass

Bentley
Terrax got manhandled by Rulk big grin

Warlord
at the time Rulk was punching Watchers and killing Elders of the universe... Terrax was hopeless

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Starscream M
superman.

terrax is a nonfactor. firelord is not in superman's class.

Why is Terrax a non factor exactly?

tbh, I'd say in a fight with Supes Terrax would be more useful than Firelord, as he's a better fighter up close, as seen by the fact he gave Morg the best fight out of all the heralds (bar Surfer), and his axe is going to be more of a threat than the Firestaff.

Anyway, team 6/10.

tideoftime
I keep alternating, because I can see how things could play out either way, in many circumstances...

But as Weakness Exploitation is precluded, I think I have to go with Superman; it'll be a tough fight, IMO, but without W.E. (which can make this a slam), Supes can stand against the two of them for a 6/10 win. The wins Team gets, however, will be WTF stomps, likely involving situational circumstances like Supes being cut badly by Terrax and the two heralds working some Cosmic Whoop-ass on a stunned/possibly KO'd kryptonian...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Terrax is being sold short here. Dude is pretty damn powerful. Planet destroying powerful. If Superman turns his back on Terrax, he'll regret it.

FireLord alone would give Superman a pretty decent fight. I think Terrax would hold his own as well. Team wins.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Terrax is being sold short here. Dude is pretty damn powerful. Planet destroying powerful. If Superman turns his back on Terrax, he'll regret it.

FireLord alone would give Superman a pretty decent fight. I think Terrax would hold his own as well. Team wins.

Even though I voted the other way, I can totally see where you're coming from; hence, why I put Team's wins (4/10) as WTF stomps.

Hell, ask me again on a different day, and I might switch votes...

Team wins, if that axe connects SM is gonna have a really bad day + firelord's got versatilty, range and power output.

vansonbee
Team wins!

FireLord alone would give Superman a pretty decent fight. I think Terrax would hold his own as well. Team wins. thumb up

Everyone riding the hate on jobbing Terrax band wagon. sad

h1a8
I believe Superman will win. He's faster, more skilled, and far stronger. Now if any of the team gets a good hit in then they have a high chance of winning.

So I'll say Superman fighting at his best can not only avoid their attacks but he can pummel them before they can react.

I would say Superman wins 8/10. The 2 losses due to an unlucky strike that stuns Superman. Superman at his best will have a low chance of this happening. This has been done before, maybe it should be merged.

Stoic
Sentry easily crushed Terrax, and did it with a smile. I'm betting that if Terrax had Firelord there as backup they would've still lost. My bets on Superman cleaning these two up. By the way Superman is a high Herald, Firelord and Terrax are low Heralds IMO.

Mshinu
Supes gets axed. Both guys could give him a decent fight alone.

Superman is no Sentry.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mshinu

Superman is no Sentry.

Axed? Don't mean that he'll take that axe away from Terrax, and spank him with it? This is more likely to happen. Hercules punched Firelord, and broke his jaw with one hit, had he continued he would have killed him. Superman IMO hits slightly harder than Hercules, and can throw multiple punches per second. Therefore, Superman could literally put Firelord out in less than 10 high impact punches, leaving Terrax, alone and outgunned.

h1a8

Superman is no Sentry. This is not a comic fight.

Superman will stomp any one of these guys for a easy 10/10. He would simply combo them to ko.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
This is not a comic fight.

Superman will stomp any one of these guys for a easy 10/10. He would simply combo them to ko.

Even in a comic, at his best Superman would break these two like eggs, Imagine what Darkseid would do to these clowns? Darkseid admitted that Superman was his peer. These two aren't.

Originally posted by Stoic
Even in a comic, at his best Superman would break these two like eggs, Imagine what Darkseid would do to these clowns? Darkseid admitted that Superman was his peer. These two aren't. If DS is SM's peer, then he's been seriously demoted down the power ladder.

AlmightyKfish
Sentry easily crushed Terrax, and did it with a smile. I'm betting that if Terrax had Firelord there as backup they would've still lost. My bets on Superman cleaning these two up. By the way Superman is a high Herald, Firelord and Terrax are low Heralds IMO.

Because one instance where Terrax was not only incredibly out of character and only used to make Sentry look good should take precedence over his plethora of feats which paint him in a better light?

The fact that Sentry managed to stop Terrax's axe yet Ares not only hit Sentry with his axe but practically disembowelled him somewhat puts the huge amounts of PIS of the Terrax 'fight' in perspective, seeing as Ares is physically weaker than Terrax.

h1a8
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Because one instance where Terrax was not only incredibly out of character and only used to make Sentry look good should take precedence over his plethora of feats which paint him in a better light?

The fact that Sentry managed to stop Terrax's axe yet Ares not only hit Sentry with his axe but practically disembowelled him somewhat puts the huge amounts of PIS of the Terrax 'fight' in perspective, seeing as Ares is physically weaker than Terrax. It's not PIS. It has been already stated that Sentry's power level depends on his state of mind. So he can have high and low showings without them being PIS.

but by that logic, the sentry who pawned terrax like that would be above SM too, so the feats is unusable here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules punched Firelord, and broke his jaw with one hit, had he continued he would have killed him.

When did this happen?

Mshinu
AxeHercules punched Firelord, and broke his jaw with one hit, had he continued he would have killed him. Superman IMO hits slightly harder than Hercules, and can throw multiple punches per second. Therefore, Superman could literally put Firelord out in less than 10 high impact punches, leaving Terrax, alone and outgunned.

Beautiful logic. You assume:

-That supes can replicate the punch of a better fighter not one but 10 times.
-That Firelord will be unable to fight back.
-That Supes can focus on Firelord without getting split in half from behind by Terrax.

Yeah, that way Supes DOES win.

I`d also like to know when the Herc thing happened.

Stoic

The fact that Sentry managed to stop Terrax's axe yet Ares not only hit Sentry with his axe but practically disembowelled him somewhat puts the huge amounts of PIS of the Terrax 'fight' in perspective, seeing as Ares is physically weaker than Terrax.

Sentry's power level was always in flux due to his emotional state, you know this. When he clowned Terrax he was at the top of his game.

AlmightyKfish
It's not PIS. It has been already stated that Sentry's power level depends on his state of mind. So he can have high and low showings without them being PIS.

Yet when he was at his 'most powerful' in Void mode in Siege, Ares sliced him open and Thor was giving him a fight.

Yet Terrax is easily defeated by him, not even in Void mode. It was pretty much PIS, and Terrax's vast out of character behaviour simply adds to that.

Stoic
Beautiful logic. You assume:

-That supes can replicate the punch of a better fighter not one but 10 times.
-That Firelord will be unable to fight back.
-That Supes can focus on Firelord without getting split in half from behind by Terrax.

Yeah, that way Supes DOES win.

I`d also like to know when the Herc thing happened.

Superman wouldn't be hit by Terrax in the second (1 second) that it takes for him to hit Firelord 10 times and put him out.

Both terrax and firelord have a measure of superspeed as well.

batdude123
Superman.

Stoic
When did this happen?

Happened right after Spiderman danced a jig on Firelords face. Firelord rose from his KO'ed state, to be greeted by the Avengers, and vowed to get even with Spidey for kicking his a$$ in, Herc tried to reason with him, and when that didn't work Herc floored him, with one punch and broke his jaw.

Stoic
Originally posted by 753
Both terrax and firelord have a measure of superspeed as well.

How many Para Demons would it take to restrain Superman? How many Space pirates did it take to restrain Firelord? Superman has combat speed feats to prove that he could hit Firelord or Terrax with multiple hits, Doomsday Rex would agree with me.

Neither of these guys have ever fought in hyper speed before, nor have they ever shown the durability to take multiple hits from guys that can hit as hard as Superman does with one punch, not to mention multiple punches.

Stoic
Sorry to double post but check this out. I got this from Supes respect section.

Omega Vision

Superman is no Sentry.
Thank god for that. ermmlaugh

He's much better than Sentry.

OneDumbG0
Happened right after Spiderman danced a jig on Firelords face. Firelord rose from his KO'ed state, to be greeted by the Avengers, and vowed to get even with Spidey for kicking his a$$ in, Herc tried to reason with him, and when that didn't work Herc floored him, with one punch and broke his jaw. I seriously question the probative value of a feat that immediately follows the most iconic and quintessential moment of PIS.

sneer

Stoic
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I seriously question the probative value of a feat that immediately follows the most iconic and quintessential moment of PIS.

sneer

And yet it happened, Was it also PIS to see Firelord taken under by a platoon of space pirates? So they were tough space pirates, but so are Para Demons en masse.

OneDumbG0
^ Space Pirates > Para Demons.

"Space" + "Pirates" = two components of pure win that can barely be matched.

You'd have to add "Lesbian" to that to surpass that amount of win.

uhuh

AlmightyKfish
And yet it happened, Was it also PIS to see Firelord taken under by a platoon of space pirates? So they were tough space pirates, but so are Para Demons en masse.

You forget said Space Pirates were draining him of energy, iirc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Happened right after Spiderman danced a jig on Firelords face. Firelord rose from his KO'ed state, to be greeted by the Avengers, and vowed to get even with Spidey for kicking his a$$ in, Herc tried to reason with him, and when that didn't work Herc floored him, with one punch and broke his jaw.

I don't think that ever happened. Hercules punched FireLord across the room. FireLord got up but was rubbing his jaw. I'd say he was ultimately unhurt by the attack.

Still, Hercules did humiliate FireLord by making him do chores like a maid in that arc.

Stoic
You forget said Space Pirates were draining him of energy, iirc.

Yea and Superman's punches would be stealing his energy too. I can hear the sound effects... can't you?

Stoic
I don't think that ever happened. Hercules punched FireLord across the room. FireLord got up but was rubbing his jaw. I'd say he was ultimately unhurt by the attack.

Still, Hercules did humiliate FireLord by making him do chores like a maid in that arc.

it did happen, which is why Firelord was unable to talk for several issues. Yea Herc bitched him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
it did happen, which is why Firelord was unable to talk for several issues. Yea Herc bitched him.

confused

FireLord talked literally right after Hercules struck him.

Stoic
confused

FireLord talked literally right after Hercules struck him.

What comic are you talking about? I recall Firelord unable to talk because his jaw was broken.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What comic are you talking about? I recall Firelord unable to talk because his jaw was broken.

Here's the scene I'm talking about:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jjschm20/Hercules/Herc-Firelord1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jjschm20/Hercules/Herc-Firelord2.jpg
Thanks to AJ.

Lol. Hercules is awesome.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Hercules_Thumbs_Up.jpg

Stoic
Here's the scene I'm talking about:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jjschm20/Hercules/Herc-Firelord1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jjschm20/Hercules/Herc-Firelord2.jpg
Thanks to AJ.

Lol. Hercules is awesome.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Hercules_Thumbs_Up.jpg

What of the comics beyond that issue? Didn't they say to Firelord not to attempt to speak because of his jaw being broken?

Rage.Of.Olympus
What of the comics beyond that issue? Didn't they say to Firelord not to attempt to speak because of his jaw being broken?

I don't remember that happening. Later on, he and Hercules do some community service.

Clearly it wasn't broken from Hercules' punch though.

Stoic
I don't remember that happening. Later on, he and Hercules do some community service.

Clearly it wasn't broken from Hercules' punch though.

Ok, I'm pretty sure it was, but it was a while ago, I do recall someone telling him not to attempt to speak because of the injury, but like I said it was a while ago since I read it. All the same,if Herc could do that to him what would Superman do to him, if he hit him multiple times? This image shows that he could, and that it wouldn't take him more than a second to do so either.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ok, I'm pretty sure it was, but it was a while ago, I do recall someone telling him not to attempt to speak because of the injury, but like I said it was a while ago since I read it. All the same,if Herc could do that to him what would Superman do to him, if he hit him multiple times? This image shows that he could, and that it wouldn't take him more than a second to do so either.

I don't remember such a scene.

Hercules can floor FireLord with a punch. It doesn't mean will Superman will take him down quickly. At all.

And the fact that FireLord can project energy in all directions means what Superman did to Mongul won't work on him.

Stoic
I don't remember such a scene.

Hercules can floor FireLord with a punch. It doesn't mean will Superman will take him down quickly. At all.

And the fact that FireLord can project energy in all directions means what Superman did to Mongul won't work on him.

How is Firelord going to be firing energy in all directions while he's getting the beats? I've always thought that in a fight it's a give and take, and while your taking, you can't be giving. Also how is Firelords flames going to hurt Superman? What about good old Terrax, is he also going to be firing omni blasts at Superman while he's taking a speed beating?

Rage.Of.Olympus
How is Firelord going to be firing energy in all directions while he's getting the beats? I've always thought that in a fight it's a give and take, and while your taking, you can't be giving. Also how is Firelords flames going to hurt Superman? What about good old Terrax, is he also going to be firing omni blasts at Superman while he's taking a speed beating?

FireLord isn't a punching bag and knows how to defend himself. You thought wrong. Have you never seen a character being blitzed etc. and then scream "enough" while they unleash some type of attack?

If Mongul is able to speak during Superman's blitz, FireLord will be able to counter attack.

They aren't just typical flames. Thor might have been able to tank them but at the same time, they've rocked Surfer. At the very least, it would stop the blitz -if Superman even attempts it- and no, Superman is not going to successfully blitz two heralds at once if that's what your claiming.

I'm not sure whether or not Terrax can project energy in all directions. But with FireLord as his partner, he won't need to.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Warlord
at the time Rulk was punching Watchers and killing Elders of the universe... Terrax was hopeless Terrax is always hopeless.

Team loses.

Stoic
FireLord isn't a punching bag and knows how to defend himself. You thought wrong. Have you never seen a character being blitzed etc. and then scream "enough" while they unleash some type of attack?

If Mongul is able to speak during Superman's blitz, FireLord will be able to counter attack.

They aren't just typical flames. Thor might have been able to tank them but at the same time, they've rocked Surfer. At the very least, it would stop the blitz -if Superman even attempts it- and no, Superman is not going to successfully blitz two heralds at once if that's what your claiming.

I'm not sure whether or not Terrax can project energy in all directions. But with FireLord as his partner, he won't need to.

Yea I've seen that type of power stunt from characters superior to the one giving the beating, but clearly Firelord would be the inferior, and would have to take the beating. Superman would dictate the blitz and KO him. Then it would be Terrax's turn. laughing out loud

tkitna
Heralds win

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by 753
If DS is SM's peer, then he's been seriously demoted down the power ladder. jack kirby is rolling in his grave

celeyhyga17
easy win for heralds...

Stoic
It's become clear that Firelord has a weakness for the blitz, and this is what Superman would do to him. Superman would KO him, turn his attentions to Terrax, KO him, and they would both wake up ranting. Hercules would show up and and say Verilly, I say shut your dumb asses up, and then pop them both in the mouth.

It's become clear that Firelord has a weakness for the blitz, and this is what Superman would do to him. Superman would KO him, turn his attentions to Terrax, KO him, and they would both wake up ranting. Hercules would show up and and say Verilly, I say shut your dumb asses up, and then pop them both in the mouth.

How has this become clear? At all?

Omega Vision
Even in a comic, at his best Superman would break these two like eggs, Imagine what Darkseid would do to these clowns? Darkseid admitted that Superman was his peer. These two aren't.
Scan?

Even if it were true I doubt Darkseid would be modest enough to state it.

DarkOdin
Supes could take 6-7 out of 10 but he is in for a tough fight since they can't use anyof supermans weakness

I feel that guys like Superman,Black adam Surfer surfer Thor and Batman evil face Could take majority wins. When they have to turn it up a notch "which imo they would on a 2v1 fight" They have proved fight beyond their normal levels in the right mindset.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea I've seen that type of power stunt from characters superior to the one giving the beating, but clearly Firelord would be the inferior, and would have to take the beating. Superman would dictate the blitz and KO him. Then it would be Terrax's turn. laughing out loud

No, he really wouldn't. Clark blitz. FireLord unleashes a wave of energy to send him flying. Mongul was still coherent enough to talk.

Spire
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Scan?

Even if it were true I doubt Darkseid would be modest enough to state it.

At the top of my head, DOTNG.

As for the thread, Superman.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Spire
At the top of my head, DOTNG.

facepalm at Starlin then.

Rage.Of.Olympus
At this point, I don't think you can really blame Starlin.

Spire
facepalm at Starlin then.

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/th_Crisis12-33.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/th_AdventuresOfSuperman495p22.jpg

I like Darkseid , so that will be it for me.

Rage.Of.Olympus
"...His physical might rivals my own."

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Superman/th_OrinvsSuperman5.jpg

zeel

Superman is no Sentry.

your right superman is no sentry, he dont fight like a retard.

50/50 on this fight

Omega Vision
"...His physical might rivals my own."

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Superman/th_OrinvsSuperman5.jpg
Physical strength isn't the same as overall power and you know it. ts

Rage.Of.Olympus
Physical strength isn't the same as overall power and you know it. ts

You're right. Superman's more powerful than Darkseid.

Stronger too, but let's be generous to the little guy. His been reduced to hiding in barns.

Stoic
Originally posted by 753
How has this become clear? At all?

Spidey... you know it happened! It's as clear as day, especially when Superman is many times faster than Spiderman, this is what makes it clear.

No, he really wouldn't. Clark blitz. FireLord unleashes a wave of energy to send him flying. Mongul was still coherent enough to talk.

This blast is physical correct? When Superman fought Doomsday Rex, DDR tried to hit him, but Superman vibrated to a point that could not be hit, and therefore KO'ed him with his blitz. Superman could do the same to Firelord.

darthgoober
Spidey... you know it happened! It's as clear as day, especially when Superman is many times faster than Spiderman, this is what makes it clear.
Can you debate with anything OTHER than low showings of PIS? If not, you do realize that Supes has been evaded by Deathstroke and been unable to catch bullets in the past... right?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman.

Stoic
Originally posted by darthgoober
Can you debate with anything OTHER than low showings of PIS? If not, you do realize that Supes has been evaded by Deathstroke and been unable to catch bullets in the past... right?

But how is Spiderman beating Firelord PIS? He's beaten the Rhino, had great showings against Namor, Ironman, Sandman, Juggernaut... etc. Why is everyone making it seem like Firelord is invincible, and beyond being KO'ed by a guy that can lift a subway car?

King Castle
cis on and morality on.

Supes is taking a majority loss.. two guys with cosmic powers.. both warriors and able to injure supes? he is losing.

psycho gundam
firelord doesn't even have a physical form really, plus his "skin" is at least thousands of degrees in temperature, let alone he and his brethren are built to take black holes with a smile.

he could just stand there and spider-man would pass away from the close proximity

darthgoober
But how is Spiderman beating Firelord PIS? He's beaten the Rhino, had great showings against Namor, Ironman, Sandman, Juggernaut... etc. Why is everyone making it seem like Firelord is invincible, and beyond being KO'ed by a guy that can lift a subway car?
Because Firelord's also stood toe to toe with guys like Surfer and Thor on multiple occasions. So do you want to use low showings only for the characters or examine both ends of the spectrum? Cause if it's the former then... Deathstroke, bullets, and the exploding gas station(far less force than Firelord is capable of generating).

Stoic
Originally posted by psycho gundam
firelord doesn't even have a physical form really, plus his "skin" is at least thousands of degrees in temperature, let alone he and his brethren are built to take black holes with a smile.

he could just stand there and spider-man would pass away from the close proximity

About the black hole business. Stardust was pretty certain that if he or she were to be sucked into the very one he/she created that it would have reduced both he/she, and Beta Ray bill to sum atomic particles. If he were radiating at such a degree, then how was it that the entire area didn't burst into flames? Why would Spiderman even fight a guy like him if he was unable to approach him? Hmmm... many questions.

Spidey still kicked his can, and Superman isn't affected by the above mentioned, so I guess to get back on topic, Superman would bust him, and his old rocky headed friend up. Shyt I'm pretty sure Superman could throw his old Fortress of Solitude Key at Firelord and KO him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^You keep bringing up the Spider-Man incident and I swear to god I'm going to start lowballing Superman.

And during the Spider-Man scene, it was tated FireLord could reduce the entire city to ash but choose not to. I think he might have even been weakened from battle.

This blast is physical correct? When Superman fought Doomsday Rex, DDR tried to hit him, but Superman vibrated to a point that could not be hit, and therefore KO'ed him with his blitz. Superman could do the same to Firelord.

Does Superman have precog in this fight or something? His going to be blitzing FireLord -in other words his going to be in a very close proximity- when FireLord unleashes said a wave of energy. Besides, to vibrate through attack, he'd have to stop blitzing.

You seem to think Superman is the only one here capable of fighting smart and the only one whose going to mount an effective offense.

kgkg
Superman.

psycho gundam
About the black hole business. Stardust was pretty certain that if he or she were to be sucked into the very one he/she created that it would have reduced both he/she, and Beta Ray bill to sum atomic particles. If he were radiating at such a degree, then how was it that the entire area didn't burst into flames? Why would Spiderman even fight a guy like him if he was unable to approach him? Hmmm... many questions.

Spidey still kicked his can, and Superman isn't affected by the above mentioned, so I guess to get back on topic, Superman would bust him, and his old rocky headed friend up. Shyt I'm pretty sure Superman could throw his old Fortress of Solitude Key at Firelord and KO him. facepalm

anyway, superman wins this fight

Stoic
^You keep bringing up the Spider-Man incident and I swear to god I'm going to start lowballing Superman.

And during the Spider-Man scene, it was tated FireLord could reduce the entire city to ash but choose not to. I think he might have even been weakened from battle.

Does Superman have precog in this fight or something? His going to be blitzing FireLord -in other words his going to be in a very close proximity- when FireLord unleashes said a wave of energy. Besides, to vibrate through attack, he'd have to stop blitzing.

You seem to think Superman is the only one here capable of fighting smart and the only one whose going to mount an effective offense.

No I just see that Superman has far faster battle speeds, and this would be the deciding factor. On panel Firelord has been hit by far less than what Superman can hit him with, and was KO'ed (this happened). If Superman hit him with ten moon busting punches he wouldn't be able to say ENOUGH... oh no, he'd be lying on a gurney, waiting for his good friend Hercules to come punch him in the mouth.

darthgoober
No I just see that Superman has far faster battle speeds, and this would be the deciding factor. On panel Firelord has been hit by far less than what Superman can hit him with, and was KO'ed (this happened). If Superman hit him with ten moon busting punches he wouldn't be able to say ENOUGH... oh no, he'd be lying on a gurney, waiting for his good friend Hercules to come punch him in the mouth.
You're still just going to ignore Firelord's average/high showings and all of Supes's low showings then?

Rage.Of.Olympus
No I just see that Superman has far faster battle speeds, and this would be the deciding factor.

Which he doesn't use most of the time. And with his ability to generate energy over a wide area, he doesn't have to be as fast as Superman to give him a fight.

On panel Firelord has been hit by far less than what Superman can hit him with, and was KO'ed (this happened). If Superman hit him with ten moon busting punches he wouldn't be able to say ENOUGH... oh no, he'd be lying on a gurney, waiting for his good friend Hercules to come punch him in the mouth.

You do know that the same can be said for Superman right?

Stoic
You you're still just going to ignore Firelord's average/high showings and all of Supes's low showings then?

Ok so let's go with their high showings then. You go first.

King Castle
Firelord drains the solar energy like he did the super nova centurian. easy win.

or since usually he is colored red yellowish flame we can claim its red light radiation and just being near FL would zap supes of most of his strength and ko him.

FL has evaded multiple alien craft laser fire crash landed into the moon and got back up..

he has taken drax lvl beating and crawled away cracking jokes tryin not to enrage drax further

darthgoober
Ok so let's go with their high showings then. You go first.
That's not a proper answer to the question. Is it yes or no?

Stoic
Oh yea, and we all know that Terrax is a non factor here, Sentry smiled at him as he crushed his fingers LMAO! Superman would slap him in the back of his head, and send him on his way to the dunce corner after he took a power nap.

King Castle
sentry had varying power display its the bases of the character,... superman and high end feats of sentry are not interchangeable.

terrax has cleaved SS board in half in the past.

Go to he rules page and read them. Spider-man vs Firelord is such horrible logic shattering PIS that a rule was created specifically to ban it from here.

psycho gundam
Oh yea, and we all know that Terrax is a non factor here, Sentry smiled at him as he crushed his fingers LMAO! Superman would slap him in the back of his head, and send him on his way to the dunce corner after he took a power nap. looks like shokusugi hacked this dude's profile

Stoic
Originally posted by King Castle
Firelord drains the solar energy like he did the super nova centurian. easy win.

or since usually he is colored red yellowish flame we can claim its red light radiation and just being near FL would zap supes of most of his strength and ko him.

FL has evaded multiple alien craft laser fire crash landed into the moon and got back up..

he has taken drax lvl beating and crawled away cracking jokes tryin not to enrage drax further

This can not be considered evidence that Firelord would win... he knows nothing about Superman.

That's not a proper answer to the question. Is it yes or no?

It is because you and i both know that Superman has more high end feats than you can shake a stick at. You bring Firelords high end feats, and then look at Supes high end feats, and you will know that Supermans trump the Firelords.

Stoic
looks like shokusugi hacked this dude's profile

No it's me, I'm just having fun.

darthgoober
It is because you and i both know that Superman has more high end feats than you can shake a stick at. You bring Firelords high end feats, and then look at Supes high end feats, and you will know that Supermans trump the Firelords.
Stop dodging the damn question, just answer it. Yes or no?

Stoic
sentry had varying power display its the bases of the character,... superman and high end feats of sentry are not interchangeable.

terrax has cleaved SS board in half in the past.

I'm just having the hardest time believing that you guys believe that Terrax, and Firelord could beat Superman, after he was able to drag Darkseid into deep space, and molest him. What is going on here?

Johnny Sorrow
I'm just having the hardest time believing that you guys believe that Terrax, and Firelord could beat Superman, after he was able to drag Darkseid into deep space, and molest him. What is going on here?

That was a high feat for Superman and a low feat for Darkseid. Over the last 15 years DS has been Superman's punching bag.

I'm just having the hardest time believing that you guys believe that Terrax, and Firelord could beat Superman, after he was able to drag Darkseid into deep space, and molest him. What is going on here? We mostly belive darkseid was jobbed to him in a pis ripe storyline and that you are ignoring their powersets and average level portrayals.

Stoic
Stop dodging the damn question, just answer it. Yes or no?

Here's the thing, I will not ignore Firelords high end feats, they just aren't as high as Supermans high end feats. Now I certainly can't ignore his low end feats either, because in retrospect many seemed like PIS, kinda like Firelords most embarrassing moment (I won't say his name).

So yes they both have poor showings, but in your opinion who has the best showings?

King Castle
obviously sperman due to being main stream with various comics.

the point of the forum is to judge them at their average moderate showings not lowball them nor use the extreme rare high showing that comes once in a decade.

darthgoober
Here's the thing, I will not ignore Firelords high end feats, they just aren't as high as Supermans high end feats. Now I certainly can't ignore his low end feats either, because in retrospect many seemed like PIS, kinda like Firelords most embarrassing moment (I won't say his name).

So yes they both have poor showings, but in your opinion who has the best showings?
Good so you won't be bringing up SMvF anymore then, right? Because in this thread you didn't mention or recognize Supes's low moments of speed at all, you mentioned average/high end. So by the same token, you shouldn't go around trying to use SMvF as any kind of definitive evidence of Krill's capabilities when he's got 6 or 7 fights against Surfer and Thor that say otherwise...

Superman, definately.

Stoic
Good so you won't be bringing up SMvF anymore then, right? Because in this thread you didn't mention or recognize Supes's low moments of speed at all, you mentioned average/high end. So by the same token, you shouldn't go around trying to use SMvF as any kind of definitive evidence of Krill's capabilities when he's got 6 or 7 fights against Surfer and Thor that say otherwise...

Superman, definately.

True enough, and I will stop with the Spidey vs Firelord thing even though it happened, but I must clarify the reason that it was brought to everyone's attention.

I was trying to show Firelords lack of durability, and his lack of a healing factor. The only guys that seem to be able to go up against Superman and have a decent chance of winning, are guys that have both in their power set, energy drain is also very effective. The thing here is that neither of these guys knows about Superman's weakness' in order to exploit them. If firelord did know then he would, and should be able to take him down, but even this is not a definite.

The question here is can Firelord soak up Superman's mojo, before Superman can go moon crusher on him?

King Castle
forum rules unless stated otherwise general public knowledge is given... superman is a celebrity and does interviews,,, also in DCU space ppl have heard of superman due to him constantly saving his world and telling aliens tp spread the word superman's planet is off limits.

supes weakness are well documented and he himself has bn the one to state them in interviews.. b/c superman does not lie.

darthgoober
True enough, and I will stop with the Spidey vs Firelord thing even though it happened, but I must clarify the reason that it was brought to everyone's attention.

I was trying to show Firelords lack of durability, and his lack of a healing factor. The only guys that seem to be able to go up against Superman and have a decent chance of winning, are guys that have both in their power set, energy drain is also very effective. The thing here is that neither of these guys knows about Superman's weakness' in order to exploit them. If firelord did know then he would, and should be able to take him down, but even this is not a definite.

The question here is can Firelord soak up Superman's mojo, before Superman can go moon crusher on him?
His durability definately isn't at the top of the charts, but he can take more than a few shots from people in Supes's league.

And just a couple of more things. They would definately know about Supes's weakness's in the average forum fight because Supes's weakenesses are well known enough to constitute "basic knowledge". That doesn't matter in this thread though, because there's no weakness explotation allowed.

Stoic
forum rules unless stated otherwise general public knowledge is given... superman is a celebrity and does interviews,,, also in DCU space ppl have heard of superman due to him constantly saving his world and telling aliens tp spread the word superman's planet is off limits.

supes weakness are well documented and he himself has bn the one to state them in interviews.. b/c superman does not lie.

Ok then so as I stated, who do you think would win? Do you think that Firelord would sap Supermans energies before he started his hyper fighting? Superman is much stronger than Firelord due to panel evidence, and even Marvel handbooks stats, which is all I can go on. This being said, it is my honest opinion that if Superman started wailing on Firelord that it would take a hell of a lot more than Firelord screaming ENOUGH!!! In fact, logic would dictate that the beating that a physical superior would do to him, wouldn't even allow for him to even utter as much.

The choice is yours, I see Superman dominating Firelord in very little time. Firelords battles with Thor and the Surfer are impressive, but neither of them are able to hyper fight. They had a give and take fight. Superman would just be giving and giving.

King Castle
but this isnt just firelord this is firelord and terrax.

and firelord in the marvel U isnt that well known.. Marvel heroes and villians arent that popular or known to the world.

most think thor is not a god but a metahuman playing dress up.. b4 thor brought asgard to earth.

SS is pretty known to new yorkers and government officials b/c of the galactus incident and even some thought it was just a movie being filmed.

supes would not really know anything about terrax or firelord and a speed blitz which you are implying would never be supes 1st reaction or attack within cis.

supes like always would try to figure out how strong and durable they are b4 he decides to unleash city lvling punches.

but lets say he goes in hard and lands ten blows a likely reaction would be a high lvl stellar cosmic blast to sent him away or incinerate him.

Stoic
but this isnt just firelord this is firelord and terrax.

and firelord in the marvel U isnt that well known.. Marvel heroes and villians arent that popular or known to the world.

most think thor is not a god but a metahuman playing dress up.. b4 thor brought asgard to earth.

SS is pretty known to new yorkers and government officials b/c of the galactus incident and even some thought it was just a movie being filmed.

supes would not really know anything about terrax or firelord and a speed blitz which you are implying would never be supes 1st reaction or attack within cis.

supes like always would try to figure out how strong and durable they are b4 he decides to unleash city lvling punches.

but lets say he goes in hard and lands ten blows a likely reaction would be a high lvl stellar cosmic blast to sent him away or incinerate him.

Incinerate Superman? Come on bro. Terrax was beaten by the New Warriors. This is not a low showing because of Speedballs power set, but this just wouldn't happen to Superman. Terrax IMO is a non factor, Galactus has never returned him to his full glory, and therfore he might as well be a turtle in a rabbit race. Superman has all of the strength, and durability to resist Firelords strength and cosmic radiation, in fact Firelord may give Superman a sun dip just being around him him.

Superman could easily grab Firelord drag him off at light speed away from the far slower, Terrax, and pummel the mess out of him. Superman is a far faster puncher/kicker.

The OP stated that energy sap isn't allowed. Therefore I automatically thought that they did not know who Superman is in this fight.

Superman would win. Firelord isn't incinerating a guy that has no problem living in the sun. In fact, what happens if Superman's laser beams are hotter than Firelord's core temp? Firelord may be the one getting burnt here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
When Terrax was beaten by the New Warriors, he was depowered/weakened.

Stoic
When Terrax was beaten by the New Warriors, he was depowered/weakened.

Well, did Galactus return him to his former glory? Terrax is nothing more than a high meta these days, and far less than he was back when John Byrne sketched the Fantastic Four. Superman should be able to rock him with no problems at all. Loss of the axe (very possible, it's not enchanted) means loss of consciousness. He's really a non factor.

OneDumbG0
When Terrax was beaten by the New Warriors, he was depowered/weakened. Didn't the New Warriors and Reed just call on Surfer to beat Terrax? Because that happened in the fight I am aware of. Or did they fight Terrax twice?

Stoic
Didn't the New Warriors and Reed just call on Surfer to beat Terrax? Because that happened in the fight I am aware of. Or did they fight Terrax twice?

You're absolutely correct, and no they didn't fight twice. It wasn't a fight between Surfer and Terrax either, it was more of a grab Terrax by the collar and drop him off on an uninhabited planet, while he protested the punking that he received. This is a guy that would do what to Superman? Not much IMO, maybe scream, but that's about it.

OneDumbG0
You're absolutely correct, and no they didn't fight twice. It wasn't a fight between Surfer and Terrax either, it was more of a grab Terrax by the collar and drop him off on an uninhabited planet, while he protested the punking that he received. This is a guy that would do what to Superman? Not much IMO, maybe scream, but that's about it. You think a no-nonsense Surfer couldn't just blast Superman with red sun energy and drag him by the cape instantly to a planet orbiting a red sun?

Surfer >>> Terrax. Terrax knows that. How does Superman being Superman change that? Surfer > Terrax. And Superman > Terrax. Which ultimately proves Superman > Terrax?

You didn't just assume your conclusion here?

Stoic
You think a no-nonsense Surfer couldn't just blast Superman with red sun energy and drag him by the cape instantly to a planet orbiting a red sun?

Surfer >>> Terrax. Terrax knows that. How does Superman being Superman change that? Surfer > Terrax. And Superman > Terrax. Which ultimately proves Superman > Terrax?

You didn't just assume your conclusion here?

Ah, but had this thread been Superman vs the Silver Surfer my opinion might take a different turn, and even that isn't a clear and cut victory for Norrin Radd. The Runner stuck a pin in his balloon with high speedy impact blows that are very often Superman's bread and butter. So this could go two ways... there is no definite when it would come to a conflict between the two. If I were to gauge who would win between them I would say Surfer would win most.

Why project? ABC logic is what you just did, not me. Superman's powers dictate that Terrax would be a non factor, especially if he is seperated from any viable land mass.

I launched my arguments on why I think Superman would crush Firelord, now if you want to give your opinion on whom you believe would win, give a good reason why you do, but don't try to undermine my reasons by stating that I was using ABC logic, when it is clear that you were the one doing so.

OneDumbG0
Ah, but had this thread been Superman vs the Silver Surfer my opinion might take a different turn, and even that isn't a clear and cut victory for Norrin Radd. The Runner stuck a pin in his balloon with high speedy impact blows that are very often Superman's bread and butter. So this could go two ways... there is no definite when it would come to a conflict between the two. If I were to gauge who would win between them I would say Surfer would win most.

Why project? ABC logic is what you just did, not me. Superman's powers dictate that Terrax would be a non factor, especially if he is seperated from any viable land mass.

I launched my arguments on why I think Superman would crush Firelord, now if you want to give your opinion on whom you believe would win, give a good reason why you do, but don't try to undermine my reasons by stating that I was using ABC logic, when it is clear that you were the one doing so. Your argument is that Surfer stomped Terrax so Superman must stomp Terrax.

There is a gap in logic there. Unless you assumed Superman > Surfer. Which is ABC logic. Or unless you assumed Surfer> Superman > Terrax. Which is an ABC logic that you concluded to prove your conclusion.

This characterization is inaccurate? How?

Stoic
Your argument is that Surfer stomped Terrax so Superman must stomp Terrax.

There is a gap in logic there. Unless you assumed Superman > Surfer. Which is ABC logic. Or unless you assumed Surfer> Superman > Terrax. Which is an ABC logic that you concluded to prove your conclusion.

This characterization is inaccurate? How?

Not so, I never said or claimed that Surfer stomped Terrax, what I stated is above. He came took and left. Terrax had no way of fighting the Surfer in his condition, because Galactus never returned him to his former glory. Terrax was therefore helpless to do anything because he had no viable land mass to manipulate.

There was no comparison being done between Surfer and Supes, Just that Terrax is an easy bfr. Like I said a non factor.

OneDumbG0
Not so, I never said or claimed that Surfer stomped Terrax, what I stated is above. He came took and left. Terrax had no way of fighting the Surfer in his condition, because Galactus never returned him to his former glory. Terrax was therefore helpless to do anything because he had no viable land mass to manipulate.

There was no comparison being done between Surfer and Supes, Just that Terrax is an easy bfr. Like I said a non factor. So how is that loss in any way indicative of Superman winning against Terrax, much less Terrax AND Firelord?

Because Terrax is a herald these days. High-metas don't bust planets in a single shot while heavily weakened. That's what Terrax did in Annihilation.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't the New Warriors and Reed just call on Surfer to beat Terrax? Because that happened in the fight I am aware of. Or did they fight Terrax twice?

The New Warrior's have fought Terrax twice. In the first fight, he had just recently reformed and was unstable as well as weakened. They eventually figured out he needed constant contact with the Earth and defeated him that way. That's all I can remember without opening the comic itself.

In the second fight, Terrax inhabited the body of a scientist and fought the New Warrior's, Fantastic Four and a couple of Psionex members. They eventually summoned Norrin who then stranded him on an asteroid.

His fought Surfer another time. It was the issue in which he had just beaten Doom, and the Fantastic Three. They call in Surfer and the two go toe to toe for a bit. Terrax was unstable at the time for one reason or another -even his earth manipulation was off- I believe so he unleashed his power in a huge explosion and was destroyed. Even Surfer didn't take the explosion in stride. IRCC, Ben had to carry him out.

I'll try and find the scans.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Norrin did embarrass him somewhat but it wasn't what I'd call a beat down. Here's the fight:
http://thumbnails26.imagebam.com/9605/b8ab4696044092.jpghttp://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/9605/93faf796044053.jpghttp://thumbnails26.imagebam.com/9605/41c17296044061.jpg

And it should be noted that Terrax should have been weakened and drained as they were blasting him with those weapons for at least a few pages:
http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/9605/27b3c196044070.jpg

Terrax also showed that he can lash out in all directions, meaning he won't simply be a punching bag for a blitzing Superman:
http://thumbnails5.imagebam.com/9605/cacd5396044527.jpghttp://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/9605/24ec2b96044086.jpg

These scans are from New Warriors #17. Except the second last one. That's from New Warriors #16.

Stoic
So how is that loss in any way indicative of Superman winning against Terrax, much less Terrax AND Firelord?

Because Terrax is a herald these days. High-metas don't bust planets in a single shot while heavily weakened. That's what Terrax did in Annihilation.

How would Terrax win or become a factor in such a fight, when Superman could literally throw him into deep space, quicker than it took for me to type this?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Here's the other fight I was talking about:
http://thumbnails26.imagebam.com/9605/5f3b5096044845.jpg http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/9605/f9601a96044851.jpghttp://thumbnails33.imagebam.com/9605/ccac5496044859.jpg http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/9605/e1c28696044871.jpghttp://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/9605/bf54bc96044881.jpg http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/9605/95d17a96044896.jpghttp://thumbnails26.imagebam.com/9605/269bfa96044903.jpg http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/9605/60981a96044912.jpg

I don't remember what issue it was from however.

Well, did Galactus return him to his former glory? Terrax is nothing more than a high meta these days, and far less than he was back when John Byrne sketched the Fantastic Four. Superman should be able to rock him with no problems at all. Loss of the axe (very possible, it's not enchanted) means loss of consciousness. He's really a non factor.

Galactus never did so. Terrax eventually inhabited the body of a scientist. He has a physical form but has never been returned to the peak of his powers. If he has been written as being at full power, it was probably simply forgotten such as Hercules never being returned to immortality on panel.

OneDumbG0
How would Terrax win or become a factor in such a fight, when Superman could literally throw him into deep space, quicker than it took for me to type this? Because Terrax can travel in space under his own power and come back.

Stoic
Because Terrax can travel in space under his own power and come back.

When did this happen? I thought that Terrax needed land mass to travel? Why in the scan so generously provided by Rage of Olympus, did Surfer say that Terrax was unable to make space voyages? Why was Terrax nearly helpless when the Heralds battled Morg in space, and told Surfer to place him on solid ground? Am I unaware of Galactus restoring Terrax when he said that he would never again return him to his former glory? Like I said he's a non factor.

Stoic
Here's the other fight I was talking about:
http://thumbnails26.imagebam.com/9605/5f3b5096044845.jpg http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/9605/f9601a96044851.jpghttp://thumbnails33.imagebam.com/9605/ccac5496044859.jpg http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/9605/e1c28696044871.jpghttp://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/9605/bf54bc96044881.jpg http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/9605/95d17a96044896.jpghttp://thumbnails26.imagebam.com/9605/269bfa96044903.jpg http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/9605/60981a96044912.jpg

I don't remember what issue it was from however.

Galactus never did so. Terrax eventually inhabited the body of a scientist. He has a physical form but has never been returned to the peak of his powers. If he has been written as being at full power, it was probably simply forgotten such as Hercules never being returned to immortality on panel.

Galactus was disgusted with the Tamer, he wouldn't have given him back full power, because he was useless to Galactus. The difference between Herc and Zeus and Galactus and Terrax, is that Galactus doesn't give a rats ass about Terrax, Hercules is Zeus' son. Big difference.

Rage.Of.Olympus
When did this happen? I thought that Terrax needed land mass to travel? Why in the scan so generously provided by Rage of Olympus, did Surfer say that Terrax was unable to make space voyages? Why was Terrax nearly helpless when the Heralds battled Morg in space, and told Surfer to place him on solid ground? Am I unaware of Galactus restoring Terrax when he said that he would never again return him to his former glory? Like I said he's a non factor.

Terrax was able to later use land to travel through space. A rock or an asteroid could be his surfboard.

Galactus was disgusted with the Tamer, he wouldn't have given him back full power, because he was useless to Galactus. The difference between Herc and Zeus and Galactus and Terrax, is that Galactus doesn't give a rats ass about Terrax, Hercules is Zeus' son. Big difference.

Just because you have nothing, doesn't mean you have to resort to attacking the character himself. It doesn't make your argument seem any more solid.

And Terrax wasn't useless. He betrayed Galactus.

OneDumbG0
Why was Terrax nearly helpless when the Heralds battled Morg in space, and told Surfer to place him on solid ground? Read the comic.

Stoic
So how is that loss in any way indicative of Superman winning against Terrax, much less Terrax AND Firelord?

The axe busted the planet, not Terrax. It is also an item that could be dislodged from Terrax's grasp, and he wouldn't be able to summon it like Thor summons Mjolnir, or the Surfer summons his board. Terrax is in fact a high meta, with a Heralds weapon. Take the axe away and I bet Skaar would turn him out.

Stoic
Read the comic.

Read the scan.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Terrax high meta? Lulz.

Stoic
Terrax high meta? Lulz.

How is Terrax a Herald level character? What Herald level character could he keep up with? This of course is pedantic, and has no solid reason to be part of this debate. Terrax is at a disadvantage, he could not keep up with Superman if Superman grabbed Firelord and flew into deep space to show his physical dominance. Terrax would also be unable to stop Superman from streaking behind him, grabbing him and throwing him into space. What do you call him in this fight? I calll him a non factor.

Mshinu
I call this classic lowballing and wanking.

Supes could probably beat the rest of Big G`s heralds too since they`d just line up, take a number and wait their turn. Plus they are all stupid.

Stoic
I call this classic lowballing and wanking.

Supes could probably beat the rest of Big G`s heralds too since they`d just line up, take a number and wait their turn. Plus they are all stupid.

Not really, I'm stating that Terrax is slow, and he can't fly so he would not be able to help Firelord in this fight. Did you read the scan? Are you ignoring what the Surfer said to Terrax when he dropped him off on that planet? Are you taking sides based on your feelings towards a certain character?

OneDumbG0
^ I take it you haven't read the comic. Originally posted by Stoic
How is Terrax a Herald level character? How? Because he's actually a Herald. no expression

Stoic
^ I take it you haven't read the comic. How? Because he's actually a Herald. no expression

I read the comic, but it was a long time ago, early 90's the finer details have been lost to memory, all the same I got the jist.

Terrax is a former Herald, that was stripped of the upper levels of his ability, reducing him to less than a Herald.

Did you read the scan? Are you ignoring what the Surfer said to Terrax concerning his travel abilities? It's ok really, if you want to play it that way, I don't see any reason to debate this any longer, I made my points, you skated around them, and here we are... stuck on stupid.

Slaanesh
did u read the OP..it says fight in space..obviously he's using Terrax at his best..why would the OP put the fight in space if Terrax is useless there..

Stoic
Perhaps the OP didn't know what Terrax's current state is? Why don't you ask them? In space I'd assume that he would be standing on a rocky surface that he would manipulate. Superman would still be able to grab him and throw him into deeper space away from the battle with Firelord.

It's ok for these guys to know all about Superman and his powers and weakness but not ok for Supes to know theirs? Is this how it is? Terrax in space is a bigger liability than he would be on a planet. Now he's not only a non factor, he's useless.

If this is the Terrax of the early 80's then I give this to the Heralds, but I was under the impression that we debate characters in their current standings.

AlmightyKfish
The axe busted the planet, not Terrax. It is also an item that could be dislodged from Terrax's grasp, and he wouldn't be able to summon it like Thor summons Mjolnir, or the Surfer summons his board. Terrax is in fact a high meta, with a Heralds weapon. Take the axe away and I bet Skaar would turn him out.

No, the axe is just an axe made of an incredibly strong metal. In the comic where he busted a planet Terrax outright states that it's HIS energy that is projected from the axe, which he stops doing and uses the axe as the simple weapon that it is, but backed up by his strength to cleave The Space Parasite in half.

Where on earth are you getting the idea that it was the axe which wrecked the planet and not Terrax at all? It's like me claiming Spiderman is a peak human but his webbing allows class 10 feats.

How many high meta's do you know who could survive falling from orbit unprotected whilst majorly weakened? Or who could completely annihilate a planet after losing the majority of energy their energy? Or reduce Morg to a skeleton with an axe hit?

And to your earlier statement about Firelrod not having a healing factor, also false- Morg embedded his axe into Firelord's chest, knocking him down, then a few pages later Firelord was completely recovered and back to full power.

Rage.Of.Olympus
In Avengers #302, FireLord's ability to recover from injuries at an incredibly speed was also mentioned and shown.

You don't really know much about Terrax do you?

h1a8
Yet when he was at his 'most powerful' in Void mode in Siege, Ares sliced him open and Thor was giving him a fight.

Yet Terrax is easily defeated by him, not even in Void mode. It was pretty much PIS, and Terrax's vast out of character behaviour simply adds to that. The void mode in Siege was PIS against Sentry in the sense it was a bad showing for the Void. Remember he has MM's powers and should easily kill anyone in seige with ease (with a thought). MM Sentry is the most powerful Sentry. Terrax Sentry is second most powerful. Terrax was in character, so what r u talking about?

Bentley
The void mode in Siege was PIS against Sentry in the sense it was a bad showing for the Void. Remember he has MM's powers and should easily kill anyone in seige with ease (with a thought). MM Sentry is the most powerful Sentry. Terrax Sentry is second most powerful. Terrax was in character, so what r u talking about?

Again with the "he had MM's powers", bleh, keep that yellow/black thing out of my thread and keep it between these characters, I'm sure you can find another character Terrax jobbed to.

psycho gundam
In Avengers #302, FireLord's ability to recover from injuries at an incredibly speed was also mentioned and shown.

You don't really know much about Terrax do you? kinda ironic that he picked skaar of all characters, terraxe has better feats using the same powers

iceman24567
Superman treats Firelord like Herc does then beats on Terrax until he's bored

h1a8
If Superman blitzed one character from the beginning then he can put them out in a hot second. This is because they won't get a chance to act. Imagine more than 1000 Hercules punches in less than a second. This would leave a one on one situation where Superman will definitely win.

Without the blitz Superman loses about 5-6 out of 10. He still wins 4-5 due to speed, vibration, freeze breath, HV, and selective combos. A freeze from his breath will buy him about a sec or two (which is a mighty long time for Superman). He can just keep doing this (freezing one opponent and fighting the other). Plus Supes HV is not to be underestimated here, neither is his pressure point fighting ability and selective combos.

Stoic
kinda ironic that he picked skaar of all characters, terraxe has better feats using the same powers

Skaar is a child, and I would be voting for him to beat Terrax at the levels that he is on these days, if weapons weren't allowed.

You don't really know much about Terrax do you?

Forum rules state that all characters participating unless stated otherwise, has knowledge of their opponent/'s. This means that Superman knows how powerful these two are, and they know him as well. I would think it does as far as my understanding goes.

I don't have any scans, or a way other than going to their respect sections and comparing who's feats are better than the others. I haven't seen everything that these guys have done, but perhaps you have, you could share their more obscured appearances, and I'll compare them to what the respect section has of Superman. If feats are done more than once they are considered canon as well. Let's keep it straight... damage yield, natural body armor (not a suit), speed, strength, ability to take control of any given situation. These things most be taken into consideration. What do we have, arguing semantics won't cut it, let's compare. Scans should fine correct?

These guys have to measure up to Superman, not the other way around. Aside from being taken off guard by the Heralds from the door, both sides are aware of the current situation while facing each other.

How is Terrax going to keep up with Superman grabbing Firelord, restraining him, while at the same moment flying him off at light speed, far away from him? When did Terrax gain the ability to fly in space again? Last I read he was grounded.

Superman has a choice in this fight he can pick who he wants to take. There were scans that Rage posted but now they are gone, The Silver Surfer stated in those scans that Plularis VI would be Terrax's new home, and that he could not leave... Why? Because he can't fly. He is useless in this fight, all Superman has to do is out muscle Firelord and drag him away from Terrax. In Superman's favor he would be able to use BFR control protocols. He could leave with Firelord, whoop him out at super laser writer speed, and come back and take on Terrax.

Is there any proof that Firelord can out-muscle Superman, when Superman canonically out-muscled Thor? While Thor is stronger than Firelord? ABC logic doesn't always have to fail, or be false either.

Rage.Of.Olympus
How can you type that much but say so little of value?

And no, Terrax will not be useless. He can fly using earth and so on.

Who said anything about FireLord out-muscling Superman. Prove JLA/Avengers is cannon (For Marvel at least) DC vs. Marvel has more evidence to support it's status as cannon than that event.

Stoic
How can you type that much but say so little of value?

And no, Terrax will not be useless. He can fly using earth and so on.

Who said anything about FireLord out-muscling Superman. Prove JLA/Avengers is cannon (For Marvel at least) DC vs. Marvel has more evidence to support it's status as cannon than that event.

Because it's not valuable, none of this is. Both companies agreed on the translation of the characters, because it was published, it goes without saying that the outcome of the events that happened in each book is how the writers, and companies agreed they would be, who are we to say that they are wrong? They possess all rights to claims.

The fight takes place in space, remember? Superman has the power to pulverize Terrax's mud ball, and toss him far away from any debris, so that he has nothing to latch onto (earth-mass wise). Then Firelord and Superman can do a one on one. Who do you think wins?

D_Dude1210
Terrax has been able to fly in space since Annihilation. Your knowledge of his current levels is quite obsolete. Also, FTL travel and being to track cosmic energy is standard for ALL Galactus heralds, even Terrax. :-/ Supes won't be able to split them apart, not by a longshot.

If Supe's shatters the earth Terrax is standing on, it's a simple matter for him to reconstitute it.

Superman can stomp Terrax and can certainly pull at least 8-9/10 against Firelord, but 2-on-1, it's team 9/10 at least.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>