Shoot 'Em Up Smith versus John Preston...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Scenario one: Smith from "Shoot 'Em Up" is being hunted by John Preston. Preston tracks Smith to the Hammerson gun warehouse. He is ordered to go to the warehouse and kill Smith.

Smith knows Preston is coming, so he rigs the warehouse as he did here:

o6J5avOah38

Can Preston make his way past the booby traps, get to Smith, and kill him?

Scenario two: Again, Smith is being hunted by Preston. Preston boards the jet that Smith is trying to flee in. Before Preston can confront him, Smith grabs a parachute and bails. Preston grabs a parachute and pursues, and a firefight ensues in the skies as they freefall, like so:

6ZpZRcbA_qI&feature=related

Both are armed with twin automatics here.

Lestov16
No he can't. Smith was basically H.M Murdock with guns instead of planes. Preston probably won't get a shot

Rogue Jedi
Read scenario two. Adding scenario 3 now.

Rogue Jedi
Dammit, too late to edit:

Scenario three: One on one in Smiths apartment. Both are armed with twin automatics, and an MP-5 each here.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Scenario one: Smith from "Shoot 'Em Up" is being hunted by John Preston. Preston tracks Smith to the Hammerson gun warehouse. He is ordered to go to the warehouse and kill Smith.

Smith knows Preston is coming, so he rigs the warehouse as he did here:

Can Preston make his way past the booby traps, get to Smith, and kill him?

Scenario two: Again, Smith is being hunted by Preston. Preston boards the jet that Smith is trying to flee in. Before Preston can confront him, Smith grabs a parachute and bails. Preston grabs a parachute and pursues, and a firefight ensues in the skies as they freefall, like so:

Both are armed with twin automatics here.

Why don't you just tell us how gunkata only works in Preston's world, he's really nothing more than an above average cop; Smith can kill above average cops and save us pages of nonsense.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Why don't you just tell us how gunkata only works in Preston's world, he's really nothing more than an above average cop; Smith can kill above average cops and save us pages of nonsense.

K. What you said.

Rogue Jedi
You didn't even read scenario two, or see that I gave Preston an assault rifle for 3, didja? Thought not.

Kaibs
It matters not. Since you think McClane is above Preston, and Smith is above McClane. So arguing in Preston's favor rather pointless with you.

Rogue Jedi
Read on:

1. Smith, I can't see Preston or anyone for that matter getting past the booby traps.

2. Tough call, I'd say it's even. This ones up in the air. Get it?

3. Considering that I gave Preston a machine gun, he can point and spray, but he can already do that with his pistols. Smith knows the layout of his place, so I give this to Smith 6-7/10.

Bouboumaster
Smith in all three.

Juk3n
Spite thread, Smith knows how to take cover and we've seen him run AND shoot at the same time in his movie, ergo Preston can't hit him.

amIRight?

Rogue Jedi
*sniffs*.....I smell troll pewp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.