Mary Marvel Vs Big Barda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
A: Mary Marvel
B: Black Marvel

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1494/109877-94567-mary-marvel_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35895/1169748-bigbarda_662x1024_large.jpg

tideoftime
As opposed to the Maxima thread (where, IMO, Maxima's power/physical-set gives her the 6/10), Regular Mary doesn't have the versatility, as such, though speed/movement is on her side. Black Mary should win, do to potential power-boost (and despite what Quan or a couple others think of me, I am not a WW fanboi, and thought the scripting/art of how WW broke BM's arm was ridiculous...).

Barda's superior skill/rod/possible MB manipulation vs. (R) Mary's edge in strength, durability, and movement/speed = 5/10, with a couple decisive wins for each in their respective, situational categories.

Barda vs. Black Mary = I'd edge with BM, similar (though for different reasons) as with Maxima, though Barda (much like WW) can get wins (though not in the redonkulous style as cited above...).

Q99
Barda beats Mary Marvel IMO, probably 6.5-7/10. More skill, more firepower, and while not as fast can keep up with quite high speed.

Black Mary, I know she has a power boost, but I'm not sure how much. Who did Mary fight as Black Mary? (I know WW beat her in FC).

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
Barda beats Mary Marvel IMO, probably 6.5-7/10. More skill, more firepower, and while not as fast can keep up with quite high speed.

Black Mary, I know she has a power boost, but I'm not sure how much. Who did Mary fight as Black Mary? (I know WW beat her in FC).
She fought Black Adam and Freddy and BA almost killed her except Freddy interceded and did the tired "I know you're still in there!" routine. Desaad-Mary seized the advantage and floored both of them.

It should be noted that at that time Black Adam seemed to think his powers were fading and the same was probably true of Freddy. So even when BA was at less than full power he could beat her decisively barring CIS.

Warlord
Black Mary at least in countdown was uber, treating Kyle and Dona like children at the same time.

As for regular Mary I think Barda can win this

Lord_Talron
never has oogling underage girls been more fun or legal shifty

Q99
Originally posted by Warlord
Black Mary at least in countdown was uber, treating Kyle and Dona like children at the same time.

As for regular Mary I think Barda can win this

Black Mary > Barda > Mary Marvel sounds about right to me.

I think Black Mary's powers did fluctuate a bit. There's both when she had Black Adam's powers and she acted super-amped, then at the end after she lost those (I think, Countdown's pretty fuzzy) when Darkseid gave her powers, when she seemed to be at more normal levels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.