Raven Vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15696/586670-raven02_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/889691-uncx516cov_col_large.jpg

AsbestosFlaygon
I'm pretty sure this has been done before.
Raven got the majority.

Bentley
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I'm pretty sure this has been done before.
Raven got the majority.

How so?

AsbestosFlaygon
She takes the helmet off via telekinesis then mindrapes

Bentley
She takes the helmet off via telekinesis then mindrapes

Can't Mags counteract tk with his own powers or get the offensive with his enchanced reflexes? I think he has quite good tp resistance too. But again, I'm not an expert on the character.

The helmet thing is new and inconsistant. He had been srhugging off TP his whole career before the the helmet explanation. She is definitelly not getting the metal helmet out of his head with her tk either.
She is still powerfull and can fight him.

But with CIS one he wins hands down.

With cis off it depends on her power level, which is inconsistant. It can go from a majority to him, through a split, to a stomp for her.

Konton
Raven doesn't have telekinesis.

SamZED
Dark Raven has.

Konton
Not necessarily. Trigon powered Raven tossed aside Robin ambiguously like once. I recall her lifting some slade bot in a poorly drawn Titan comic once too. So two random instances of lifting things isn't exactly TK. We don't even know WHAT it is.

Her soul self has routinely been able to lift things and interact on the physical plane but that's about it.

GalacticStorm
Magneto

SamZED
Originally posted by Konton
Not necessarily. Trigon powered Raven tossed aside Robin ambiguously like once. I recall her lifting some slade bot in a poorly drawn Titan comic once too. So two random instances of lifting things isn't exactly TK. We don't even know WHAT it is.

Her soul self has routinely been able to lift things and interact on the physical plane but that's about it.

I remember she restrained all of the titans the last time she went evil. And she wasnt powered by Trigon that time, she did it under her own power. So it was her soul self? Thought it was tk, my mistake.

Konton
I can't recall the instance in question. Scans?

Prep-Man
Who would win, Konto?

Konton
Probably Magneto. He's quicker on the draw.

If she managed to get her soul self around him he's probably done, but she can't send it out and simultaneously defend herself.

SamZED
I can't recall the instance in question. Scans? Damn, took me awhile. This is the one.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9043/titans006page003004.th.jpg

Konton
Oh yeeeaaaah. Hm. Hard to argue against that, but she was still influenced by her demonic heritage in that arc. Typical Raven doesn't do that.

AsbestosFlaygon
She takes the helmet off via TK, then mindrape.

Konton
She has never mindraped anyone without physical contact with herself or her soulself. Excluding feats as Trigon Raven, she she has never mind raped anyone. lol. She influenced Slade's son on his death bed... I guess that must count for something?

Her tk vs his control over metal? I'll go with him. Even without the helmet I'll bet he can kick her out of his head.

What's her reaction speed like?

Konton
She has metahuman stats but she never does anything with them. I'd say standard human reaction speed.

SamZED
Oh yeeeaaaah. Hm. Hard to argue against that, but she was still influenced by her demonic heritage in that arc. Typical Raven doesn't do that. True. Id say it's CIS on, everything DR does is still within Raven's abilities when CIS off. I just re-read that book. She says that it has nothing to do with her family, that it might very well be her true nature and the Raven we know was nothing but her atempt to hide it. She says she has always had the power to rule the earth and all its heroes.

Also she displayed the abilty to go intangible in that book. Dunno if that helps in this fight though. Speaking of it, will Mags helmet protect him?? I mean, it's not exactly telepathy, she can drain feelings, emotions etc.

King Kandy
Mags keeps his helmet on his head with magnetism, and there is no mindrape.

Øhåkæh
Really, this is a spite thread. Magneto could do a lot of things to end this quickly. While Raven attempts to remove his helmet in order to enter his mind, he will already mess PSYCHICALLY with her brain (Magneto can control the iron in Raven's blood).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.