Titans Tomorrow Vs Brotherhood Of Evil Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/244626-10414-118730-1-teen-titans_large.jpg

vs

Mr. Sinister
Apocalypse (and his 4 Horseman)
Emma Frost
Holocaust
Sabretooth
Juggernaut
Magneto
Exodus

KingD19
Which Horsemen are you using?

I vote for the Brotherhood btw.

DarthDaniel1001
Brotherhood Vs. wannabe Justice Lords? Brotherhood wins.

I too am leaning towards the brotherhood, but can you give the whole roster for the titans?

Q99
From what I remember, the Titans Tomorrow lineup was:

Superman (Conner, now pretty much full kryptonian in strength + TK)
Wonder Woman (Cassie)
Dark Raven (Raven, strong enough to drain the emotions of most of America)
Flash (Bart, now good at stuff like speed stealing)
Aquagirl (powerful telepath)
Batman (Tim)
Beast Boy (Gar, but able to split into multiple bodies)

Considering the power of this Brotherhood and their numbers edge, I give it to the BoEM.

Dark Raven would be their biggest threat.

Konton
Miss Martian, Wonder Woman, Raven, and Superman are going to be tough to take down. I'm inclined to believe that each character is more powerful then their JLA counterpart. Cassie beat Wonder Woman etc.

Um, not really much we can say about this. TT didn't really do all that much noteworthy. On panel, anyway.

Prep-Man
Remember they had Toyman and all of those other members.

Didn't TT take down the JLA? And treat the regular Titans as a joke?

Konton
Well yeah, but most everything was off panel except punking the Titans.

Q99
Originally posted by Konton
Miss Martian, Wonder Woman, Raven, and Superman are going to be tough to take down. I'm inclined to believe that each character is more powerful then their JLA counterpart. Cassie beat Wonder Woman etc.

Um, not really much we can say about this. TT didn't really do all that much noteworthy. On panel, anyway.

Oh, I forgot about White-Miss Martian. That's significant, adds not only a physical powerhouse but another ruthless powerhouse to the team (though I think they traded Aquagirl for her).

Do you mean the Titan's Army? That's a somewhat different group that was also from the future. I don't think they're allied with the Titans of Tomorrow.

Yes, but the implication is they jumped at least some of the JLA.

They did treat the regular Titans as a joke, but they are basically the same characters with more power, up to JLA level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.